Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,443 members, 7,846,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:05 AM

Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) - Jobs/Vacancies (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) (66086 Views)

Honeywell Graduate Recruitment Programme (HEP) 2014 / Honeywell Graduate Recruitment Programme (HEP) 2014 / Honeywell Graduate Recruitment Programme 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by Drejohn(m): 3:48pm On Dec 04, 2013
@Erza: tnx man...God bless
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by Erza: 3:56pm On Dec 04, 2013
Mintayo:
A copy of the invite? You mean the examination slip?

yea
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by Erza: 3:57pm On Dec 04, 2013
Drejohn: @Erza: tnx man...God bless

I'm....a girl
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by jaymedd: 4:36pm On Dec 04, 2013
lol grin
Erza:

I'm....a girl
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by Drejohn(m): 4:52pm On Dec 04, 2013
@erza: aiit...noted.
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by Lero15(m): 4:58pm On Dec 04, 2013
I did mine today. Verbal, critical reasoning, antonyms, quantitative reasoning, and current affair. All d best!

1 Like

Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by Lero15(m): 5:02pm On Dec 04, 2013
Erza:

I'm....a girl
Are....u sure? Lol
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by Erza: 5:03pm On Dec 04, 2013
Lero15: I did mine today. Verbal, critical reasoning, antonyms, quantitative reasoning, and current affair. All d best!

the critical reasoning no even too critical sef :p
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by astevee(m): 5:15pm On Dec 04, 2013
Alright a quick expo for tmoro applicant if the questions repeat themselves...lol,if not then u know what to expect.
The test comprised of 4sections as has already been stated: verbal,numerical,logical reasoning and current affairs. I think the verbal and numerical had 15 questions each for 15min,not sure again but my calculation was less than a minute for each question. The logical section had 10 abi 9 questions for 9min and finally the current affairs had 9 questions for 9min.
From down up(current affairs)...in addition to what the other guy said,this r d questions I remember: golf was invented and first played in...ireland,england,scotland,russia and one other option wey no stick...I fail m...lol. Chairperson of African Union committee..GEJ follow for the options and others,I select GEF and fail m too. The current minister of National planning,omo mk una browse m,I don't remember the options. The largest city in africa abi,options included cairo,ibadan,kano etc. Which state had the highest population during the 2007 abi9 census...lagos,kano,katsina,don't remember. Which country will host the 2014 world cup...una know d ans naw. How many senators and house of representative members dey..I think I fail m too...lol. The current senate president and speaker house of representative,una know m too.mmmmm,mmm wetin remain?! Okey my brain didn't come up with anything again so that's that for current affairs.
Then logical reasoning....well the questions follow sha,u just need the interpret m as them talk m...kai those ones long,I don't think I have the patience to start stating them...mk una no vex lol,but I assure u the r simply. The key is to attempt the simpler ones with lesser coinage first then come back to the too much grammar ones,time bokwo.
Then numerical reasoning...hmmm,I was timed out here though not before I had finished a material part of the questions. But generally dem simple. Outside one ration problem and one on probability that would have been easier with a calculator,I think others were straight forward...averages,ratio,simply arithmetic,but as always the key is attempting the easier ones first,so once u read the first line and consider in ur brain the processes u`d have to go through to arrive at the ans,u decide with to next the question or continue.
Now verbal,omo I think na the verbal simple pass o...outside all those big big hon patrick bimbimmbimm words,I just use elimination... License(licence) ah e be like say I fail de spelling o chai,kerosene...mostly opposite to...Blanch,Fecundity,and others mentioned above. Na so I c m
Generally I think the test was simply sha and to compensate for that they might just hype the cut off mark if there is anything like that.
Mk una no mind me o,na one bottle wey I take mk me fit write this epistle....lol. Peace!!!

3 Likes

Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by youdontknowme: 5:15pm On Dec 04, 2013
Consider the fact that this is a Competition, give them hints and tips, don't serve them all the questions on a silver platter! Smh some people. Most of all these people yet to write wouldn't have done the same for you #think. Goodluck to all.

