Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,133 members, 7,829,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Confusion In Akure Over Whereabouts Of Agagu's Family Members - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Confusion In Akure Over Whereabouts Of Agagu's Family Members (43181 Views)

‘Prayer Man’ Tries To Revive Abubakar Audu, Confusion In Kogi / Taxi Drivers Protest In Akure Over Fuel Scarcity / Presidency Silent On Patience Jonathans Whereabouts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confusion In Akure Over Whereabouts Of Agagu's Family Members by joyli: 4:43pm On Oct 03, 2013
pDude: The family should better go and hide themselves forever. Agagu was an abomination to the earth. cry cry cry cry
cool
cool grin

Agagu is still intrested in politice even in d grave! grin
Re: Confusion In Akure Over Whereabouts Of Agagu's Family Members by Boll2010: 4:44pm On Oct 03, 2013
Oboy na make seun smile to d bank 2day........biusness 1st odas folow.....DEAD n GONE.........nxt is makin money.........mr.seun d kain traffic wey agagu drive come ur webpage today.....u gast buy better gift giv agagugringrin........off to sexuality page

1 Like

Re: Confusion In Akure Over Whereabouts Of Agagu's Family Members by musaajebor(m): 4:45pm On Oct 03, 2013
Gawd dis is tragic mhen. Can u c d rumpled casket?
Gej needs to do something about dis.shiirt mhen.
Re: Confusion In Akure Over Whereabouts Of Agagu's Family Members by ravensckar(m): 4:47pm On Oct 03, 2013
As dey ar NAIJA politicians who av bn killin d masses softly,wat else can i wish dem? I owe dem my R.I.P condolence nd nt any kinda sympathy.
Re: Confusion In Akure Over Whereabouts Of Agagu's Family Members by opeoluwa20(m): 4:50pm On Oct 03, 2013
God have mercy, would I say d victims re those dat think Boko haram can only kill the masses, let dem feel hw it taste 2, the rich also cry
Re: Confusion In Akure Over Whereabouts Of Agagu's Family Members by wengerjay(m): 4:52pm On Oct 03, 2013
Jonathan is at the top of the situation.
Re: Confusion In Akure Over Whereabouts Of Agagu's Family Members by spenca: 4:52pm On Oct 03, 2013
Imagine how quickly they wanted to dilute politics into it , May Allah forgive you all from your sins after you all crash
Re: Confusion In Akure Over Whereabouts Of Agagu's Family Members by lomprico(m): 4:55pm On Oct 03, 2013
na double wahala for deadi bodi and the owner of deadi body! really pathetic, r.i.p. to the dead.
Re: Confusion In Akure Over Whereabouts Of Agagu's Family Members by tlops(m): 4:56pm On Oct 03, 2013
dojumav: I heard 20 on board.... 9 dead, 6 survived... Dat doesn't add up.... RIP to d dead
you forgot to count Agagu, i heard he survived.
Re: Confusion In Akure Over Whereabouts Of Agagu's Family Members by princesbamz: 4:57pm On Oct 03, 2013
[color=#000000][/color]
Re: Confusion In Akure Over Whereabouts Of Agagu's Family Members by lomprico(m): 5:00pm On Oct 03, 2013
dojumav: I heard 20 on board.... 9 dead, 6 survived... Dat doesn't add up.... RIP to d dead

how will olusegun agagu's own be described? dead-dead? or dead-die?
Re: Confusion In Akure Over Whereabouts Of Agagu's Family Members by Eyop: 5:02pm On Oct 03, 2013
I heard the body resurrected inside the plane causing panic so people were running inside the plane before it crashed. One out of the survivors is telling the story.
Re: Confusion In Akure Over Whereabouts Of Agagu's Family Members by Pdizzle(m): 5:04pm On Oct 03, 2013
God what is happening in this country...save our souls
Re: Confusion In Akure Over Whereabouts Of Agagu's Family Members by j4sure(m): 5:09pm On Oct 03, 2013
it quite unfortunate but Gej is on top of d situation &perpetrators will.b respected.
Re: Confusion In Akure Over Whereabouts Of Agagu's Family Members by Harbiurlah(f): 5:10pm On Oct 03, 2013
Oga, dis is nt a platform for advertisement.wink:/:|
okemoney96: Nokia E5 up 4 sale at 10k...Call me if u're interested...08163044680
Re: Confusion In Akure Over Whereabouts Of Agagu's Family Members by malele(m): 5:10pm On Oct 03, 2013
This man hangs no pure. At all.
Re: Confusion In Akure Over Whereabouts Of Agagu's Family Members by lankieman: 5:11pm On Oct 03, 2013
make them ask Google or make them use GPS take find am na abi :
Re: Confusion In Akure Over Whereabouts Of Agagu's Family Members by Enoquin(f): 5:12pm On Oct 03, 2013
phayvorr: Hw dem wan take carry d remainin dead body go Akure now.....shey na with anoda plane abi mayb dem go use Keke-Napep take do d ambulance because nobody go agree to enter anoda plane or motor with d dead body oo....grin

