Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

If Nollywood Was A School - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / If Nollywood Was A School (3389 Views)

Alibaba Says Nollywood Was Built With Money Gotten From Fraud / What Brand Of Nollywood Was/is Ur Best? / If Nollywood Were To Do A Jesus Movie, Which Actor Would Play Jesus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Nollywood Was A School by ladyt1(f): 1:54am On Jul 28, 2006
Oracle:

thatz nice wesley but if you get caught you enjoy a royal dismissal
you got that right.
Re: If Nollywood Was A School by Oracle(m): 10:20am On Jul 28, 2006
If Nollywood were a school Pete Edochie would be the headmaster
Re: If Nollywood Was A School by queen2(f): 6:51pm On Aug 26, 2006
if nollywood was a church, liz wuld be dere pastor
Re: If Nollywood Was A School by Emad(f): 9:17pm On Sep 28, 2006
Oracle grin grin grin

i agree totally with you.
However i respect him as one of the most talented Nigerian actors, his english is impeccable,
only people like RMD, and Zack Orji have the same fluency,

Lunafish, Very Analytical, What do you have to say about Hanks Anuku, i love this guy ( for me he is the number one bad guy of Nollywood. )
Re: If Nollywood Was A School by ATLANTA96(m): 2:10pm On May 26, 2007
EMEKA IKE WILL PRETEND TO BE POOR WHILE HIS RICH (WATCH DISGUISE)
MUNA OBIEKWE WILL BE TOO SHY TO CONFRONT A GIRL HE TRUELY LOVE
WATCH (NOT MAN ENOUGH)
Re: If Nollywood Was A School by Emad(f): 4:38pm On May 26, 2007
lol
But the Emeka Ike makes me Angry , his eyes angry angry angry angry
Re: If Nollywood Was A School by ATLANTA96(m): 7:43pm On May 26, 2007
his eye is very sexy
i like him and he is trying,
email me so that i can tell u more
about him
Re: If Nollywood Was A School by Emad(f): 9:40am On May 27, 2007
thunder fire you

cool
Re: If Nollywood Was A School by soulpatrol(f): 8:51pm On May 30, 2007
aki and pawpaw will literally be the 2 annoying rats that you have to chase around to catch and beat the shit out of just because they're so annoying. lawd! grin
i dunno why those 2 just make me mad. arghhhhhhhhh.
Re: If Nollywood Was A School by denex: 3:31am On May 31, 2007
If Nollywood was a school, 98% of the students would flunk English. Ini Edo would get suspended for trying to sleep with the gym class master. There'd only be very rich or very poor students. (Nollywood never has a middle class). Kanayo O. Kanayo would be the school bully, Eucharia Anunobi would have to borrow some of her brother's eyebrow and Jim Iyke would be the kid whose dog always ate his homework.
Re: If Nollywood Was A School by soulpatrol(f): 10:58pm On May 31, 2007
ah ah denex. grin your sense of humour is something else o. very imaginative you are! yours got me laughing so bad, especially the eucharia eye brow one. good one! cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best Friends In The World Senior Year Episode 5 What You Should Expect / Nigerian Actor/actress You'd Wanna Go On A Date With. / Queen Sugar Series

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.