Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,565 members, 7,816,382 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! How BUHARI Killed Former Gov Amborse Ali. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! How BUHARI Killed Former Gov Amborse Ali. (3842 Views)

E-X-P-O-S-E-D! One Of The 105 Nigerian Soldier Missing (photo) / Who Killed Former Gej's CSO In DSS Custody / E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! Buhari Lied....................picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! How BUHARI Killed Former Gov Amborse Ali. by activatenigeria: 9:23am On Oct 29, 2014
Ali was murdered literally and his blood is on the hands of Buhari.

BUHARI'S TRIBUNAL SENT HIM TO JAIL FOR 100 YEARS. HE WENT BLIND IN PRISON.

Meanwhile, another Northern Governor named AWWAL was caught in London with 14 million pound and dollars, BUHARI KEPT HIM UNDER "HOUSE ARREST."

THERE WERE ONLY 3 PEOPLE ALLOWED TO BE UNDER HOUSE ARREST BY BUHARI. ALL 3 WERE NORTHERN MUSLIMS.

AMBROSE ALI DIED WITHOUT A COMPLETE HOUSE TO HIS NAME.

Professor who built 600 secondary schools and 6 Tertiary institutions and loads of roads, Buhari and his kangaroo tribunals said he mismanaged 980 million naira on road construction.

Professor Ambrose Ali of UPN did not even have enough money to withstand Ogbemudia of NPN in an election. Ali's supporters did not even have enough posters.

AMbrose Ali got blind inside prison and would have died in jail, but for the Esama of Benin who went and paid money for him to be released. Ali died leaving one wife.

FACTS ARE SACRED. KNOW YOUR HISTORY.

I challenge any Buhari supporter to say one lie that I have told. I challenge them to show me what Buhari has done better than this man. 6 Tertiary institutions, 600 secondary schools. No house. One car. One wife. No money for election against Ogbemudia. Did not have "personal relation" with any bank to give him loan to challenge Ogbemudia well.

FACTS ARE SACRED. The Professor soul will avenge itself, either in this life, or the next. There shall be no peace nor presidency for the wicked.

I am out to remind you of saint BUHARI, Follow closely and please challenge me with evidence.

by Chinedu Nwosu, Port Harcourt.

17 Likes

Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! How BUHARI Killed Former Gov Amborse Ali. by moscobabs(m): 9:57am On Oct 29, 2014
so hw does that change me and my family from voting him as President in 2015?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! How BUHARI Killed Former Gov Amborse Ali. by jujutom(m): 10:01am On Oct 29, 2014
Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! How BUHARI Killed Former Gov Amborse Ali. by omenka(m): 10:02am On Oct 29, 2014
And Jonathan single handedly murdered over 20 innocent job seekers just a few months ago!! Sing me another song Chinedu!!

This is the forth thread so far today. How many more to go?? How many people have been convinced to vote for Jonathan so far by these Buhari-phobic propaganda?? When are you people gonna stop telling us what a demon Buhari is (we already know) and start telling us the good deeds of Jonathan that makes him re-electable??

13 Likes

Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! How BUHARI Killed Former Gov Amborse Ali. by EagleNest(m): 10:14am On Oct 29, 2014
Children Story! OP I remain unconvinced.

5 Likes

Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! How BUHARI Killed Former Gov Amborse Ali. by ratiken(m): 10:19am On Oct 29, 2014
Buhari is actually more evil that some of us once thought. Thanks to the very valid info that had flooded the social media since his declaration.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! How BUHARI Killed Former Gov Amborse Ali. by john403: 10:23am On Oct 29, 2014
ok
Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! How BUHARI Killed Former Gov Amborse Ali. by Jero1980: 10:35am On Oct 29, 2014
GMB cannot single handedly turn Nigeria around. All We need is building stronger institutions. Chikena

