Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,775 members, 7,831,494 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Need Agent For Auto Sales In Nigeria - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Need Agent For Auto Sales In Nigeria (1845 Views)

Auto Sales From USA And Canada. / 2004 Toyota Highlander Limited Edtn Pre-order By Obiekezieco From V.A Auto Sales / Viperman Christmas & New Year Auto Sales Bonanza! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Agent For Auto Sales In Nigeria by spankysid: 7:42pm On Jun 27, 2008
I am in need of a very honest person who will help sell my cars in Nigeria. I ship approximately 10 cars monthly. The person will work with my attorney / accountant and you will be paid commision per sale. email me at spankysid@yahoo.com or send me text on USA 678-485-3976.

Qualities : be honest, god fearing,

Its a way to creat Jobs for our people back home.

Sydney
Naija Classic cars
lawrenceville, GA 30045
Re: Need Agent For Auto Sales In Nigeria by desse: 8:38pm On Jun 27, 2008
I can help you as an agent to market your cars as you ship them in.
Re: Need Agent For Auto Sales In Nigeria by drumma(m): 2:00am On Jun 28, 2008
Hi Spanky,
check your mail you have a lil application there , will be waiting for your response
Re: Need Agent For Auto Sales In Nigeria by spankysid: 2:37am On Jun 28, 2008
Hi Desse and Drumma,
get me your number so we can talk and see where it goes.
Re: Need Agent For Auto Sales In Nigeria by muhbest(m): 3:23am On Jun 28, 2008
I am in Georgia too, please don't try that, only if you have a trusted brother or sister.
Re: Need Agent For Auto Sales In Nigeria by drumma(m): 6:13am On Jun 28, 2008
you have my number in your email now ,
Re: Need Agent For Auto Sales In Nigeria by desse: 1:02pm On Jun 28, 2008
please check your mail you will find my number.
Re: Need Agent For Auto Sales In Nigeria by triaophant: 1:14pm On Jun 28, 2008
To the poster, I hear someone discouraging you from sending your cars to anybody apart from your kins and relatives, while I do not want to dispute him on that, how are you sure that even those relatives will not shortchange you? The truth is that there are still honest people around in Nigeria. I mean good sincere God fearing people here in Nigeria. My only advice is that you should enquire very well about the person you are dealing with before anything else. As for me I am a lawyer working with the NNPC in Port Harcourt, Nigeria and I do get enquiries from those who want to buy cars and some sellers as well, I also know that many of my co-workers do buy cars most of the time, some dealers even bring cars to sample, so if you need someone in the Port Harcourt area or the Eastern area of Nigeria, you can contact me at anosikeb@yahoo.com. I will give you references that are verifiable and ascertainable about my intergrity. if you are then satisfied we can take off from there. On a last note, please be careful on whom you deal with. I wish you good luck.
Re: Need Agent For Auto Sales In Nigeria by spankysid: 1:02am On Jun 29, 2008
Hi Triophant,
Its good to hear from people in Nigeria. having been away for 8 years and been doing business her and there i am believing the my country is a good one. yes they might be some bad one amongst us like any nation on earth , that is normal.

please email me or call me on my phone so we can talk. you did not give me your cell phone too.
Re: Need Agent For Auto Sales In Nigeria by triaophant: 4:33pm On Jun 29, 2008
Spankysid, U welcome, i deliberately did not include my phone numbers. however since you did make a request, I have sent it to your mailbox.

(1) (Reply)

Clean Toyota Camry 2000 For Sale / 2005 Honda Accord Lx- Worth Every Penny / Gens For Sale-urgent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.