Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Governor Aregbesola Wearing A School Uniform - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Aregbesola Wearing A School Uniform (35136 Views)

Ambode In School Uniform To His Alma-Mater, FGC Warri (Photos) / 'I Knew When Gov. Amaechi Was Wearing A Cloth Everyday For 3 Days' - FFK / Funke Akindele And Gov Okorocha In School Uniform (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Aregbesola Wearing A School Uniform by Nobody: 7:36am On Oct 03, 2013
collynzo2: The difference is clear!
Rochas is a fine boy
The students are neat and good looking
The school is beautiful
Igbo Kwenu!!
LOL! This is exactly the picture I saw on a billboard in Owerri. Rochas na real clown! grin grin
Re: Governor Aregbesola Wearing A School Uniform by collynzo2(m): 7:36am On Oct 03, 2013
Education for the future.
Rochas is the man.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Aregbesola Wearing A School Uniform by collynzo2(m): 7:40am On Oct 03, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Governor Aregbesola Wearing A School Uniform by Nobody: 7:46am On Oct 03, 2013
Swaggalicious APC governors! grin cool

When will Jonathan ever where a School uniform or Boyscout uniform to commemorate an event for children other than a traditional attire? angry

2 Likes

Re: Governor Aregbesola Wearing A School Uniform by collynzo2(m): 7:52am On Oct 03, 2013
berem: Swaggalicious APC governors! grin cool

When will Jonathan ever where a School uniform or Boyscout uniform to commemorate an event for children other than a traditional attire? angry
Nothing concern me and APC o or any party for that matter, I just dey Gbadu Rochas.
Re: Governor Aregbesola Wearing A School Uniform by gratiaeo(m): 8:28am On Oct 03, 2013
Tolexander: what you think they lack in facial appearance are numerously abundant in leadership skills, character and administration.

Well, a dolt will prefer a car with good body to a car with a good engine. So aint surprised!
Nobody cares about their leadership skills, you can call him your god or whatever, we are just saying the picture above "wowo". The look like "goat wannabe"

1 Like

Re: Governor Aregbesola Wearing A School Uniform by gratiaeo(m): 8:30am On Oct 03, 2013
naptu2:

Fashola usually wears Boy Scout uniform (on children's day, independence day, etc)

www.nairaland.com/attachments/429795_224897_1663634919125_1484799520_31354596_7253401_n_jpg2556484c61b369ccc94b76dda5b8cdbd

[img]http://starconnectmedia.files./2013/05/fashola-and-baby.jpg[/img]
African leaders and backward thinking. SMH
Re: Governor Aregbesola Wearing A School Uniform by Okijajuju1(m): 8:41am On Oct 03, 2013
gratiaeo:
African leaders and backward thinking. SMH

And yet a Forward Thinker like you cant win an Election in your family, talkless of your Local Government.. grin

Dont you think you should start thinking in reverse?!

4 Likes

Re: Governor Aregbesola Wearing A School Uniform by naptu2: 8:43am On Oct 03, 2013
Okija_juju:

And yet a Forward Thinker like you cant win an Election in your family, talkless of your Local Government.. grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: Governor Aregbesola Wearing A School Uniform by gratiaeo(m): 8:45am On Oct 03, 2013
dridowu: Ds man look like dejo tufunlu to me............lol
i gbadun aregbe
osun adara oooooooo
c 2 drunken friends******anyway 4 we in SW beauty/handsome comes 2nd in our need, what we need is intelligence, maturity, God fearing leaders and to the glory of God, we have been bless with that. If u blve u are handsome than d Gov, post ur pics here so that we can judge u .
Spare us that crap! blablablabla " what we need is intelligence, maturity, God fearing leaders and to the glory of God, we have been bless with that. " OLD FAT LIES. You and i know that south west are not intelligent. Jamb data and unity school cut off mark will tell you that, continue fooling your self in dat side of de contiri
Re: Governor Aregbesola Wearing A School Uniform by gratiaeo(m): 8:53am On Oct 03, 2013
Okija_juju:

Hey face your warrant!
Re: Governor Aregbesola Wearing A School Uniform by Tolexander: 8:55am On Oct 03, 2013
gratiaeo:
Nobody cares about their leadership skills, you can call him your god or whatever, we are just saying the picture above "wowo". The look like "goat wannabe"
oh, i see!