3 Likes

Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by youdontknowme: 5:16pm On Dec 04, 2013
It doesn't make any sense at all
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by emfeco(m): 5:34pm On Dec 04, 2013
Please can someone tell me the direction to the venue from Isolo
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by shopyboy(m): 5:35pm On Dec 04, 2013
WOW God bless you for this bro, and i pray we meet up at the later stages.

astevee: Alright a quick expo for tmoro applicant if the questions repeat themselves...lol,if not then u know what to expect.
The test comprised of 4sections as has already been stated: verbal,numerical,logical reasoning and current affairs. I think the verbal and numerical had 15 questions each for 15min,not sure again but my calculation was less than a minute for each question. The logical section had 10 abi 9 questions for 9min and finally the current affairs had 9 questions for 9min.
From down up(current affairs)...in addition to what the other guy said,this r d questions I remember: golf was invented and first played in...ireland,england,scotland,russia and one other option wey no stick...I fail m...lol. Chairperson of African Union committee..GEJ follow for the options and others,I select GEF and fail m too. The current minister of National planning,omo mk una browse m,I don't remember the options. The largest city in africa abi,options included cairo,ibadan,kano etc. Which state had the highest population during the 2007 abi9 census...lagos,kano,katsina,don't remember. Which country will host the 2014 world cup...una know d ans naw. How many senators and house of representative members dey..I think I fail m too...lol. The current senate president and speaker house of representative,una know m too.mmmmm,mmm wetin remain?! Okey my brain didn't come up with anything again so that's that for current affairs.
Then logical reasoning....well the questions follow sha,u just need the interpret m as them talk m...kai those ones long,I don't think I have the patience to start stating them...mk una no vex lol,but I assure u the r simply. The key is to attempt the simpler ones with lesser coinage first then come back to the too much grammar ones,time bokwo.
Then numerical reasoning...hmmm,I was timed out here though not before I had finished a material part of the questions. But generally dem simple. Outside one ration problem and one on probability that would have been easier with a calculator,I think others were straight forward...averages,ratio,simply arithmetic,but as always the key is attempting the easier ones first,so once u read the first line and consider in ur brain the processes u`d have to go through to arrive at the ans,u decide with to next the question or continue.
Now verbal,omo I think na the verbal simple pass o...outside all those big big hon patrick bimbimmbimm words,I just use elimination... License(licence) ah e be like say I fail de spelling o chai,kerosene...mostly opposite to...Blanch,Fecundity,and others mentioned above. Na so I c m
Generally I think the test was simply sha and to compensate for that they might just hype the cut off mark if there is anything like that.
Mk una no mind me o,na one bottle wey I take mk me fit write this epistle....lol. Peace!!!
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by shopyboy(m): 5:37pm On Dec 04, 2013
Dude, don't be selfish, not everyone is like you. Its not bad to help people, and what stupid competition are you talking about, its just a test, when you get to interview, then it becomes a competition, whether you like it or not, hundreds will pass this test.

youdontknowme: It doesn't make any sense at all
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by Lero15(m): 5:38pm On Dec 04, 2013
Erza:

the critical reasoning no even too critical sef :p
abi ooo...hw was ur quantitative reasoning?
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by emfeco(m): 5:40pm On Dec 04, 2013
Please can someone assist me with the direction to the venue from Isolo?
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by youdontknowme: 5:41pm On Dec 04, 2013
shopyboy: Dude, don't be selfish, not everyone is like you. Its not bad to help people, and what stupid competition are you talking about, its just a test, when you get to interview, then it becomes a competition, whether you like it or not, hundreds will pass this test.

I was expecting someone to post something like this. Just face your own issues man wasn't talking to you.

