Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,675 members, 7,816,774 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Why Are Nigerian Girls Synonimous To Requesting For Chicken When Taken Out? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Why Are Nigerian Girls Synonimous To Requesting For Chicken When Taken Out? (2147 Views)

Hilarious- Was This How Our Budget Was Taken Out?? (photo) / Most Powerful Pictures Taken In Nigeria / Thank God For Chicken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Nigerian Girls Synonimous To Requesting For Chicken When Taken Out? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 02, 2013
Am yet to meet a Nigerian girl who will not request for 'CHICKEN' when taken out. I most atimes Expect them to opt for variety such as fish etc but always 'Fried Rice & Chicken'. Is that all they can request for? Are they being deprieved of chicken in thier homes?

Guys, have you noticed same?

It's well sha!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Synonimous To Requesting For Chicken When Taken Out? by emmaduks(m): 9:26pm On Oct 02, 2013
in there mind,,,,,,,,,,, chiken is a big deal,,,,,,,,
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Synonimous To Requesting For Chicken When Taken Out? by Tuntheycr7: 10:09pm On Oct 02, 2013
Most of 'em opt 4 chicken bcoz de knw u gonna eat dem lyk chicken wen u back 2 em em
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Synonimous To Requesting For Chicken When Taken Out? by Finegrl(f): 4:37pm On Oct 09, 2013
Cum nd take me out dear. Am gonna surprise u coz i wont ask 4 chicken *winks* @RedBenson
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Synonimous To Requesting For Chicken When Taken Out? by Enegod(m): 5:21pm On Oct 09, 2013
we call them chicks for a reason...undecided
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Synonimous To Requesting For Chicken When Taken Out? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 09, 2013
Finegrl: Cum nd take me out dear. Am gonna surprise u coz i wont ask 4 chicken *winks* @RedBenson

Am not sure abt this? I could come to ph to take you out but you'll still request for the same chicken. grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Synonimous To Requesting For Chicken When Taken Out? by Lindajohn(f): 6:34am On Oct 10, 2013
That's because they always watch nigeria movies, have u ever seen nigerian actor or actress eating anyother food apart from fried rice nd chicken?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Synonimous To Requesting For Chicken When Taken Out? by Finegrl(f): 7:44am On Oct 10, 2013
Abegi, mke una leave us jare. U guys complain alot yet u cnt do witout us. Xo y complainin?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Synonimous To Requesting For Chicken When Taken Out? by Nobody: 8:30am On Oct 10, 2013
Finegrl: Abegi, mke una leave us jare. U guys complain alot yet u cnt do witout us. Xo y complainin?

grin grin See you! You can u do without us? Upon all una talk say we no fine, we cheat, we stingy, we abuse, can u do without us? mnwhl, wen am i coming to ph to take out? grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Synonimous To Requesting For Chicken When Taken Out? by Nobody: 8:31am On Oct 10, 2013
Linda john: That's because they always watch nigeria movies, have u ever seen nigerian actor or actress eating anyother food apart from fried rice nd chicken?

U watch too much nollywood. grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Synonimous To Requesting For Chicken When Taken Out? by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 10, 2013
chicken brained chicks always request for chicken
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Synonimous To Requesting For Chicken When Taken Out? by Finegrl(f): 8:53am On Oct 11, 2013
RedBenson:

grin grin See you! You can u do without us? Upon all una talk say we no fine, we cheat, we stingy, we abuse, can u do without us? mnwhl, wen am i coming to ph to take out? grin
anytym u're free jaare. Since ASUU no wan cal off d strike. Mind u, am nt joking. I'll b expectin u*winks*
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Synonimous To Requesting For Chicken When Taken Out? by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 11, 2013
Finegrl: anytym u're free jaare. Since ASUU no wan cal off d strike. Mind u, am nt joking. I'll b expectin u*winks*

Did i sound like i was joking? Am honestly serious. Hope you'll come with me to Calabar when i come? Btw, are you a UNIPORT or RSUST student?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Synonimous To Requesting For Chicken When Taken Out? by Babamide(m): 12:33pm On Oct 11, 2013
The ones I follow now always want Sharwama
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Synonimous To Requesting For Chicken When Taken Out? by Finegrl(f): 10:23pm On Oct 11, 2013
RedBenson:

Did i sound like i was joking? Am honestly serious. Hope you'll come with me to Calabar when i come? Btw, are you a UNIPORT or RSUST student?
uniport. Y wil i folow u 2 calabar?. 4 wat nau
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Synonimous To Requesting For Chicken When Taken Out? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 11, 2013
Finegrl: uniport. Y wil i folow u 2 calabar?. 4 wat nau

Your questions sound scared and i hope u dont have any phobia against Calabar?

