Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,671 members, 7,865,698 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:52 PM

Beware Of Boko Haram - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Beware Of Boko Haram (493 Views)

Very Graphic: See Pics Of Boko Haram Militants Killed By Nigerian Troops / INCREDIBLE: Picture of BOKO HARAM Rat Poison Being Sold By Nigerians / The Beauty Of Boko Haram! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Boko Haram by spassion: 3:38am On Oct 03, 2013
I woke up this morning and started wondering, what is the faith of this country called Nigeria.
There are many questions to ask. Nigeria is 53 without a path. We just keep hope while GEJ is thinking about 2015, the common man on the street is thinking about how he would fulfill his daily need.
Just a big question came to my mind this morning, SHOULD THE SOUTHERNERS (people of southern Nigeria such as south east, south west, south south, middle belt, etc) BEWARE OF AN ATTACK FROM BOKO HARAM TERRORIST?
We have had enough attacks on Christian in the north even the most recent killing of helpless students in Yobe.
I think we better be conscious, as this BOKO HARAM scourge could spread to the south anytime from now.
If we don't start preparing now for any attack from them now, we may find it too late.
BEWARE. BOKO HARAM may be planning against the south. There has been many failed attempt that has been foiled by the police in Lagos and some other parts of the country.
Before it is too late, let us start to be conscious. I am a bit worried that Lagos is at a big risk. Can you imagine if Boko Haram should attack one Molue filled with people.
Please be conscious.
Please post your opinion regarding this, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Boko Haram by pendusky(m): 5:56am On Oct 03, 2013
its quite unfortunate this is happening, nigeria once a peaceful country is now experiencing unrest coz of boko haram, if God cld hear the cry of nigerians and wipe away the past millitary regime of abacha then why not cry to God? he can turn the enemies to fought themselves and bring back peace one again in Nigeria!!! I can see a country called Sigeria (SOUTH) form from Nigeri (NORTH), THE BLOOD OF INNOCENT NIGERIANS ARE CRYING!!!

(1) (Reply)

Which Of These Gives The Highest FUN / Hurray!!! Am 5days Online On Nairaland / IMAGINE: Meet The Lady Who Hid Her Lover's Gold Necklace In Her Thing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.