2 Likes

Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! How BUHARI Killed Former Gov Amborse Ali. by iamodenigbo1(m): 11:33am On Oct 29, 2014
too busy now will Come back,CAVIET EMPTOR
Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! How BUHARI Killed Former Gov Amborse Ali. by major466(m): 11:40am On Oct 29, 2014
It's no news. Gen Buhari was and would remain a military terror Nigeria had ever seen. A dictator that enacted and ruled through the dreaded degree 4. A military ruler who committed acts of murder and gross violation of human rights in the name of fight against corruption, which in real sence was fight against enemies and democracy activist. This is how Fela described him:
Beasts of No Nation: Beast of No Nation is the first song Fela wrote in 1986, after he was liberated from prison—serving two years from a five year prison sentence for trumped-up foreign currency violation charges. Everywhere he went after his release, people were asking him what he was going to sing about: ‘Fela wetin you go sing about? Them go worry me!”. People wanted to hear him sing about his prison experience, like he had done with the songs like: Alagbon Close, Kalakuta Show, and Expensive poo. Finally, he decided to sing about the world we live in—with particular reference to Nigeria. He said when he was in prison he called it ‘Inside World’, out of prison he called it ‘Outside World’. But for him it is actually ‘Craze World’.

Otherwise, what name can one give a world with: police brutality, army oppression, courts without justice, magistrates who are supposed to uphold the law, obviously seen bending the law to please some special interest. As further proof of the craze world, he sings about the judge who sent him to jail for five years on a trumped up charge, only for the same judge to visit Fela in a prison hospital two years after. The judge apologized, claiming he was under pressure from the government to convict. This could only happen in a Craze World, Fela reasons.

It can only be in a craze world that people sit and watch governments shoot down protesting students with impunity, like in Soweto(South Africa), Zaria and Ife(Nigeria). Bearing in mind that Nigeria like all craze world countries, condemn the apartheid regime in South Africa, yet committing crimes against humanity in their respective countries. Turning to another aspect of craze world policy of the Nigerian government. In 1983, the Buhari/Idigabon military regime launched a public campaign dubbed ‘War Against Indiscipline’. This was the regime’s solution to corruption inherent in the Nigerian society. To justify this campaign, the Nigerian head of state, General Buhari and his deputy General Idiagbon publicly used words like: ‘…my people are useless! My people are senseless! My people are indisciplined!’ to describe Nigerian People.

For Fela, only in a craze world can such remarks be made. Moreover, such statements could only have come from an ‘animal in human skin’. How could these two animals use such words to qualify a people who feed them? This being so, other leaders from other countries must either be animals themselves to associate with, or accept to co-habit under such an umbrella as the United Nations with a head of state that considers his people useless.
http://www.fela.net/discography/beasts-of-no-nation

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! How BUHARI Killed Former Gov Amborse Ali. by eluquenson(m): 11:45am On Oct 29, 2014
Nigeria politicians are all wolves in a sheep clothing

1 Like

Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! How BUHARI Killed Former Gov Amborse Ali. by brown3: 11:56am On Oct 29, 2014
ratiken:
Buhari is actually more evil that some of us once thought. Thanks to the very valid info that had flooded the social media since his declaration.
infact i wanted to vote buhari, but will never vote for him again. this buhari is a devil.

9 Likes

Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! How BUHARI Killed Former Gov Amborse Ali. by alakaloko(m): 11:59am On Oct 29, 2014
eluquenson:
Nigeria politicians are all wolves in a sheep clothing
well said... The same wine in different bottles with different labels... Claude Ake
Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! How BUHARI Killed Former Gov Amborse Ali. by clean2: 12:09pm On Oct 29, 2014
Repent now of your sinful evil ways to avoid spending your eternity in hell fire,,,,Jesus christ love and warn you to repent and convert now to avoid hell fire when you die

1 Like

Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! How BUHARI Killed Former Gov Amborse Ali. by moscobabs(m): 12:15pm On Oct 29, 2014
ratiken:
story for the gods...do u know Nigerians have always like to search on goggle whenever someone is contesting for even Moderator on Nairaland in this country

Buhari was a military president and GEJ is a civilian president. and GEJ killed more Nigerians than any President in this country

abi uno know say na GEJ kill all the Boko haram victims and NIS stampede??

4 Likes

Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! How BUHARI Killed Former Gov Amborse Ali. by ratiken(m): 1:08pm On Oct 29, 2014
moscobabs:

story for the gods...do u know Nigerians have always like to search on goggle whenever someone is contesting for even Moderator on Nairaland in this country
Buhari was a military president and GEJ is a civilian president. and GEJ killed more Nigerians than any President in this country
abi uno know say na GEJ kill all the Boko haram victims and NIS stampede??

