Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

A Place Of Encouragement On The Road To Success - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Place Of Encouragement On The Road To Success (530 Views)

Ladies ; Would You leave Your Husband In A Place Like This (photo) / Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road / I Need Words Of Encouragement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Place Of Encouragement On The Road To Success by Okutek(m): 8:21pm On Oct 02, 2013
You Have The Power To Create Your Own Peace And Happiness.

It is very important for you to know these truths, that:

1. Nobody else has the power over your own peace and happiness.
2. Stop looking at other people to give you peace and happiness.
3. You have the power to create your own peace and happiness.
4. You should never allow others to dictate or rob you of these special gifts of life.
5. Stay away from the things and people who steal your peace and happiness.
6. And surround yourself with those things and people which increases your levels of the life experience of peace and happiness.
7. Your first step to claiming and experiencing your greatest levels of inner peace and happiness, begins by you believing in you and your own self-worthiness. Know who you are.
8. You will never experience inner peace and happiness, when you are constantly condemning yourself or putting down yourself.
9. It all starts with you and the kind of mindset that you have created for yourself. Face your fears and doubts without blinking.
10. It is a great transforming experience to dwell in a positive mindset. You are what you think. Stay positive.
11. You must first accept you, believe in you and them face the rest of the world with this unshakable confidence. And no circumstance and nobody will ever again rob you of the inner peace and happiness that you deserve in your life.
12. So, as a champion of life, arise with your head up high. and with your two feet planting firmly on the confident foundation beneath your feet, now face the world by taking back and enjoying your inner peace and happiness. This power is all yours: use it.

Positive Life Changers.

http://www.positivelifechangers.com
Re: A Place Of Encouragement On The Road To Success by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 02, 2013
@Op Nice one, but this Nigeria can fraustrate sumone. How i wan take happy when no light for house and i no get money to buy i pass my neighbour generator
Re: A Place Of Encouragement On The Road To Success by tpia5: 9:35pm On Oct 02, 2013
Very good one, @ op.

Yorubas say ma w'esin elesin sare, which roughly translated means do not run another person's race instead of your own.

Face your own life and make something of it, constantly griping because someone else ' struggle is different from yours, is self destructive behaviour.

(1) (Reply)

Endorse Frontpage Worthy Threads Here :) / Have You Committed To A Personal Financial Plan? / What Is Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.