Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Sweethearts Of Years Past - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Sweethearts Of Years Past (387 Views)

Asaba Singles Sweethearts,lets Meet Here!!! / Let The Sweethearts Born In The Month Of Love (february) Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sweethearts Of Years Past by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 02, 2013
Dudes, I feel that the young folks in the house should know about this.

IF YOU MISS YOUR SECONDARY SCHOOL LOVE, GRADUATED WITH A B.SC LEAVING THAT GIRL AS A UNIVERSITY WIDOW, THREW AWAY YOUR COMPULSORY NYSC ONE YR WIFE. THEN BE READY FOR PARENTAL PRESCRIPTION.

It may sound funny but in reality the above listed are the natural chances of meeting that girl who really did see things with your eyes and was ready to grow old with you. For those of them(I wasnt fortunate to keep any so I cant say 'us' ) ask and you will hear a real indian movie love story. What awaits a vast majority is a leap of faith,trials and error, successive flings and heartbreaks until PARENTAL PRESCRIPTION.

Men am off to sleep.
Re: Sweethearts Of Years Past by emmaseyi: 10:47pm On Oct 02, 2013
crap

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Group Chat Post Yhur Num Here / Does Revealation Do Come To Pass / Blackberry Pin Exchange (bb Pin)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.