Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,920 members, 7,817,695 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Nigeria To Experience A Solar Eclipse On November 3rd - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Nigeria To Experience A Solar Eclipse On November 3rd (33614 Views)

Nigeria To Experience Lunar Eclipse On September 28 / Live Updates On Today's Solar Eclipse / How To Safely Observe Sunday’s Solar Eclipse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria To Experience A Solar Eclipse On November 3rd by donphilopus: 6:45pm On Oct 07, 2013
Can we view it in Edo partially? Because i coudn't view it the last time it occured
Re: Nigeria To Experience A Solar Eclipse On November 3rd by Nikapetrelli(f): 6:45pm On Oct 07, 2013
Dat one follow
Re: Nigeria To Experience A Solar Eclipse On November 3rd by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:46pm On Oct 07, 2013
PLease don't forget to put special shades when viewing the Eclipse directly, or else you can become blind.
Re: Nigeria To Experience A Solar Eclipse On November 3rd by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 07, 2013
Okay
Re: Nigeria To Experience A Solar Eclipse On November 3rd by Odkboy23(m): 6:47pm On Oct 07, 2013
Wow I miss naija
Re: Nigeria To Experience A Solar Eclipse On November 3rd by joshuaidibia(m): 6:48pm On Oct 07, 2013
So,does dat mean one of us will become Hiro Nakamuro? Plz God,i wana be Peter.
Re: Nigeria To Experience A Solar Eclipse On November 3rd by xynerise: 6:48pm On Oct 07, 2013
Odkboy23: Wow I miss naija
Dont worry it might occur in Togo

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria To Experience A Solar Eclipse On November 3rd by Dygeasy(m): 6:48pm On Oct 07, 2013
fuadnero: oboy, i cant fit laff... grin grin grin
Nah... Sure You Can't.

When You Can't Fit Speak Pidgin.

Must You?
Re: Nigeria To Experience A Solar Eclipse On November 3rd by trolling(m): 6:50pm On Oct 07, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
[size=28pt]THE GODS ARE GREAT!

ALL PRAISE THE SUN GOD!

GIVER OF LIFE![/size]

what you don't understand is this, the Supreme being created paganism for the world to be occupied in but gave His Love to His people...Catholicism, Islam,Christianity,Buddhism,Hinduism, etc are all "paganistic",He did this to make a difference between His people and pagans

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Experience A Solar Eclipse On November 3rd by Odunharry(m): 6:52pm On Oct 07, 2013
xynerise:
Dont worry it might occur in Togo
wiked
Re: Nigeria To Experience A Solar Eclipse On November 3rd by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:52pm On Oct 07, 2013
trolling: what you don't understand is this, the Supreme being created paganism for the world to be occupied in but gave His Love to His people...Catholicism, Islam,Christianity,Buddhism,Hinduism, etc are all "paganistic",He did this to make a difference between His people and pagans

catholicism (christianity) and islam are man-made. not Pagan.

Pagan religions are founded by the Gods themselves. They have no man-founders.
Re: Nigeria To Experience A Solar Eclipse On November 3rd by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 07, 2013
xynerise: You guys that have access to the internet should rush to your villages and educate your people on it before they sacrifice an innocent person to appease the gods grin.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria To Experience A Solar Eclipse On November 3rd by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 07, 2013
eclipseinformer:

There is a lunar eclipse on October 18th, 2013: http://www.vercalendario.info/en/moon/nigeria-19-october-2013.html
And there is a solar eclipse on November 3rd, 2013: http://www.vercalendario.info/en/moon/nigeria-3-november-2013.html

Don't miss it!

18 OCTOBER .!!! THE DAY THEY KILLED LUCKY DUBE. Like this Post if you are a fan
Re: Nigeria To Experience A Solar Eclipse On November 3rd by skyscraperTM(m): 6:58pm On Oct 07, 2013
please the doctors in the house should educated us more about this eclipse of a think, i think the last one in niqeria happened around 2006.
Re: Nigeria To Experience A Solar Eclipse On November 3rd by miguelangelo01(m): 7:00pm On Oct 07, 2013
End time things.... grin. Make sure u sell eeverything uve got n buy candles...lots n lots of candles shocked cool shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Experience A Solar Eclipse On November 3rd by cocoduck: 7:00pm On Oct 07, 2013
The eclipse will especially focus on Franceville, Gabon. so it will be visible in Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria To Experience A Solar Eclipse On November 3rd by trolling(m): 7:02pm On Oct 07, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