I smell your propaganda from a distance. Am sticking to the topic and the direct actions of this man called Buhari. No greater evil than him.
Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! How BUHARI Killed Former Gov Amborse Ali. by PointB: 1:13pm On Oct 29, 2014
Very sad and touching;

Buhari has history of wickedness and barbarism. Many innocent blood taint his hands; God forbids such a person lead a country! Only doom and damnation will follow such nation led by one tainted by blood of innocent people!

3 Likes

Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! How BUHARI Killed Former Gov Amborse Ali. by 2cato: 1:57pm On Oct 29, 2014
Barcanista gbawe egift berem and obiagelli ur attention is needed here buhari yovr pay per post master is about to be taken to the cleaner

1 Like

Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! How BUHARI Killed Former Gov Amborse Ali. by 2cato: 2:03pm On Oct 29, 2014
activatenigeria:

Meanwhile, another Northern Governor named AWWAL was caught in London with 14 million pound and dollars, BUHARI KEPT HIM UNDER "HOUSE ARREST."

THERE WERE ONLY 3 PEOPLE ALLOWED TO BE UNDER HOUSE ARREST BY BUHARI. ALL 3 WERE NORTHERN MUSLIMS.

Professor who built 600 secondary schools and 6 Tertiary institutions and loads of roads, Buhari and his kangaroo tribunals said he mismanaged 980 million naira on road construction.

Professor Ambrose Ali of UPN did not even have enough money to withstand Ogbemudia of NPN in an election. Ali's supporters did not even have enough posters.

AMbrose Ali got blind inside prison and would have died in jail, but for the Esama of Benin who went and paid money for him to be released. Ali died leaving one wife.

I challenge any Buhari supporter to say one lie that I have told. I challenge them to show me what Buhari has done better than this man. 6 Tertiary institutions, 600 secondary schools. No house. One car. One wife. No money for election against Ogbemudia. Did not have "personal relation" with any bank to give him loan to challenge Ogbemudia well.

FACTS ARE SACRED. The Professor soul will avenge itself, either in this life, or the next. There shall be no peace nor presidency for the wicked.

I am out to remind you of saint BUHARI, Follow closely and please challenge me with evidence.

ambrose ali was killed because he used the fund ment for road to build the first state university in nigeria which is now AAU and DELSU of today.
Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! How BUHARI Killed Former Gov Amborse Ali. by Orunto: 2:21pm On Oct 29, 2014
GCFR IS AN AWARD FOR DEMOCRATS. BUHARI IS A DICTATOR. HIS EXPERIENCE IS THAT HE DOMINATED NIGERIA TO RULE NIGERIA. HE DISCRIMINATES AND INCRIMINATES FRAUDULENTLY, WANTONLY RECKLESSLY AND SEVERALLY WITHOUT WISDOM. HE WHO PAYS THE PIPER DICTATES THE TUNE, GEJ AWARDED GCFR TO THIS MAN, LET GEJ WITHDRAW IT FROM HIM. LET GEJ ALSO WITHDRAW NIGERIA FROM OIC NOW!
Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! How BUHARI Killed Former Gov Amborse Ali. by lilbazy(m): 2:29pm On Oct 29, 2014
moscobabs:
so hw does that change me and my family from voting him as President in 2015?

Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! How BUHARI Killed Former Gov Amborse Ali. by benega: 3:04pm On Oct 29, 2014
Spanish: Buhari, meaning: a blood thirsty vampire

1 Like

Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! How BUHARI Killed Former Gov Amborse Ali. by ISpiksDaTroof: 3:14pm On Oct 29, 2014
activatenigeria:

all of a sudden Ibos love the same Bendel Region people they continually degrade and insult on NL....

