Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,375 members, 7,826,473 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Discover The Smartest Method To Make Money Online As A Freelancer - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Discover The Smartest Method To Make Money Online As A Freelancer (889 Views)

Sell Ur Paypal, Fiverr funds, BITCOIN//we Buy Funds/ COINS / How To Import Goods Online As A Student / Discover the secrets your competitors will never show you here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Discover The Smartest Method To Make Money Online As A Freelancer by successful1: 2:00pm On Oct 02, 2013
Good day Nairalanders , I wanna share a whole lot on freelancing and how to go about it . Can't write all here but will try to give out daily loads on freelancing stuff .

A freelancer can be any person that can provide online work while being self employed . A freelancer can offer his services to anybody via a huge freelance market place that have been established during the recent years

Freelancing MarketPlaces (or outsourcing Marketplaces) are websites that match buyers and sellers of services (freelancer) provided via the internet ,Buyers register and complete a basic profile,they then post projects outlining their requirments. Buyers will then bid for these project on a fixed price or hourly basis

The Top 5 Categories of Freelancing Services

Web Development - Programming
Writing Jobs (article writing ,translation)
Internet marketing(SEO)
Graphic and Multimedia
Data Entry and Administration support .

Benefits of Being a Freelancer

You set your own time to work
Unemployment Solution
Show your talents everywhere
Most Jobs are simple and you can learn them after some brief thraining
Build a sustainable buisness
High Earning potential - Financial Independence
Enjoy your Free time
Multiple Income streams
Almost no Investment cost to start earning money

Best freelance Marketplace for all kind of services
Fiverr(.)Com
Freelancer(.)Com
Odesk(.)Com
Elance(.)Com
I still have a whole lot of other sites too(will give out upon req)

Best freelance sites for writing jobs
Iwritter(.)Com
articleteller(.)Com

Best freelance sites for SEO jobs
Seoclerks(.)Com and many more I will give out upon request

if you are a newbie to the freelance world ,I'd be ready to assist you .
I have loads of freelancing stuffs to dish out .. Will write again when I'm free . You can send me a mail to successfulenterpreneur(@)gmail(.)com.

Will write a more rich and detailed method on how to go about all of this ..

(1) (Reply)

Make Huge Profits As A Shoe Supplier / Genuine And Tested Way To Make Online Cash From Your Home / Tally Pos Software As Low As 20k.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.