Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,554 members, 7,847,311 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:08 PM

Travelling To Dubai . - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Dubai . (667 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 / My Journey From Nigeria To Dubai With Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Travelling To Dubai . by dleaf: 10:12am On Oct 03, 2013
Hello Everyone , i have a very close friend who informed me of a Recruitment Agency who have been given right and contract to recruits young people for security job in Dubai , he told me that the Requirements are my international passport , secondary school certificate and 4 passport pictures Initially for visa, Process within 2 weeks and when all documentation is ready including my visa which is for 3 years , i would pay 3500 dollars and then move to Dubai to commence the work .
one :Accommodation
Two:Salary - 500 dollars per month.
Security work Guaranteed
3 years visa.

In addition he says i will pay the money after the Processing buy would show evidence that i have the Money.
Advise me , he his an old time trusted friend though.
Re: Travelling To Dubai . by givingthanks: 10:47am On Oct 03, 2013
Don't believe that is not that. Easy that way have been to Dubai before and see how things is going on there not easy to get job there
Re: Travelling To Dubai . by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 03, 2013
@Op.............................post your questions here; there are gurus on that thread to help and advise you. goodluck......... https://www.nairaland.com/1190697/qatar-uae-general-visa-enquiries

dleaf: Hello Everyone , i have a very close friend who informed me of a Recruitment Agency who have been given right and contract to recruits young people for security job in Dubai , he told me that the Requirements are my international passport , secondary school certificate and 4 passport pictures Initially for visa, Process within 2 weeks and when all documentation is ready including my visa which is for 3 years , i would pay 3500 dollars and then move to Dubai to commence the work .
one :Accommodation
Two:Salary - 500 dollars per month.
Security work Guaranteed
3 years visa.

In addition he says i will pay the money after the Processing buy would show evidence that i have the Money.
Advise me , he his an old time trusted friend though.

(1)

My Sad Experience At The Nigerrain Embassy In UAE. / E-passport Reissuance!! / 10 Expert Secrets For Travelling With Your Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.