cheesy lipsrsealed angry grin angry you need help I swear! How dare you make me laugh...choi! RIP again Agagu plus the recent ones that follow. May God grant the family calm and fortitude.
Re: Confusion In Akure Over Whereabouts Of Agagu's Family Members by malele(m): 5:13pm On Oct 03, 2013
Eyop: I heard the body resurrected inside the plane causing panic so people were running inside the plane before it crashed. One out of the survivors is telling the story.

Without out been told, I know something like that must have happened.
Most of our politicians are so fetish that when dey die, bury them becomes a problem.
Re: Confusion In Akure Over Whereabouts Of Agagu's Family Members by dojumav: 5:16pm On Oct 03, 2013
tlops:
you forgot to count Agagu, i heard he survived.
i think he is deadier
Re: Confusion In Akure Over Whereabouts Of Agagu's Family Members by W3xy1(m): 5:19pm On Oct 03, 2013
rip to the dead
Re: Confusion In Akure Over Whereabouts Of Agagu's Family Members by Isiterere(m): 5:20pm On Oct 03, 2013
playcharles: APC should be held responsible for the crash, not Labour party

You-re a slowpoke , grow up boy

RIP

ALL IZZ WELL
Re: Confusion In Akure Over Whereabouts Of Agagu's Family Members by dojumav: 5:23pm On Oct 03, 2013
Eyop: I heard the body resurrected inside the plane causing panic so people were running inside the plane before it crashed. One out of the survivors is telling the story.
hmmm u don watch horror film tire
Re: Confusion In Akure Over Whereabouts Of Agagu's Family Members by joyli: 5:24pm On Oct 03, 2013
The Evil that Men do live with them and after them. If u are a Governor, please govern well. if you are a Minister please minister well, if u are a senator please deliberate and contribute well. If you are a commander in chief, please direct and command well. If the roads are good, only if the roads are good, what's the distance between Okitipupa and Lagos? The day of reckoning is NEAR. RIP for the departed souls....

1 Like

Re: Confusion In Akure Over Whereabouts Of Agagu's Family Members by Rochero(m): 5:31pm On Oct 03, 2013
lomprico:

how will olusegun agagu's own be described? dead-dead? or d
ead-die?
This one dey cool tension bros
Re: Confusion In Akure Over Whereabouts Of Agagu's Family Members by mrspeaker: 5:31pm On Oct 03, 2013
[i][/i]indeed fela kuti talk am say double wahala for dead bodi and the owner of dead bodi
Re: Confusion In Akure Over Whereabouts Of Agagu's Family Members by taiwobr: 5:31pm On Oct 03, 2013
whatever men did live with them
eje ki agbe ile aye serere
Re: Confusion In Akure Over Whereabouts Of Agagu's Family Members by dojumav: 5:38pm On Oct 03, 2013
lomprico:

how will olusegun agagu's own be described? dead-dead? or dead-die?
deadier
Re: Confusion In Akure Over Whereabouts Of Agagu's Family Members by mrspeaker: 5:39pm On Oct 03, 2013
This is a bad omen for the Agagu family infact make them go change their name because i never hear were dead bodi wen die survive plane crash
na serious mata oo,double wahala for dead bodi and the owner of dead bodi.Make una ask Agagu wetin he do before he first die and kon dead again. Agagu dead die new home video must watch very soon.may God have mercy on pple who have frustrate the poor pple to oblivion.
Re: Confusion In Akure Over Whereabouts Of Agagu's Family Members by watchindelta(m): 5:50pm On Oct 03, 2013
d problems wit dis conutry nigeria, politice is dat d juju tooo mucch oh! And is taking us backward 4 real. d last time i do research dy said politice n juju can.t waka oh! Rare

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

General A.A Adekoya Visits Obasanjo (Pictures) / Lai Mohammed Flies Private Jet To Delta State, Nigerians React (Photos) / "Igbo Are The Majority In Nigeria, They Cannot Leave"- Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.