Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,914 members, 7,814,083 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Psp - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Psp (933 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Psp by UNLEASHED(m): 12:13am On Jun 28, 2008
My PSP analog controller controls itself without touchin it. Can it be repaired? If ys where?
Re: Psp by malone5923(m): 4:45pm On Jun 28, 2008
You just have a sticky joystick. If you warranty is not void and you stay in the US or UK you can send it to Playstation and they wiil fix it for you but if you are
in Naija like me you can either get a new one from alaba for 2500 max or better still fix it your self.
1.Open your psp with a 1.4mm screw driver(by opening your pss you have void your warranty)you can check the web to see pics on how to open it.
2.Unscrew the joystick part open the metal plate on top of it then just wipe the dust with a clean cloth(dont go more than than that or you will remove the spring like me then you will have problems)
3.fix up the psp and you back online.

Since you got a psp do you have god of war with have being wanting to share my experience.

(1) (Reply)

Free Mp4 And Window Mobile Games / What Website Can I Play Online Scrabble / Latest Xbox360 Halo Games Released !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.