Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,018 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

I Need A Publishing Partner. - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / I Need A Publishing Partner. (530 Views)

Writing A Novel, Publishing And Selling Online / Ebook Publishing Course - Christ Like / Global Writing Contest With Publishing Contract (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Publishing Partner. by shola10(m): 7:59pm On Oct 02, 2013
My name is Ajetunmobi Adeshola, a young Nigeria author with a good concept of indigenous Africa story line, that need help from a sincere and God fearing publishing company on a partnership percentage of 30 for me and 70 for who is ready to invest in my book all I need is that my message should be pass not for profit making on the book. I just finish a manuscript title wild oats below are the forward of the manuscript: Africa, life,death and prosperity are believed by many to be controlled by powers that cannot be explained by science and technology. The powers include occult power, demonic power, and the power of Christ. The novel wild oats paints a picture of the influence of belief in these powers on different generations of an igbo family. Like most African families, Okafor family embraced the three powers at one time or the other and even at the same time in its history.
Edozie Okafor rose to prominence and affluence but the first generation terminated with his death and death of his two wives in mysterious circumstances. Frustrated by the events and unable to connect to his family root in Africa, his only son Nkem went into oblivion in the united states of America. He had risen from grass to grace having been brought up single handedly by his mother the rejected and demonized second wife of Edozie, and having dropped out of school to become a bar attendant and an ex convict, he finally became a medical doctor.
A second generation of Okafor emerged in the grandsons of Edozie from his second wife; Afam and Emeka. Failing to realize his dream of traveling to the United States regarded by Nigeria youths as a green pasture, Afam enrolled in a university in Nigeria. There he embraced Jesus power and occult power using both to seek political power. He led the occult gang that unknowingly killed his only brother, Emeka, who had earlier killed his mother in a ritual to became wealthy. Afam emerged as the only surviving member of a gang in a robbery operation and became subdued by Jesus in prison. It is a tale of retribution in which every actor who sowed human blood reaped his own blood. The only exception is Afam who reaped the grace of Christ. It typifies the way most Nigerians attains power including social, political and monetary power. It however exposes the end of such powers. call me on 08060723396.

(1) (Reply)

Biohazard: A Dark Christmas Now Available At Okadabooks.com For FREE! / Writing Job / Do You Need A Writer Who Doesn't Cut Corners? Use This Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.