Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Shell Sitp And Elect/elect, Computer Engineers - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Shell Sitp And Elect/elect, Computer Engineers (1603 Views)

Vacancy For OND Elect/elect And NABTEB Holders In A Power Distribution Company / Internship/employment Opportunities For Computer Engineers/scientists / Helpdesk Support Staff(it/computer Engineers) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shell Sitp And Elect/elect, Computer Engineers by laidback(m): 11:52am On Jun 28, 2008
JUST heard that in the ongoing Shell SITP recruitment exercise, Elect/elect and computer Engineers were not called. Pls can anyone (dare) confirm this unbelieve-ably BAD news? Is it true? Am i going to have to take that hidden bottle of ' ' i have under my bed? SOMEBODY HEEEEEELP!!!
Re: Shell Sitp And Elect/elect, Computer Engineers by placebo(f): 12:06pm On Jun 28, 2008
shocked Un believable!!!, I dont mean shell not calling you but i mean u drinking the bottle of ' ' u kept under ur bed. It's a pity. One advise, feel free with the poison drinking grin
Re: Shell Sitp And Elect/elect, Computer Engineers by gbyg(m): 3:59am On Jun 29, 2008
Its a lie. I am an elect/elect guy and was invited for the test in Lagos. And also i know of one of my school mate that read computer science, he was also invited for the test.
Re: Shell Sitp And Elect/elect, Computer Engineers by afam1(m): 11:38pm On Jun 29, 2008
i did petroleum engineering and also applied but was not called.but nothing dey happen.cos me i go gate crash.
Re: Shell Sitp And Elect/elect, Computer Engineers by laidback(m): 10:02am On Jul 01, 2008
placebo:

shocked Un believable!!!, I don't mean shell not calling you but i mean u drinking the bottle of ' ' u kept under your bed. It's a pity. One advise, feel free with the poison drinking grin

There you go mam' Placebo. Who said anything about poison? For your info what i have under me bed is, actually its a Placebo!!! That's it. It has a label reading 'poison' but it only contains sugar water - incase the likes of you stumble on by design. grin

@Afam1
I dont know how to gate crash. Pls dont tell me, i know - i never ready abi?

@gbyg
I dont know what to tell you undecided
Re: Shell Sitp And Elect/elect, Computer Engineers by placebo(f): 5:05pm On Jul 01, 2008
well laidback, trying to be a smart mouth right I suggest you go and find how oyu will gate crash the test. tongue
Re: Shell Sitp And Elect/elect, Computer Engineers by laidback(m): 10:21am On Jul 02, 2008
WHAT!, , , actually, what am i going to say? OK Placebo dont push it. AAAARRGH. Yeah, like you have a job already and not lke moi desperately trying get into shells " ". Among those who gate crash , i'm sure you'll be the girl sweating and running around trying to convince the gateman with 'you no know where we go see tomorrow, e fit be me whey go helep you tomorrow, abeg now!'
Re: Shell Sitp And Elect/elect, Computer Engineers by deuce(f): 7:17pm On Jul 02, 2008
@ qbyq
pls did ur freind come out with a 2(1) and above or did he just have extra qualifications. I'm just kind of curious because I applied, and my application was rejected so I'm trying to find out what went wrong. Thanks
Re: Shell Sitp And Elect/elect, Computer Engineers by placebo(f): 7:50am On Jul 03, 2008
Now laidback, i have to inform you that i gate crashed but not the way you described it. I was actually looking soooo good that i was just let into the hall. I didnt sweat and i didnt have to struggle. just God making the way for me. This has nothing to do with whether i'm working or not. It has to do with faith and i dont like urs. Today's the last day for the lagos test, so try and write and stop wasting time posting pitiful stuff, not going to help cool

(1) (Reply)

Job Site By Lagos State Government / Shell Shortlist / Job Vacancy For Teachers In A Nursery Primary School In Agbado Crossing Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.