Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

Interlocking Tiles Vs Concrete Flooring - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Interlocking Tiles Vs Concrete Flooring (5284 Views)

ALL NEW!!! Seamless Waterproof Polymer Concrete Flooring / Designed Pillars, Interlocking Tiles, Fancy Finishing / Cost Of 300m2 Of Interlocking Tiles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interlocking Tiles Vs Concrete Flooring by Claracuzio: 10:31am On Oct 02, 2013
Hello fellows, pls which is more economical to use in a small residential compound? Interlocking tiles or concrete flooring.
Re: Interlocking Tiles Vs Concrete Flooring by naijanaso: 11:14am On Oct 02, 2013
It all depends on the thickness applied, but generally the concrete flooring tends to be more economical. The Interlocking stones however has some advantages. You will have a better permeability of water into the ground so this leaves the floor with a better colour than the algae (greenish floor colour) that the ordinary floor will pose. It is also easier to maintain should you want any reformation or adjustment.
Let me not forget to add the aesthetics value also of the interlocking stones. If you ask me, I will advice you go for the Interlocking stones.
Re: Interlocking Tiles Vs Concrete Flooring by Claracuzio: 9:28pm On Oct 02, 2013
Thanks sir, makes a lot of sense o
Re: Interlocking Tiles Vs Concrete Flooring by EngrOsax(m): 1:19pm On Oct 10, 2013
Please naijanaso do you have any idea of an estimated cost of moulding and fixing interlock tiles
Re: Interlocking Tiles Vs Concrete Flooring by Claracuzio: 8:02am On Oct 13, 2013
Its about 1800 p/sqm installation inclusive
Re: Interlocking Tiles Vs Concrete Flooring by EngrOsax(m): 3:45pm On Oct 14, 2013
What if i buy the materials...what will be their labour cost of moulding and installing on site per square metre? I have a compound measured at about 450square metre. Thanks for ur anticipated reply.

(1) (Reply)

Contemporary 3 Bedroom Bungalow Architectural Design / Very Cheap Land For Sale In Lagos State. / Hopewell Park Estate, Ibeju Lekki With Instant Allocation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.