who do you think He is going to use to establish it,He is going to use man under the influence of gods....Deuteronomy 4... And lest thou lift up thine eyes unto heaven, and when thou seest the sun, and the moon, and the stars, even all the host of heaven, shouldest be driven to worship them, and serve them, which the Lord thy God hath divided unto all nations under the whole heaven.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Experience A Solar Eclipse On November 3rd by Tinkybabe(f): 7:02pm On Oct 07, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
i think the last one in niqeria happened around 2006.
you're right,2005 0r 2006 smiley
Re: Nigeria To Experience A Solar Eclipse On November 3rd by razzberry2(f): 7:03pm On Oct 07, 2013
On my bday 4 dah matter
Re: Nigeria To Experience A Solar Eclipse On November 3rd by xynerise: 7:03pm On Oct 07, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
please the doctors in the house should educated us more about this eclipse of a think, i think the last one in niqeria happened around 2006.
Wetin concern rat with grass? grin

Doctor mouth no reach here
Re: Nigeria To Experience A Solar Eclipse On November 3rd by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 07, 2013
Alikaxon: i thought the next eclips would be in 2032. Alryt.
same here
Re: Nigeria To Experience A Solar Eclipse On November 3rd by Adamskuty(m): 7:04pm On Oct 07, 2013
emmyset: According to International time u.t.c a solar eclipse will occur on november 3 2013 which will be visible in some parts of the World.It will be visble in some cities in Nigeria eg.Abuja,Ilorin,Kaduna,Lagos and some other cities mostly in north central and west.

http://www.timeanddate.com/eclipse/solar/2013-november-3
well! I experienced my first and only eclipse in 2005,didn't know that the next one will come so soon....

I hope this article no be wash o grin
Re: Nigeria To Experience A Solar Eclipse On November 3rd by Balance111: 7:04pm On Oct 07, 2013
Re: Nigeria To Experience A Solar Eclipse On November 3rd by infoscope(m): 7:06pm On Oct 07, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
[size=24pt]WHAT A MIRACLE!

OUR PAGAN ANCESTORS KNEW EVERYTHING!

NOVEMBER 3rd FALLS ON SUNDAY, THE DAY DEDICATED TO THE SUN GOD SOL INVICTUS!

THE GODS BE PRAISED![/size]

you will be banned
Re: Nigeria To Experience A Solar Eclipse On November 3rd by Adamskuty(m): 7:07pm On Oct 07, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

crap! How am i sure u ain't a muslim or a christain undecided

anybody can be whatsoever they wanna be on the net,some, to get attention grin
Re: Nigeria To Experience A Solar Eclipse On November 3rd by kenbee(f): 7:11pm On Oct 07, 2013
Wow! I neva knew some nairalanders are so timid, un-enlightened, and are still living in the stone age. imagine some peeps are doubting the eclipse prediction. Little wonder many post senseless comments.
Re: Nigeria To Experience A Solar Eclipse On November 3rd by Lagusta(m): 7:12pm On Oct 07, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
PLease don't forget to put special shades when viewing the Eclipse directly, or else you can become blind.

I've heard of these special glasses (Polaroids)..... they transmit light in one plane, blocking other waveforms like infrared, ultraviolet, etc....

My problem is how to get the originals, you know naija Nah...
Re: Nigeria To Experience A Solar Eclipse On November 3rd by Balance111: 7:12pm On Oct 07, 2013
Re: Nigeria To Experience A Solar Eclipse On November 3rd by yuncka: 7:13pm On Oct 07, 2013
Wel am nt suprised, even our solar system is embarkin on strike.
Re: Nigeria To Experience A Solar Eclipse On November 3rd by Kassidy90(m): 7:16pm On Oct 07, 2013
Natureboyfk: R u God? Go rest Jor
ignorance at its peak...
Re: Nigeria To Experience A Solar Eclipse On November 3rd by skyscraperTM(m): 7:22pm On Oct 07, 2013
xynerise:
Wetin concern rat with grass? grin

Doctor mouth no reach here

na true you talk o¡ make whoever dey in charqe educate us more|
Re: Nigeria To Experience A Solar Eclipse On November 3rd by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 07, 2013
Pray it will concentrate and last one year in Bokos camp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Isah Auwal-Barde Invents Robot Using Exoskeleton Remote Control In Kano / UNILAG Students Built An Electric Car From Scratch / The Snake I Killed This Morning In My Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.