Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,574 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:25 AM

Looking For Job And You Are A Graduate And A Nairalist - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Looking For Job And You Are A Graduate And A Nairalist (469 Views)

School, Job And Career: Before You Get Wrongly Inspired / Should I Quit My Job And Be Self-employed? / Choosing Between My Job And Educational Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Job And You Are A Graduate And A Nairalist by Emmett101: 12:48am On Oct 03, 2013
This post is available for all Nigeria youths that are nairalist and are looking for work and have not been able to get one job then try this new way of making atleast N2000 in every 6 hours of ur life if u are able to sacrifice just N200 to get this new way of making money than just roaming about the street carrying certificate and going for interviews without hope

This is how this works

1 step: buy a N200 mtn card

2 step: send it to emmmettemma@gmail.Com

3 step:wait for 6 hours and you would receive an email from the email you used to send the card saying that please send me more you would say no that you can't give him anymore unless you see N22000 and he would request for your acc no

And you start doing that repeatedly.............and u start making N2000 every 6hours of your life
Re: Looking For Job And You Are A Graduate And A Nairalist by AbuMikey(m): 1:50am On Oct 03, 2013
[size=28pt]Your Scam Procedure nor follow road oo[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Which Is The Best Certification? / I Need Project Implementer In Benin / Board Of Trustees:what Does It Take? Pls Kindly Help Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.