Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,930 members, 7,835,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Rejoiner: Best Public Officer Since 1999 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rejoiner: Best Public Officer Since 1999 (481 Views)

ADCs Of The President Of Nigeria Since 1999. / You Can Ban The Press If They Will Embarrass A Public Officer - Buhari / "You Are Not A Public Officer", Fashola Rebuke Patience Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rejoiner: Best Public Officer Since 1999 by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 03, 2013
This is my rejoiner to the previous thread by jarus's best public officer since 1999. In my opinion, it was biased, flawed and incomplete. This is a more balanced list. I have decided to group them into different categories ( governor, ministers, head of parastal) my best five Governors are 1 Gov Raji fashola :this undoubtly is the best governor in nigeria,I dont need to talk more: 2 Gov chime of Enugu: this undoubtly is another outstanding governor.the most interesting fact about him is that he hardly blows his trumpet like other empty one do.you need to visit enugu to understand what am saying.what ever you see of enugu now is chime. 3 Gov Godswill Akpabio. This ia another performing governor.though i feel he could have done more relative to what the state recieves as monthly allocation. 4 Gov Chibuike Amaechi. Yes i believe he deserve to be on the list.not his fan though. 5 Gov oshiomole. Yes this is another performing governor.He has been very outstanding and my edo brothers can attest to that . For the minister's category.my first goes to 1 Prof Bart Nnaji owning to the fact that he was there for a short time and we felt the hand of God in the most important sector in nigeria's economy before he resigned. 2 Dr Mrs ngozi okonji iweala .we cant deniel that her economic reforms has been friutful going by the increasing percentage of middle class. 3 Mallan nasiru el rufia.yes to me he is the father of abuja's master plan 4 Stella odua.we can see how her aviation reforms is changing the face of nigeria 5 Mrs Oby ezekwesili/Dr Akinwumi Adesina for the parastatal category 1 Prof Dora Akuyili 2 Prof charles Soludo 3 Sam Ndukwe 4 Gen ihiejirika 5 Mallam nuhu ribadu/ lamido sanusi. Please flee free to contest and add yours.

(1) (Reply)

Dangote, Alakija Lead Africa’s 55 New Billionaires’ List / Plane Crash: Mimiko Promises To Take Up Responsibilities Of Family Members / Ffk Live On Channels Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.