Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Fastest Growing Business Opportunity In Nigeria, Dont Miss This Opporturnity - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fastest Growing Business Opportunity In Nigeria, Dont Miss This Opporturnity (657 Views)

The 15 Fastest Growing Economies In Africa 2016 — IMF / 15 Fastest Growing Small Business OPPORTUNITIES and IDEAS In Nigeria For 2013 / What Are The Fastest Growing Business Opportunities In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fastest Growing Business Opportunity In Nigeria, Dont Miss This Opporturnity by enosaturday: 7:11am On Oct 03, 2013
Make N2000 - N4000 Daily refering people to Easy Earning Investment:

FASTEST GROWING BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY IN NIGERIA, DONT MISS THIS OPPORTURNITY

Information remains the bed rock of success

MY Dear follows Nigerians

You are about to discover the fastest growing business opportunity in Nigeria, this business

opportunity is changing lives already and it would be of great importance and benefit to you

if you become part of it, this is business gives you financial freedom, you dont have to do

the normal 9 to 5, you work at your own convenient time, you become a boss of your own,

infact the possibilities in this business are limitless.

I am Eno satureday,from Akwa ibom state,working with Access bank.

also an independent investor with Easy Earning Investment:, I am a

testimony to Easy Earning Investment: simply because I invested and after ten days they paid

me my returns without any stress or delay. And my purpose of dispatching this series of

information to my fellow Nigeria is that I will refer more people and earn my referral

bonus, and I can not relent am still investing,

Therefore I also advice you as the visitor to this posting to invest and earn also refer

more people and by realizing this you will succeed in scaring away poverty in your life

Easy Earning Investment: was incorporated as a wholly indigenous limited liability company

on June 16, 2010 following the grant of an approval-in-principle by the central bank of

Nigeria on 31st may 2011. This organization obtained a final unit investment operating

license on September 02, 2012 thus becoming the Ten licensed investors in Nigeria. The

company launched its operations with an authorized share capital of n250 million divided

into 250 million ordinary shares of n1.00 each. The authorized share capital was

subsequently increased to n 500 million and later n 2.5 billion divided into 5 billion

ordinary shares with a nominal value of 50 kobo each to accommodate the “teeming high net

worth individuals earning to have a stake in the company”. Easy Earning Investment: also

have there affiliate branches abroad with interest in so many Business concern. They are

into oil and gas, maritime, manufacturing, banking, insurance and other lucrative business

ventures, which their sole aim is making people to live above mediocrity and also

responsible. Easy Earning Investment: has as their greatest assets high profile

professionals who study the market on daily basis

..... OUR INVESTMENT PLANS CHART........

Amount Day's Interest/Day Total Amount
AMOUNT DAYS % INT TOTAL
40,000 15 100 40,000 80,000
50,000 15 120 60,000 110,000
70,000 15 130 91,000 161,000
100.000 20 135 135,000 235,000
200,000 25 80 180,000 380,000
500,000 25 50 250,000 750,000

FOREX PAYS UP TO 40% OF YOUR INITIAL INVESTMENT DAILY.INVEST TODAY AND CRATE ROOM FOR YOUR

INCOMING DIVIDEND FOR INSTANCE:

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, KINDLY VISIT THE COMPANY WEBSITE BELOW FOR MORE INFORMATION HOW YOU

WILL OPERATE ALSO MULTIPLE INVESTMENTS IS ALLOWED.

That means you can invest any amount for any number of times you wish and still have your

interest multiplied to such number of times.

Example:

PROCEDURES TO BECOME AN INVESTOR WITH Easy Earning Investment::
1. CHOOSE ANY INVESTMENT PLAN YOU WANT

Below is the company full information, kindly visit or write them for more clarification to

your best understanding.

Easy Earning Investment:.

Company website: http://www.easy-eic.com/ng
Company email: inquiry_easyeic@yahoo.com
Helpline: +234 08175143834
Attn: Mr. martins toby (Managing Director)

REMAIN BLESSED
MY NUMBER 08160523620

(1) (Reply)

Can One Make Money From Forever Living Products Without Retailing The Products? / Angel Investor:::::::::::::: / Terroism And Lawlessness Hampers Economic Growth In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.