1 Like

Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by astevee(m): 5:45pm On Dec 04, 2013
youdontknowme: Consider the fact that this is a Competition, give them hints and tips, don't serve them all the questions on a silver platter! Smh some people. Most of all these people yet to write wouldn't have done the same for you #think. Goodluck to all.
My bro cool down,u neva hear say *there is no competition in destiny*,if na ur own na ur own,nothing fit stop m. Besides,is not like the test don hard like that,but I understand ur position sha,but again if I was writing tmoro i`d have wanted the whole raw deal before I wud be satified. If u r bright u r bright,u no need vadoo or expo to pass the test. No vex abeg I no mean m like that.
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by youdontknowme: 5:51pm On Dec 04, 2013
astevee:
My bro cool down,u neva hear say *there is no competition in destiny*,if na ur own na ur own,nothing fit stop m. Besides,is not like the test don hard like that,but I understand ur position sha,but again if I was writing tmoro i`d have wanted the whole raw deal before I wud be satified. If u r bright u r bright,u no need vadoo or expo to pass the test. No vex abeg I no mean m like that.
No wahala.
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by youdontknowme: 5:54pm On Dec 04, 2013
@Sallopy, did you eventually get your login details right? and did you write the test today or you're having yours tomorrow?
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by Shawnalex(m): 6:00pm On Dec 04, 2013
emfeco: Please can someone assist me with the direction to the venue from Isolo?

Get to Aiye busstop,from there take keke going to 7&8. When you get there, cross over to the other side and take a BUS to nahco. From nahco, enter a CAR going to IKEJA and drop at conoil(tell d driver oh). From Conoil, u will see keke going to isaac john
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by Erza: 6:03pm On Dec 04, 2013
Lero15: abi ooo...hw was ur quantitative reasoning?

simpler than I expected though I know I did some mago mago in few questions. how was yours??
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by bmbachu(f): 6:05pm On Dec 04, 2013
astevee: Alright a quick expo for tmoro applicant if the questions repeat themselves...lol,if not then u know what to expect.
thanksa lot bro
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by astevee(m): 6:12pm On Dec 04, 2013
emfeco: Please can someone assist me with the direction to the venue from Isolo?
Easy,just board bolade oshodi from dia board ikeja along alight at ladipo bus stop,then cross themain road u will find keke nappe to isaac john or chams city. Actually took same route this morning,easy again.
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by Lero15(m): 6:51pm On Dec 04, 2013
Erza:

simpler than I expected though I know I did some mago mago in few questions. how was yours??
i cldnt finish cos of limited time
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by lington4: 7:18pm On Dec 04, 2013
Please someone help me,how do I get to the exam centre from iyana ipaja.pls
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by emfeco(m): 7:24pm On Dec 04, 2013
Thanks Steve, how was the questions? Old give me a clue
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by emfeco(m): 7:25pm On Dec 04, 2013
Thanks Steve, how was the questions? Please give me a clue
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 04, 2013
Arsenal defeated Manchester United half as many times as Manchester United defeated Blackburn Rogers. If Manchester United met 8 times and Manchester United won 75% of the matches, how many times did Arsenal defeat Manchester united

I hope i'm right. If anyone sees a mistake, pls correct it. If any1 can solve it here, i'll appreciate it even more....
Never too late to learn though i wrote mine today
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 04, 2013
cant remember the names so i'll use Harry and Helen.

if 1,580,384 naira is to be shared btw Harry and Helen in ratio 2:5, how much is helen's share.

cheap question but solve it now and save time for tomm
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 04, 2013
Ndi onlookers, i greet you. No input but you're constantly here looking for answers. May God give to you as you have given to others
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by shopyboy(m): 8:18pm On Dec 04, 2013
Rawdeal: Arsenal defeated Manchester United half as many times as Manchester United defeated Blackburn Rogers. If Manchester United met 8 times and Manchester United won 75% of the matches, how many times did Arsenal defeat Manchester united

I hope i'm right. If anyone sees a mistake, pls correct it. If any1 can solve it here, i'll appreciate it even more....
Never too late to learn though i wrote mine today

According to what you wrote it should be 3 times, i stand to be corrected

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (25) (Reply)

Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 / Hyundai Dealership Employed Dog As Sales Person With I.D, Desk In Brazil(Pics) / Exxonmobil 2015 Graduate /experienced Hire Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.