Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,624 members, 7,816,568 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Okey Bakassy Writes In Support Of Jim Iyke's Deliverance - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Okey Bakassy Writes In Support Of Jim Iyke's Deliverance (28984 Views)

Ali Baba, Basketmouth And Okey Bakkassi 8 Years Ago / Jim Iyke And His Son Lie On The Bed (photo) / Nobody Should Celebrate Buhari- Etcetera Writes In New Article (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okey Bakassy Writes In Support Of Jim Iyke's Deliverance by Bonaguy(m): 12:59pm On Oct 02, 2013

Okey Bakassy seems to be very upset about the way Nigerians have voiced out so much displeasure over Jim iyke’s “deliverance” at T.B Joshua’s church.. Read what Okey said below…

“Yesterday was The 53rd Anniversary of Nigeria’s ‘Independence’, I refused to comment or send messages for reasons u and I know. If u are reading this message, u are lucky to be alive. Thank God.
I’m fed up with all the noise about my Actor colleague who gained Independence from ‘demonic influence ‘ or ‘Deliverance’ at Synagogue. I respect him for seeking spiritual help when others are shying away from the reality of their situation.

Even those who are ‘Demons’ themselves are throwing insults at Jim. Our level of hypocrisy in Nigeria is nauseating. Established ‘Sinners’ find it convenient to throw stones at those whose stories become public, making it more difficult for people to seek help.

If you have never presented yourself for ‘Deliverance’ keep quiet because ur not sure of what forces are speaking through you.
Congrats Jim for being ‘man enough’……
Have a blessed day pals”. @okeybakassy

http://www.gistmetro.com/2013/10/okey-bakassi-writes-to-support-jim-iyke.html

83 Likes

Re: Okey Bakassy Writes In Support Of Jim Iyke's Deliverance by homesteady(m): 1:38pm On Oct 02, 2013
Mtcheeeeew!
So okey bakassi is still alive grin
Maybe he is also planing on going for his own deliverance!

2 Likes

Re: Okey Bakassy Writes In Support Of Jim Iyke's Deliverance by mzwealth(f): 3:04pm On Oct 02, 2013
Okey bakassiiiiiiiiiii.whr u dey all ds yl.u stil dey alive.eyahhhhhhhhh.welcome on board
Re: Okey Bakassy Writes In Support Of Jim Iyke's Deliverance by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 02, 2013
Mtcheeeeew
Re: Okey Bakassy Writes In Support Of Jim Iyke's Deliverance by yungdamaz(m): 3:04pm On Oct 02, 2013
Hiqh Tym sumbdy said sumtin positive to jims deliverance....THUMBS UP OKEY

17 Likes

Re: Okey Bakassy Writes In Support Of Jim Iyke's Deliverance by momodub: 3:04pm On Oct 02, 2013
Re: Okey Bakassy Writes In Support Of Jim Iyke's Deliverance by Okijajuju1(m): 3:05pm On Oct 02, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Okey Bakassy Writes In Support Of Jim Iyke's Deliverance by holajhdeee(m): 3:05pm On Oct 02, 2013
Just passing by*whistling*
Re: Okey Bakassy Writes In Support Of Jim Iyke's Deliverance by PrinceJustice(m): 3:05pm On Oct 02, 2013
Wetin concern una and Jim Iyke + him deliverance?
Re: Okey Bakassy Writes In Support Of Jim Iyke's Deliverance by Indifferent(m): 3:05pm On Oct 02, 2013
So every celeb that goes to Synagogue is now possessed.
Publicity stunt
Re: Okey Bakassy Writes In Support Of Jim Iyke's Deliverance by aAK1(m): 3:05pm On Oct 02, 2013
Hmmm
Re: Okey Bakassy Writes In Support Of Jim Iyke's Deliverance by Osu175(m): 3:06pm On Oct 02, 2013
I bet one of dis days we wil be seein Okey in SCON

1 Like

Re: Okey Bakassy Writes In Support Of Jim Iyke's Deliverance by Blackgold09(f): 3:06pm On Oct 02, 2013
homesteady: Mtcheeeeew!
u need 2 go 4 one urself

9 Likes

Re: Okey Bakassy Writes In Support Of Jim Iyke's Deliverance by tony5002x: 3:06pm On Oct 02, 2013
Thank you okey
Re: Okey Bakassy Writes In Support Of Jim Iyke's Deliverance by PrinceJustice(m): 3:06pm On Oct 02, 2013
In fact all of una need deliverance

