Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,228 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Man Steals N6.8m From ATM In Abuja. - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Man Steals N6.8m From ATM In Abuja. (36584 Views)

15 Tips To Avoid Being Robbed When Using ATM In Nigeria / Caption This Hilarious Pic Of A Woman Withdrawing Money From ATM / Talking ATM In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Steals N6.8m From ATM In Abuja. by Tinyemeka(m): 10:44pm On Oct 02, 2013
tender92: True story of Nigerian Police

The Nigerian Police, The FBI, and the CIA are
all trying to prove that they are the best at
apprehending criminals. The UN President
decides to give them a test. He releases a
rabbit into a forest and each of them has to
catch it. The CIA goes in. They place animal informants
throughout the forest. They question all plant
and mineral witnesses. After three months of
extensive investigations they conclude that
rabbits do not exist.
The FBI goes in. After two weeks with no leads they burn the forest, killing everything
in it, including the rabbit, and they make no
apologies. The rabbit had it coming.
The Nigerian Police goes in. They come out
two hours later with a badly beaten Antelope.
The Antelope is yelling: "Okay! Okay! I'm a rabbit! I'm a rabbit!...lolz grin

super story
Abeg make dem release dat innocent poor man jawe....angry
Hmmm...
Re: Man Steals N6.8m From ATM In Abuja. by NAJALYN: 10:51pm On Oct 02, 2013
Probably the bank put jazz in their premises to safeguard their money. Otherwise why will a full~grown man streal such a huge amount, goes to the toilet to seat as if, 'ena come see me hear ooo! Jazz hold me ooo!' It doesnt make sence.OLODO NLA REO.
Re: Man Steals N6.8m From ATM In Abuja. by Padipadi(m): 11:40pm On Oct 02, 2013
mukina2 make una unban Okiki_Oluwa. Don't take laws into your hand. He didn't break rule no 11. His post was not distracting, they were not in giant fonts or with silly gifs.
Ahlaja mukina2, e je ebure o!
Re: Man Steals N6.8m From ATM In Abuja. by JoshPirezEhis(m): 7:47am On Oct 03, 2013
Re: Man Steals N6.8m From ATM In Abuja. by 4tun8: 7:51am On Oct 03, 2013
this is a fake data traffic seeking liar!!!
Re: Man Steals N6.8m From ATM In Abuja. by starpon: 8:13am On Oct 03, 2013
i guess dis is d latest joke 4rm bovi
Re: Man Steals N6.8m From ATM In Abuja. by Padipadi(m): 9:04am On Oct 03, 2013
smartkid00: na so madness de start o.
as in u v started ur madness bah?
Re: Man Steals N6.8m From ATM In Abuja. by Irohjohnpaulc(m): 10:32am On Oct 03, 2013
olatade: D bank use jazz ni

Wetin u want tok [D banj use Don jazzy ni?
Re: Man Steals N6.8m From ATM In Abuja. by BoyCoyToy(m): 12:23pm On Oct 03, 2013
Lol! The guy was in the toilet because of the noise outside not because he ate beans or wateva
Re: Man Steals N6.8m From ATM In Abuja. by Lovyifedayo(m): 4:52pm On Oct 03, 2013
Gud package
Re: Man Steals N6.8m From ATM In Abuja. by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 03, 2013
Freedani: He is a nuisance for sure. But must u quote him to tell us? Quoting that long tin makes u a nuisance also

Chew my expensive heels!
Re: Man Steals N6.8m From ATM In Abuja. by Gday7(m): 8:12pm On Oct 03, 2013
Bcoz assu da strik who na 1 turn every boby 2 tive. If ASUU no call us God go call us.
Re: Man Steals N6.8m From ATM In Abuja. by NumberOne2(m): 12:36am On Oct 04, 2013
The Police Command in the FCT have begun investigation into the alleged theft of N6.8 million from the ATM of a bank at Jabi District, Abuja, on Saturday.

DSP Altine Daniel, the command's spokesperson, who disclosed this on Tuesday in an interview with the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in Abuja, said that a suspect had been arrested in connection with the theft.

He said that the 27-year-old suspect (name withheld), allegedly broke into the ATM belonging to one of the old generation banks and stole the money.

Daniel, however, said that the amount that was stolen was recovered "intact" from the suspect after he was arrested in the premises of the bank.

"On Sept. 21, at about 10 a.m., some staff of the bank came to report at our office at Utako that their ATM had problem. For the full story visit:
www.afropals..com/2013/10/27-years-old-man-steals-68m-from-atm-in.html

Rubbish. I am in Abuja, didnt hear this. Besides NO bank loads more than 2 Million at a time in any machine.
Re: Man Steals N6.8m From ATM In Abuja. by tundebj(m): 11:21am On Oct 19, 2013
4 d first time, im speechless.... Common sense
Re: Man Steals N6.8m From ATM In Abuja. by umuopara: 11:31am On Jul 17, 2014
U guys are mad oooo. We r talking abt some1 who attempted to steal our collective deposit and some1 is busy making me laugh my ribs out... Naija. I am yet to believe that this poor thief could smart his way through the ATM without the connivance and collaboration of an insider....INVESTIGATION CONTINUES........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can Someone Be Wealthy Without Involving In Dirty Deals / CBN Releases Cash, Orders Banks To Operate On Saturdays And Sundays / What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.