Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,854 members, 7,802,739 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

-- - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / -- (4268 Views)

I Saw A Man Walked Out With His Leg ––shocking Account Of Agagu's Plane Crash / Confusion In Akure Over Whereabouts Of Agagu's Family Members / Olusegun Agagu’s Body Recovered In Plane Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

-- by OCTAVO: 4:17pm On Oct 03, 2013
--
Re: -- by okedepare: 4:21pm On Oct 03, 2013
That's a lie, am listening to it too. Half of the aircraft completely burnt not half of the body.

3 Likes

Re: -- by OCTAVO: 4:24pm On Oct 03, 2013
okedepare: That's a lie, am listening to it too. Half of the aircraft completely burnt not half of the body.
Mr? You didn't listen well. Sorry to say that.
Re: -- by Omen100(m): 4:43pm On Oct 03, 2013
Who among you should we take serious now? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: -- by Ruq: 5:12pm On Oct 03, 2013
Omen100: Who among you should we take serious now? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Listen to me. i watched a video on channels television showing the full casket being carried out almost undamaged

7 Likes

Re: -- by ecolime(m): 5:14pm On Oct 03, 2013
OCTAVO: I just heard this on Radio Nigeria 4pm news.
After the wreckage of the Aircraft, the Aircraft cut fire on crash-landing. Half of Agagu's body got burnt according to the reporter at the crash site.
Why peddle rubbish lies?

2 Likes

Re: -- by Ranter: 5:20pm On Oct 03, 2013
Whatever, plane burnt, corpse burnt. Same same but different.
Re: -- by musaajebor(m): 5:40pm On Oct 03, 2013
Octavo, is ur surname linus, abi ur father christiend u elijah. Infact ur yoruba name from today ix olaitan
Re: -- by Mzdivacious(f): 8:35pm On Oct 03, 2013
Re-RIP agagu
Re: -- by AbuMikey(m): 8:47pm On Oct 03, 2013
Whether is the aircraft that got burnt or its half of Late Agagu's body that got burnt,I don't care to know.

But what I know for sure is that There was a [size=26pt]"BurnT"[/size]
Re: -- by kelvOdanz(m): 9:56pm On Oct 03, 2013
Half of the plane burnt but not half of agagu's remains## He is indeed blameless
Re: -- by Afam4eva(m): 10:00pm On Oct 03, 2013
I saw his casket and it was in order and he was inside the casket and not on top of it.
Re: -- by ba7man(m): 10:06pm On Oct 03, 2013
musa ajebor: Octavo, is ur surname linus, abi ur father christiend u elijah. Infact ur yoruba name from today ix olaitan
He's also known as "Octavo Akpos".
Re: -- by magnetik(m): 10:53pm On Oct 03, 2013
After the wreckage of the Aircraft, the Aircraft cut fire on crash-landing. Half of Agagu's body got burnt according to the reporter at the crash site.
lie.
Re: -- by Nobody: 11:19pm On Oct 03, 2013
op might be suffering from otitis media infection.
Re: -- by donphilopus: 11:26pm On Oct 03, 2013
Half of his body was not burnt, i saw the casket after the Crash
Re: -- by Andyblaze: 11:39pm On Oct 03, 2013
Too bad...Ph.d
Re: -- by whiteroses(f): 11:45pm On Oct 03, 2013
most vip caskets are made of traditional gold and iroko no fit burn that easy
Re: -- by slimfit1(m): 11:49pm On Oct 03, 2013
The rich also cry sorry to the innocent victims sha may their soul rip. Collateral damage.
Re: -- by Nobody: 11:50pm On Oct 03, 2013
u guys should pity my guy octavo na! He only posted what he heard. U correct him. Simple.
Re: -- by Nobody: 11:56pm On Oct 03, 2013
Afam4eva: I saw his casket and it was in order and he was inside the casket and not on top of it.
grin

1 Like

Re: -- by Nobody: 4:51am On Oct 04, 2013
Afam4eva: I saw his casket and it was in order and he was inside the casket and not on top of it.

Thank God he Survived.
Re: -- by BabaEleko(m): 6:00am On Oct 04, 2013
Kamanda:

Thank God he Survived.

Ur brain need reset.

1 Like

Re: -- by Sanguine(f): 7:27am On Oct 04, 2013
I wonder what y'all are fighting about here! Dead body burnt or unburnt, how has that or how would that affect anyone's life? undecided. O di kwa egwu ooo. Make una continue to dey peddle mumu rumour up and down, una hear? As una nor geh werk again! !undecided!

1 Like

Re: -- by Philipmems(m): 7:49am On Oct 04, 2013
Half got burnt half didn't whether its the plane or the corpse who is dead is dead and the plane crashed.... OP verify your info properly before posting rubbish in NL.
Re: -- by Nobody: 8:06am On Oct 04, 2013
Sanguine: I wonder what y'all are fighting about here! Dead body burnt or unburnt, how has that or how would that affect anyone's life? undecided. O di kwa egwu ooo. Make una continue to dey peddle mumu rumour up and down, una hear? As una nor geh werk again! !undecided!

Na wetin ASUU strike dey cause.
Re: -- by PointB: 8:36am On Oct 04, 2013
.Perhaps he would prefer to be cremated; let's grant the dead man his wish - cremate him fast!

I really doubt there will be people brave enough to accompany his corpse on any long journey again.

1 Like

Re: -- by Ladokun12(m): 8:52am On Oct 04, 2013
dat hw d burial of al nigerian politician wil b d man is rily payin for his misdeeds d man must hv sin a lot anyhw sha rip just pity obasanjo son dat died cos e paid for his dad sin
Re: -- by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 04, 2013
Dem say dem say, aproko. The coffin no burn but half of the body burn shey? Nuensense!
Re: -- by St8updiva(f): 9:33am On Oct 04, 2013
Saw it on AIT yestaday. D coffin was damaged a little. Was nt shown d body though.
Re: -- by dridowu: 9:41am On Oct 04, 2013
Dy say, dy say, i hear, i hear. Ok sha d man is already dead
Re: -- by fpeter(f): 10:04am On Oct 04, 2013
okedepare: That's a lie, am listening to it too. Half of the aircraft completely burnt not half of the body.

9ja una no go kill person, its so difficult getting accurate news in this country #SMH

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's Military Positions At 36th In The World According To Global Firepower. / Oba Of Benin's First Son Set To Ascend The Throne+photos From The Ceremony / Nairaland Politics Person For 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.