Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,457 members, 7,812,402 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

I Want To Help ONLY One Person Rewrite His/her CV - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Want To Help ONLY One Person Rewrite His/her CV (1193 Views)

Rewrite Your CV (FREE GMAT Available) / Why We Charge Users To Rewrite Their Cvs – Pushcv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Help ONLY One Person Rewrite His/her CV by brotherlyn(m): 10:14am On Oct 02, 2013
Hello Friends,

In the spirit of the National Independence, courtesy of Kitemark Solutions, i want to help ONLY
one person rewrite his/her CV.

The first person to cash in on this opportunity will have his CV rewritten at no cost.

Send your CV to info.kitemark @gmail.com and give me the next 72hrs to deliver.

I'm pretty busy at the moment.
Re: I Want To Help ONLY One Person Rewrite His/her CV by brotherlyn(m): 10:56am On Oct 02, 2013
One smart person (Jaji) for short has sent his CV. Once i'm done i'll let him know and also update the house.

Cheers!
Re: I Want To Help ONLY One Person Rewrite His/her CV by SaintChukz(m): 10:21pm On Oct 02, 2013
brotherlyn: One smart person (Jaji) for short has sent his CV. Once i'm done i'll let him know and also update the house.

Cheers!
Please make it for two(2) persons, let me send you mine too.
Re: I Want To Help ONLY One Person Rewrite His/her CV by brotherlyn(m): 5:27pm On Oct 05, 2013
As promised, delivered.
Re: I Want To Help ONLY One Person Rewrite His/her CV by Zachxolan(m): 5:30pm On Oct 05, 2013
brotherlyn: One smart person (Jaji) for short has sent his CV. Once i'm done i'll let him know and also update the house.

Cheers!

Thank you so much sir, I really appreciate the hardwork and effort you have out in editing my cv, I have made corrections that you pointed out and am more confident about sending it out. Once again "Nairaland" has proven that there are still honest Nigerians willing to help without paying a dime.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: I Want To Help ONLY One Person Rewrite His/her CV by Roseey0(f): 1:09am On Oct 06, 2013
angry
can i send mine pls?
I could go ahead to forward it to your mail,but i need your approval pls!
Re: I Want To Help ONLY One Person Rewrite His/her CV by Swiftlee(m): 2:45pm On Oct 06, 2013
Wow!! Its unfurtunate i dint see this topic in time; despite that, i think i could still get a help, can i send mine..thanks.
Re: I Want To Help ONLY One Person Rewrite His/her CV by Sleekbaby(f): 5:53pm On Oct 06, 2013
See late comer oo, hpy sunday, i jst sw d thread nw, plz cn i snd my cv 2 u pl, God bless u
Re: I Want To Help ONLY One Person Rewrite His/her CV by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 06, 2013
I suggest you guys search google for good CV templates.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Help ONLY One Person Rewrite His/her CV by irsakant: 12:32am On Oct 08, 2013
a single person send his/her CV for review: irsakant@hotmail.com, plz wil reply in a matter of week. Plz just single CV !!!
Re: I Want To Help ONLY One Person Rewrite His/her CV by Hoyeenz(f): 1:35pm On Oct 08, 2013
I'm so sorry. Accept my apology, pls.
irsakant: a single person send his/her CV for review: irsakant@hotmail.com, plz wil reply in a matter of week. Plz just single CV !!!

(1) (Reply)

Female Receptionist And Secretary Urgently Needed / Ics Job Offer / Help Me Again Ooo For This Job Invite!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.