2 Likes

Re: Okey Bakassy Writes In Support Of Jim Iyke's Deliverance by deebrain(m): 3:09pm On Oct 02, 2013
MUCH AS I MAY HAVE PERSONAL ISSUES WITH THE WHOLE ISSUE-SILENCE REMAINS THE BEST RESPONSE! AND THE MAN HAS SAID IT ALL! IT IS SURPRISING MANY "GOOD" PEOPLE DON'T EVER SAY THINGS THAT DRIVE A LOT OF SENSE {RELIGION WISE} LIKE THE SO CALLED "SINNERS" DO!!!! pity.
Re: Okey Bakassy Writes In Support Of Jim Iyke's Deliverance by Ruq: 3:10pm On Oct 02, 2013
What amazes me is that it is a demonic spirit preventing him from getting married that gave him that amount of energy. What if it was an evil spirit that made him do evil things

he would be in the sky.
Re: Okey Bakassy Writes In Support Of Jim Iyke's Deliverance by Ebynwa5: 3:11pm On Oct 02, 2013
Well talk, okey bro, sum pple here are just pretending that they don't hv one spiritual problem or the other, i highly congratulate jim on what he did.8-)
Re: Okey Bakassy Writes In Support Of Jim Iyke's Deliverance by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 02, 2013
Deliverance is a personal issue and why some fools are making a big deal about it is what i don't understand. maybe you guys don't really understand the meaning of deliverance. Jim Iyke needed it and he went for it and got it and it was on live tv because every tb joshua programs are always on TV, whether they faked it or not is not anybody's concern rather let it be between them and God. Nigerians like poking nose into other peoples affair while their own personal problem swallows them..

31 Likes

Re: Okey Bakassy Writes In Support Of Jim Iyke's Deliverance by sweetestguy(m): 3:13pm On Oct 02, 2013
Pls who is okey bakassi, does he live bakassi peninsula or wat, or is he a member of bakassi boys in abagrin
Re: Okey Bakassy Writes In Support Of Jim Iyke's Deliverance by Jayses(m): 3:13pm On Oct 02, 2013
God dey , Heaven dey , Hell dey , please ur self nt others dat's d secret of fulfilnes.

2 Likes

Re: Okey Bakassy Writes In Support Of Jim Iyke's Deliverance by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 02, 2013
Whats d big deal abt dat
Re: Okey Bakassy Writes In Support Of Jim Iyke's Deliverance by hod898(m): 3:16pm On Oct 02, 2013
"HATERS MAKE ME POPULAR"
Re: Okey Bakassy Writes In Support Of Jim Iyke's Deliverance by OkikiOluwa1(m): 3:19pm On Oct 02, 2013
I ll wait for 6 months. If Jim Iyke doesn't misbehave, then I ll know he has been delivered.
Last Bullet:
My people, deliverance no be joke. Ask Obiageli, the orange seller at Airport road in Port Harcourt. The day she was delivered, she gave birth to 13 frogs, 3 eggs & 1 lizard. The spirit worrying her is just like Jim Iyke's own, Mammy Water!
Come see as she dey confess. She killed Mama Sunday, Mama Nkechi, Ada, Boma & many others. Infact, make I rest her story before her people for Alaba market grab me. I m off!
So okey bakassi is still alive ;
u wished he was dead? Dats too harch.

3 Likes

Re: Okey Bakassy Writes In Support Of Jim Iyke's Deliverance by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 02, 2013
Anyway he is correct because 80% of those condemning jim and throwing stones need deliverance on a very high scale.

3 Likes

Re: Okey Bakassy Writes In Support Of Jim Iyke's Deliverance by surugede(m): 3:23pm On Oct 02, 2013

Okey Bakassi, just as RMD went into politics and they are not doing badly for themselves. You don't have to on cover of magazines or on the screen to be successful

6 Likes

Re: Okey Bakassy Writes In Support Of Jim Iyke's Deliverance by DreShedrachU: 3:24pm On Oct 02, 2013
Opps..9ja! Ahh.i read reports frm Ghana that jim iyke was just acting,RUBBISH..If u nid dilevrance just go to a near by church near u and stop criticising..wether its fake or not,thats btwn them and God.

1 Like

Re: Okey Bakassy Writes In Support Of Jim Iyke's Deliverance by Artlove(m): 3:24pm On Oct 02, 2013
AMEN!!!
Re: Okey Bakassy Writes In Support Of Jim Iyke's Deliverance by Texykool: 3:25pm On Oct 02, 2013
Deliverance abi?

Wait while I prepare a robust reply.
Re: Okey Bakassy Writes In Support Of Jim Iyke's Deliverance by Ganys: 3:25pm On Oct 02, 2013
The Last time i checked,Okey Bakassi is a COMEDIAN sad, So...What do you Expect

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

how wizkid, scales twitter spat all started; banky w ignores the duo / Halima Abubakar Looks Stylish In Native Gown And Gele / Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) Is 36 Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.