Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,796 members, 7,813,625 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

If Reincarnation Is Possible... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Reincarnation Is Possible... (749 Views)

Reincarnation:is It Real? / Scriptures Expounded: Reincarnation Is Scriptural! Elijah ... - Matthew 11:12-15 / Is Barrack Obama The Reincarnation Of Nimrod Of The Ancient Babylonian Empire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Reincarnation Is Possible... by CyrilWhyte(m): 1:43pm On Oct 03, 2013
Supposing reincarnation is possible, and as an unborn child, Ʊ have the right †̥☺ choose a country in which Ʊ'd be born. Which country would Ʊ love †̥☺ be born?
grin grin grin cheesy
Re: If Reincarnation Is Possible... by badmeat(m): 2:28pm On Oct 03, 2013
I still want to be born in Port harcourt,smiley
Re: If Reincarnation Is Possible... by CyrilWhyte(m): 8:45am On Oct 05, 2013
grin grin grin boy knw wetin dem dey get 4 dis nation, oil city is speaking.
Re: If Reincarnation Is Possible... by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 05, 2013
CyrilWhyte: Supposing reincarnation is possible, and as an unborn child, Ʊ have the right †̥☺ choose a country in which Ʊ'd be born. Which country would Ʊ love †̥☺ be born?
grin grin grin cheesy

Somalia

1 Like

Re: If Reincarnation Is Possible... by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:37am On Oct 05, 2013
in a hospital.

1 Like

Re: If Reincarnation Is Possible... by Rossikk(m): 9:50am On Oct 05, 2013
CyrilWhyte: Supposing reincarnation is possible, and as an unborn child, Ʊ have the right †̥☺ choose a country in which Ʊ'd be born. Which country would Ʊ love †̥☺ be born?
grin grin grin cheesy

Your choice of which country to be born in, and which parents to be born to - even what station in life to occupy - rich or poor etc - will depend on your life purpose in the intended incarnation. Every soul has a set of reasons for which it wishes to experience a particular human life cycle. It could be to learn. It could be to teach. Or any combination of the two in any area of life.

By the way, it is said that the life we spend as earth humans is actually less than 10 minutes in 'spirit time'. As in souls don't think it's a big deal at all living a human life, including one that involves suffering etc. They know it's just a 'virtual reality' game that will end in 10 minutes for them, even though it seems like an eternity as a human, in our 'time'. When we 'die' we simply return to where we were in the 'spirit' world, and recall/examine the entire human experience we lived to see where we messed up, did well etc etc, sometimes with the help of spiritual elders. Sometimes we decide to return (reincarnate) to correct a few mistakes made etc etc.. But nobody ''judges us'' or ''sends us to hell'' for not 'believing in' one religion or the other as humans, as claimed by modern religionists.

3 Likes

Re: If Reincarnation Is Possible... by CyrilWhyte(m): 9:35am On Oct 17, 2013
[quote author=Rossikk]

Your choice of which country to be born in, and which parents to be born to - even what station in life to occupy - rich or poor etc - will depend on your life purpose in the intended incarnation. Every soul has a set of reasons for which it wishes to experience a particular human life cycle. It could be to learn. It could be to teach. Or any combination of the two in any area of life.

Dats something else, tho never saw dat coming cheesy cheesy
Re: If Reincarnation Is Possible... by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:55am On Oct 17, 2013
Since there is akibu and physical traces for them.....i think there is reincarnation but cant explain it.

I much more subscribe to recycle or rebirth of consciousness
Re: If Reincarnation Is Possible... by macof(m): 12:25pm On Oct 17, 2013
FOLYKAZE: Since there is akibu and physical traces for them.....i think there is reincarnation but cant explain it.

I much more subscribe to recycle or rebirth of consciousness
Yes when you are born you tend to loose all consciousness of your previous experience. But the soul still works towards it's mission

I for one believe every human alive today is older than anyone can imagine, you could be the same soul that possessed Fela but your consciousness can't be aware of this. Humans have far lesser consciousness than souls, the energy the soul projects to give life is enough to weaken the level of consciousness in that life

My family always say I am the reincarnation of my maternal grandpa, that's why I bear his name but I have no consciousness of this, I don't even like most of my mothers siblings
Re: If Reincarnation Is Possible... by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 17, 2013
The parents that I would be born to would be more important than my choice of nationality.
Re: If Reincarnation Is Possible... by CyrilWhyte(m): 8:36pm On Nov 02, 2013
macof:
Yes when you are born you tend to loose all consciousness of your previous experience. But the soul still works towards it's mission
Come †̥☺ think of it, dis issue has become so mind bogging dan any other issue I've so come accross thus far... What are the significance of its undoubtable posibilities?
Re: If Reincarnation Is Possible... by macof(m): 10:07pm On Nov 02, 2013
CyrilWhyte:
Come †̥☺ think of it, dis issue has become so mind bogging dan any other issue I've so come accross thus far... What are the significance of its undoubtable posibilities?

I really don't understand the question
Re: If Reincarnation Is Possible... by Nobody: 5:20am On Nov 03, 2013
Re: If Reincarnation Is Possible... by MEILYN(m): 8:18am On Nov 03, 2013
"(For we are but of yesterday, and know nothing, because our days upon earth are a shadowsmiley" (Job 8:9).

Reincarnation is real, it is not your choice to choose how you will reincarnate. The choice is God's to make. But all i know is, you will still be in the same race, if you are a man, you cant reincarnate as a female...
Re: If Reincarnation Is Possible... by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 03, 2013
MEILYN: "(For we are but of yesterday, and know nothing, because our days upon earth are a shadowsmiley" (Job 8:9).

Reincarnation is real, it is not your choice to choose how you will reincarnate. The choice is God's to make. But all i know is, you will still be in the same race, if you are a man, you can't reincarnate as a female...

There is no such thing as ''can't'' in the afterlife. Everything is possible.

(1) (Reply)

Proof Heaven Exists? This Scientist May Have Found It! / If You Attend Redeemed Christain Fellowship See This / How To Worship The Nigerian God-Elnathan John

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.