Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

October Letter To God. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / October Letter To God. (710 Views)

See What This Dude Is Giving To God / 10 Reasons Why Any Reasonable Man Has To Submit To God Today / How Much Do You Give As Offerings To God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

October Letter To God. by obinnakenedo(m): 9:14am On Oct 03, 2013
My Dear God, Good morning, I know you may be suprised by my letter, even though you hear me speak to you everyday. My lord, you know I can't go to the shrines, the occult or even to the bad vices that lives within. But I can only come to you. I have always come to you. Dear God, after reading about all the great stuffs you have done, I can only imagine how
MIGHTY, BIG, STRONG, POWERFUL you can be. All these leaves me with no other choice, but to praise you. Dear Lord, you know what?, I just wanna praise you, because you are the KING of kings, LORD of lords, SAVIOUR and above all AWESOME. You raised the dead, healed the blind, healed the sick, fed the poor, and helped the needy, WORTHY is your name. My dear Lord, I wouldn't understand why it hasn't happened, but I can understand what your trying to do ‪#‎smiles‬, so I might really appreciate it when it finally happens, ‪#‎lol‬. But then, I still just wanna praise you, I wanna praise you, I can only praise. You alone is worthy of my praises, of ALL praises. Oh I wish could suffocate you with praises #lol, still I will praise you. I understand that the road is still very far from here, but still there is NOTHING u can not do #smiles. That's because with you ALL things are POSSIBLE. I know that am guilty in many ways, but please Lord, let's not look into the books, because I can only get better and better, thanks for your GRACE #smiles. Its remaining two months, the year is almost gone, but God, you said that a thousand year in our eyes, is like a day in ur EYES, now I wonder, what two months will be in yours #lol, I just wanna praise you. Sweet lord, you said so many sweet things to me, in Jeremiah and in Deutronomy, even in Psalms, i can't begin to name all. Even if I forget everything you told me, "heaven and earth will pass away, but my WORD will remain" that one, I will NEVER forget #smiles. Mighty God, you told me in MATT 7:7, that I should always knock, Seek and Find, you even compare yourself to my dad because you know you can give MORE. I just wanna praise you. Now lord, let your every WORD that you have SPOKEN to me, us, begin to MANIFEST, let's make them HAPPEN. I just wanna praise you, because you are ABLE. You are able to do exceedingly, abundantly above, all we can ever ask for. by the time we are done, I will come back and write a reply, it won't be just a reply, not the normal stuffs you see everyday, even if you've already known what its going to be, still I will call it a suprise, from me to you. I need to stop here, because you have started the job. let me allow you to work, so I can prepared my suprise #smiles. Thank you Lord. Thank you Jesus. Yours honestly, Obie!

1 Like

Re: October Letter To God. by jumzzy448: 9:22am On Oct 03, 2013
Amen. But why you dey look for front page like dis undecided

1 Like

Re: October Letter To God. by Ndyoo(m): 9:32am On Oct 03, 2013
Nigerian Madness...front page please? E go put food for your table?
Re: October Letter To God. by kingofpool: 9:36am On Oct 03, 2013
I knw that somday am gonna make it.....for God liveth.....i knw u ll be wonderin why am sayin this, well hia is my reason......God gave me life t his infinite mercy,even though am a sinner......and gave his only son for my course.......2day is 3rd day of october , i neva bliv dat i ll eva be the 1stux tu commentux this month....but hia i am singin glory to the lord.....for the life nd gud health he gave to me nd my family members....nokia for havin dey awesome nd gr8 innovative experience to produce nokia E71 wit gr8 feature and supperb browsin quality....to mtn for notin disappointin me wit dia network 2day....to nepa cos i heard they are on strike but not in my area cos they gave us light since tuesday witout blinkin.....to my mama for givin birth to me(mama am gonna make u proud........like 2day)....to my papa for marryin my mum nd injectin the super wonderful sperm in her dat gyve raise to me....to seun for kumin out wit gr8 dream like nl.....I pray that the lord who started all this ll neva make us see bad market this october.....nd for him to bless my felo nl members @op... I luv this..........
I luv y'all

Pls like my post.....

2 Likes

Re: October Letter To God. by obinnakenedo(m): 10:19am On Oct 03, 2013
Ndyoo: Nigerian Madness...front page please? E go put food for your table?
calm down bro, its still morning. FP still. #winks
Re: October Letter To God. by obinnakenedo(m): 10:20am On Oct 03, 2013
jumzzy448: Amen. But why you dey look for front page like dis undecided
cos I tot it'd be interesting for all to read #smiles
Re: October Letter To God. by Allegory(f): 2:18pm On Oct 03, 2013
Lmao @ OP please front page.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pope Francis Embraces Man Disfigured By Rare Tumours (photos) / Please, Stop Arguing About Chris Okotie And The Catholic Church / Is The Bible The True Word Of God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.