Little wonder none has been created from the side.
Re: Governor Aregbesola Wearing A School Uniform by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 03, 2013
gratiaeo:
Spare us that crap! blablablabla " what we need is intelligence, maturity, God fearing leaders and to the glory of God, we have been bless with that. " OLD FAT LIES. You and i know that south west are not intelligent. Jamb data and unity school cut off mark will tell you that, continue fooling your self in dat side of de contiri

and jamb data is now used tu measure intelligency Smh....jamb dat every1 knw's is very corrupt nd untrue...
Re: Governor Aregbesola Wearing A School Uniform by donphilopus: 8:58am On Oct 03, 2013

1 Like

Re: Governor Aregbesola Wearing A School Uniform by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 03, 2013
Okija_juju:

This is wicked!! grin
Re: Governor Aregbesola Wearing A School Uniform by Lilimax(f): 9:02am On Oct 03, 2013
Okija_juju:

grin
Re: Governor Aregbesola Wearing A School Uniform by 3ace(m): 9:38am On Oct 03, 2013
gratiaeo:
Pls abeg, post your pix.
Re: Governor Aregbesola Wearing A School Uniform by lankieman: 10:09am On Oct 03, 2013
Make yoga jona set wear uniform make we see as him go fine grin grin grin
Re: Governor Aregbesola Wearing A School Uniform by olapluto(m): 10:10am On Oct 03, 2013
More

Re: Governor Aregbesola Wearing A School Uniform by executinal(m): 10:12am On Oct 03, 2013
This Aregborascal is too local angry angry

1 Like

Re: Governor Aregbesola Wearing A School Uniform by bumtos(m): 10:15am On Oct 03, 2013
Gov Aregbe, the best Commedian of the year.
Re: Governor Aregbesola Wearing A School Uniform by searay(m): 10:17am On Oct 03, 2013
A clown is a clown no matter the level of exposure.
Re: Governor Aregbesola Wearing A School Uniform by successking: 10:17am On Oct 03, 2013
O gbeni, yours is not khaki but half trousers, or what do you think?
Re: Governor Aregbesola Wearing A School Uniform by moshoodn(m): 10:21am On Oct 03, 2013
I ain't from Osun or anything. I'm a Lasgidian!

But mehn seriously, Osun is moving at a fast pace.

BTW, Osun may probably be the only state in the SW with constant supply of electricity.

I've visited Ife, Osogbo, Ilesa and the light constancy is just wow!!

Maybe Osun peeps can confirm this.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Aregbesola Wearing A School Uniform by bright007(f): 10:22am On Oct 03, 2013
and so what?......

in other news...ASUU to call-off strike in a matter of hours ...atleast, the mod who put this trash on frontpage can go back to school to keep him/her busy.
Re: Governor Aregbesola Wearing A School Uniform by Ngwakwe: 10:22am On Oct 03, 2013
Would you have written this your combative defence if the article is about Peter Obi wearing School uniform.

Shameless wana bee.

Clerverly:

Go knack that your coconut head seven times for wall. Ewu. Ofia!

1 Like

Re: Governor Aregbesola Wearing A School Uniform by AdekunleBalogun: 10:25am On Oct 03, 2013
nice one!!!!
Re: Governor Aregbesola Wearing A School Uniform by habbyy03: 10:29am On Oct 03, 2013
executinal: This Aregborascal is too local angry angry
lwtmb
Re: Governor Aregbesola Wearing A School Uniform by Omooba77: 10:36am On Oct 03, 2013
moshoodn: I ain't from Osun or anything. I'm a Lasgidian!

But mehn seriously, Osun is moving at a fast pace.

BTW, Osun may probably be the only state in the SW with constant supply of electricity.

I've visited Ife, Osogbo, Ilesa and the light constancy is just wow!!

Maybe Osun peeps can confirm this.
Oshogbo and environ has constant power supply because of Oshgbo transmission station.......................
Re: Governor Aregbesola Wearing A School Uniform by Decryptor(m): 10:38am On Oct 03, 2013
collynzo2: If Rochas does something like this, they are quick to call him a clown.
I remember Rochas did something like this sometime ago and he was called all sorts of names. Now some twards are hailing this agama-look-alike for the same thing.

Oh...i forgot...because he is from that part of Nigeria.

Hypocrites!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'Maku Has Betrayed Jonathan, PDP' – David Mark / Borno Residents Reaction Against Fg’s Plan To Negotiate With Boko Haram / General Buratai In The Ancient City Of Nembe, Bayelsa State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.