Well, calabar is a beautiful place that deserves only FINEGIRLS like you to come and feel its serenity and hospitality. So, will you follow me?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Synonimous To Requesting For Chicken When Taken Out? by dude22: 11:32pm On Oct 11, 2013
My dear dont follow anyone. Take no risk for no chance. Remember you are in self acclaimed giant of Africa, country of largest deposits of grammerian n fools. If u get missing, u have brainless police who will treat ur case as nothing happened.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Synonimous To Requesting For Chicken When Taken Out? by Nobody: 6:52am On Oct 12, 2013
dude22: My dear
dont follow anyone. Take no risk for no chance. Remember you are in self acclaimed giant of Africa, country of largest deposits of grammerian n fools. If u get missing, u have brainless police who will treat ur case as nothing happened.

Back off you hater! You are just being jealous cos she is too fine for ur type and you are not a grammarian as you couldnt spell it well.

Swthrt, dont mind him jare! I am as fine and harmless as you are. Calabar will surely give you a warmed welcome.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Synonimous To Requesting For Chicken When Taken Out? by dude22: 11:22am On Oct 12, 2013
Thanks bro for correcting my typo error. However dont distract the material fact in the advice tendered. Am sure you would advice yourself of same too given the risks prevailing in that nation
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Synonimous To Requesting For Chicken When Taken Out? by Finegrl(f): 1:17pm On Oct 12, 2013
dude22: My dear dont follow anyone. Take no risk for no chance. Remember you are in self acclaimed giant of Africa, country of largest deposits of grammerian n fools. If u get missing, u have brainless police who will treat ur case as nothing happened.
tankz 4 dat advice my dear. I wont try dat
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Synonimous To Requesting For Chicken When Taken Out? by Finegrl(f): 1:18pm On Oct 12, 2013
RedBenson:

Back off you hater! You are just being jealous cos she is too fine for ur type and you are not a grammarian as you couldnt spell it well.

Swthrt, dont mind him jare! I am as fine and harmless as you are. Calabar will surely give you a warmed welcome.
lolzzzz. I hear u
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Synonimous To Requesting For Chicken When Taken Out? by Finegrl(f): 1:19pm On Oct 12, 2013
RedBenson:

Your questions sound scared and i hope u dont have any phobia against Calabar?

Well, calabar is a beautiful place that deserves only FINEGIRLS like you to come and feel its serenity and hospitality. So, will you follow me?
no. I wont follow u
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Synonimous To Requesting For Chicken When Taken Out? by Lindajohn(f): 1:48pm On Oct 12, 2013
I wan't shawama.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Synonimous To Requesting For Chicken When Taken Out? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 12, 2013
Finegrl: no. I wont follow u

Dont worry dear! If i culd leave Calabar 2com 2 ph just 2 c u,am pretty sure after c'ing me, u'll like and b eager to follow me. Am very harmless and handsome. Dont mind what haters are saying. Love you swthrt! I wish i can take u out this hotty afternoon just for a cup of ice cream. Would u take it?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Synonimous To Requesting For Chicken When Taken Out? by Finegrl(f): 6:59am On Oct 13, 2013
RedBenson:

Dont worry dear! If i culd leave Calabar 2com 2 ph just 2 c u,am pretty sure after c'ing me, u'll like and b eager to follow me. Am very harmless and handsome. Dont mind what haters are saying. Love you swthrt! I wish i can take u out this hotty afternoon just for a cup of ice cream. Would u take it?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Synonimous To Requesting For Chicken When Taken Out? by Finegrl(f): 6:59am On Oct 13, 2013
RedBenson:

lolzz. Tank u
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Synonimous To Requesting For Chicken When Taken Out? by Nobody: 8:30am On Oct 13, 2013
Finegrl: lolzz. Tank u

Happy sunday to you dear. Hope you are having a fabulous weekend?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Synonimous To Requesting For Chicken When Taken Out? by Finegrl(f): 6:50pm On Oct 13, 2013
RedBenson:

Happy sunday to you dear. Hope you are having a fabulous weekend?
yea. Tankz dear
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Synonimous To Requesting For Chicken When Taken Out? by passionate88: 5:22pm On Dec 01, 2013
Most only get to taste chicken on festive days (Christmas and New Year). So they see it as a rare meat.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Synonimous To Requesting For Chicken When Taken Out? by JadeWilliam(f): 5:51pm On Dec 01, 2013
RedBenson:

Y ar u guys not doin dis in d romance section.
Dude y not PM her? How do u think a babe wil tak u seriously lik dis if u'r tryin 2b serious wit her?huh!!

(1) (Reply)

Barter Trade ( Joke With Nairaland Characters) / Who Is The Most Stingiest Person among these 6 People??? / When You Take Oshogbo Weed For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.