Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,819 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

The Eagle In The University Of Ibadan Zoo. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Eagle In The University Of Ibadan Zoo. (1148 Views)

The University Of Liverpool Comes To You! Move Ahead Without Moving Away / A Nairalander Trip To FUNAAB Zoo(pics) / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Eagle In The University Of Ibadan Zoo. by Obinovictor(m): 11:32pm On Oct 02, 2013
I've come to realise that the bird they call golden eagle at the U.I. zoo may not be an eagle. From research, eagles are meant to be large birds, not something that's about the size of a broiler. And i think it might be a hawk, falcon or any other scavenger. Please what's your view on this?
Re: The Eagle In The University Of Ibadan Zoo. by bigtt76(f): 11:37pm On Oct 02, 2013
Oooh ...tot you wanted to tell us eagle has also joined the strike ...#wakapass jooooor mtscheeeeew bird or eagle all na same weda den paint am gold sef.
Re: The Eagle In The University Of Ibadan Zoo. by Obinovictor(m): 11:40pm On Oct 02, 2013
bigtt76: Oooh ...tot you wanted to tell us eagle has also joined the strike ...#wakapass jooooor mtscheeeeew bird or eagle all na same weda den paint am gold sef.

haba!!! We dey quarell before? I just asked a simple question because i want to learn. If you don't know, abeg park well, no insult person.
Re: The Eagle In The University Of Ibadan Zoo. by Nobody: 4:20am On Oct 03, 2013
eagles have a small body but large wings!
Re: The Eagle In The University Of Ibadan Zoo. by Nobody: 5:40am On Oct 03, 2013
Obinovictor: I've come to realise that the bird they call golden eagle at the U.I. zoo may not be an eagle. From research, eagles are meant to be large birds, not something that's about the size of a broiler. And i think it might be a hawk, falcon or any other scavenger. Please what's your view on this?

Daft question. They better call off this strike before ur brain finally dies
Re: The Eagle In The University Of Ibadan Zoo. by lomprico(m): 9:16am On Oct 03, 2013
@op I can see d ASUU strike is begining to distort ur sense of reasoning. How can u post a topic like this withou any picture? How many NLander have been to UI zoo b4? Smh!
Re: The Eagle In The University Of Ibadan Zoo. by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 03, 2013
I have!

lomprico: @op I can see d ASUU strike is begining to distort ur sense of reasoning. How can u post a topic like this withou any picture? How many NLander have been to UI zoo b4? Smh!
Re: The Eagle In The University Of Ibadan Zoo. by Obinovictor(m): 7:12pm On Oct 03, 2013
lomprico: @op I can see d ASUU strike is begining to distort ur sense of reasoning. How can u post a topic like this withou any picture? How many NLander have been to UI zoo b4? Smh!

It is not meant for all nairalanders, dumb head... Must you comment?
Re: The Eagle In The University Of Ibadan Zoo. by Obinovictor(m): 7:14pm On Oct 03, 2013
prof1990:

Daft question. They better call off this strike before ur brain finally dies

what college of education are you in again?

(1) (Reply)

Teaching Jobs In Osun State / Federal Polytechnic Nekede Post-utme For 2015/2016 Academic Session / WAEC Nov/dec GCE 2015/2016 Applicants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.