Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Interview From Mar N More Services Limited - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Interview From Mar N More Services Limited (832 Views)

Entry-level Cashiers At Teclab Management Services Limited (14 Locations) / Invitation For An Assessment (test) And Interview From Jumia / I Was Called For An Interview From Strategic Outsourcing Ltd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interview From Mar N More Services Limited by Hellustic(m): 3:14pm On Oct 03, 2013
Hey Nairalanders

I just got an invitation for interview from Mar n Mor services Limited yesterday requesting for an interview tomorrow at mainland.
I had first done the online exam, 30 questions on Monday before I got the call for interview.

Pls did anyone get it too, and I would love to know what they are into, iv looked up ther website... but I need first hand information....
Re: Interview From Mar N More Services Limited by mpeg(m): 11:41pm On Oct 22, 2013
Hellustic: Hey Nairalanders

I just got an invitation for interview from Mar n Mor services Limited yesterday requesting for an interview tomorrow at mainland.
I had first done the online exam, 30 questions on Monday before I got the call for interview.

Pls did anyone get it too, and I would love to know what they are into, iv looked up ther website... but I need first hand information....

Guy do you later go for the interview? please how did it go and how is it like? please help me with some info, i just got a massage from then asking me to come for an interview on 27th this oct. pls help with some info and God will bless you. u can email me at ccofoegbu@yahoo.com thanx
Re: Interview From Mar N More Services Limited by Hellustic(m): 7:44am On Oct 24, 2013
Hello
Nothing much.. they will only ask you based on what you have written on your CV and they will dig into your Cv to ask you some question based on what you wrote down.. so read your cv well bfore you go....
they are into installations for big and commercial buildings

1 Like

Re: Interview From Mar N More Services Limited by mpeg(m): 7:02pm On Oct 24, 2013
Hellustic: Hello
Nothing much.. they will only ask you based on what you have written on your CV and they will dig into your Cv to ask you some question based on what you wrote down.. so read your cv well bfore you go....
they are into installations for big and commercial buildings

thanx bross just to ask you if you wether they pay well? just withing how much do they pay there new intake
Re: Interview From Mar N More Services Limited by Akoladeadex: 3:11pm On Apr 16, 2023
Pls if you got invited for interview this April for graduate trainee kindly chat me up on WhatsApp. Let connect

(1) (Reply)

System Administrators In Globacom Limited / Job Interview / English-language & Biology Teachers Are Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.