Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Problem With My Pc Screen - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Problem With My Pc Screen (648 Views)

How To Mirror Your Android Mobile Screen To PC Screen / Some Free Windows Pc Screen Recorders / Photo:help! My PC Screen Went Awry. Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Problem With My Pc Screen by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jun 28, 2008
I just tried turning on the system but the fan and everything seems working fine but the screen is always blank

can anyone help
Re: Problem With My Pc Screen by uspry1(f): 2:40pm On Jun 28, 2008
Either hard disk drive, or CPU processor or motherboard (mainboard) or monitor is bad.

Try and test unplug your monitor moving to other PC and re-plug it seeing if monitor works!

If monitor works, then I mention above one of those hardware is bad.

If monitor does not work, then monitor is bad and the rest of mentioned hardware are fine!

Good luck!
Re: Problem With My Pc Screen by malone5923(m): 5:54pm On Jun 28, 2008
it must be the vga check the plug if it is well connected
Re: Problem With My Pc Screen by walemy: 1:21pm On Jul 02, 2008
If dis is more than wat u can handle pls call a technician on dis 08026220123
Re: Problem With My Pc Screen by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 02, 2008
are you running vista?

if so, it may be a fatal error that requires reinstallation - at least that was my experience
Re: Problem With My Pc Screen by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 04, 2008
thanks guys

oyb am using windows vista

its a maxdata laptop, i opened it and everything seems perfect,

Either hard disk drive, or CPU processor or motherboard (mainboard) or monitor is bad.

i also suspect the motherboard but am just baffled that system turns up and the fan is working

(1) (Reply)

Got Usa National Anthem On A Mobile!: / Data Recovery? / Multi Messenger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.