Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,068 members, 7,818,183 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Omisore's Lies Exposed: - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omisore's Lies Exposed: (664 Views)

Omisore Heads To Appeal Court To Retrieve 'Stolen Mandate' / APC's Bundle Of LIES Exposed Yet Again / BAGA: Journalists, Activists Lies Exposed As On-the-spot Assessment Report Revea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omisore's Lies Exposed: by lutheran(m): 9:31am On Oct 02, 2013
Omisore's lies exposed: For how long would Omisore continues to lie and spread falsehold, all because he wants the sympathy of the people and apparently redeem his image? I read a news that said Police disperse crowd at Omisore's rally held in Osogbo on Sunday. As at 2pm, on that day, I was at the Technical School area and I saw the Omisore's supporters singing and chanting political songs. Akogun Lere Oyewumi who is the chairman of National Population Commission spoke at lenght at the rally. The rally was peaceful and the Omisore's supporters had there day. My question is: When did the police disperse the crowd? Was it after the rally or before the rally kicked off? Omisore just want to force the people of Osun sympathise with him, while in the real term, he has no credibility to sell his personality to the people. Ordinary, I was not expected to react to the falsehood because I am not the PPRO, but I must set the record straight and tell the world the truth, so that the outside world will not believe in the falsehood and to at least defend the State Commissioner for Police. No amount of lies, deciet and presidential influence can get Omisore the Osun governorship seat. He has lost his chance in 2001 and he has lost it forever. Please my readers, who kill Bola Ige?
Re: Omisore's Lies Exposed: by rilibaba08: 9:33am On Oct 02, 2013
The man is a political thug
Re: Omisore's Lies Exposed: by mogentle(m): 9:37am On Oct 02, 2013
Thanks for the info.

1 Like

Re: Omisore's Lies Exposed: by lutheran(m): 9:43am On Oct 02, 2013
big question there,who kil bola ige?all i know is that nemesis wil catch up 1 day.

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Guber: Aggrieved Former APGA Aspirants Threaten Showdown / Asup Join Strike Today 4th October,2013 / LG Chairman Protests Assault, Detention By Area Commander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.