2 Likes

Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! How BUHARI Killed Former Gov Amborse Ali. by AustineE1: 3:34pm On Oct 29, 2014
While the recalcitrant ex-junta,coupist and tyrant,who is known for being highly tribalistic and a confirmed religious fundamentalist,arrested Shagari the then president,subjected him to only house arrest,because he is a Northern muslim,he arrested his deputy Alex Ekwueme and imprisoned him because he is from the East and a Christian...while he was the Chairman of Petroleum Trust Fund(PTF) during Abacha's regime,79% of all projects carried out where in the North,Universities from the North where recieving busses,new departmental blocks and roads and projects where massively carried out in the North.The worst hit was Eastern Nigeria where only 0.3% of the project went to and his defence was that,when he was about facing the East,the regime crumbled!!!
Buhari knows quite well that he will never get the vote to rule this country again,he is so much of an irredentist,a bigot of the highest order,he is too myopic,ill-informed,crude,obsolete to rule a 21st century Nigeria.
Buhari's mentality its so low,i suggest he shld be honoured with the title of grand khalif of Kastina,Jigawa and Kano may be included!

4 Likes

Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! How BUHARI Killed Former Gov Amborse Ali. by warripekin(m): 4:05pm On Oct 29, 2014
Ambrose Ali made education fun. Those were my formative years. I was in primary one in 1982 and we were given books by the state ministry. Boldly written on it is Bendel state property not for sale. At the end of each term then we looked forward to eating rice with meat as we collect our results. Bendel state government usually provides each school with enough rice and cows in the entire state then. Those were the good old days. But we woke up one day to find out that Ambrose Ali was not there any more. D military had taken over . later on in my adult life I got to find out how this man was maltreated by Buhari's regime. The man died owning nothing, not even a house in his ancestral home in Ekpoma. But his good will forever leave on. For Ambrose Ali , I will never vote a Buhari. He deserves nothing.

6 Likes

Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! How BUHARI Killed Former Gov Amborse Ali. by ZKOSOSO(m): 4:20pm On Oct 29, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:
all of a sudden Ibos love the same Bendel Region people they continually degrade and insult on NL....
When d chips are down,
When d time is ripe
When the much awaited WAR is up
When its time to go as of old
Then u will know that all of South is ONE

2 Likes

Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! How BUHARI Killed Former Gov Amborse Ali. by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 29, 2014
activatenigeria:

OP,

Go and sleep. The fact remains that there was massive over-inflation of contracts during Ali's tenure as governor, most likely perpetrated by others in his government.

The fact also remains that many including Ali's secretary to government (his own kinsman) testified against Ali at the Military tribunal. So the Tribunal should have set him free with such mounting evidence from witnesses? Little wonder corruption thrives in Nigeria. We only live by sentiments. Chief Igbinedion did not benefit from Ali's administration yet paid the N1M bond for his release. Where were those well-known contractors that became millionaires or members of his cabinet that suddenly became very wealthy then?

Ali performed well as governor but failed to check the excesses of subordinates who later ganged up against him to take the fall. Stop blaming Buhari. Justice needed to be served based on evidence available at the time.

1 Like

Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! How BUHARI Killed Former Gov Amborse Ali. by SamIkenna: 4:47pm On Oct 29, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:

Provide evidence of serial and pathological denigration of 'Bendel region' by Igbos or shamefully and permanently remain quiet.

We know you'all are currently in pains given the avalanche of immovable forces that have massed against Buhari's second coming to Dodan barrack Aso Rock. Unfortunately enough, we don't give a hoot about those self-inflicted pains.

Just because extreme religiosity is the vehicle for political ascent in Arewanistan doesn't mean its acceptable in Eastern heartland. We, the people of the East, will never allow an avowed Sharia monger and Fulani supremacist to lord over us again. Your Buhari got there before via the barrel but today he's not the only one with a hot and ready gunpowder. So on Feb 12 we shall send Arewa, your paymaster, a resounding NO to all the threats, violence, extreme Islam, massacre, and terror they've perpetrated on innocent indigenous Nigerian tribes. Keep on hating on Igbos while we deliver on our promise.

4 Likes

Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! How BUHARI Killed Former Gov Amborse Ali. by WIZGUY69(m): 4:56pm On Oct 29, 2014
[size=24]to every trash the saTAN post. there are 2m new supporters of GMB. so keep it up. next year will surprise y'all [/size]

2 Likes

Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! How BUHARI Killed Former Gov Amborse Ali. by major466(m): 4:57pm On Oct 29, 2014
1stCitizen:

OP,

Go and sleep. The fact remains that there was massive over-inflation of contracts during Ali's tenure as governor, most likely perpetrated by others in his government.

The fact also remains that many including Ali's secretary to government (his own kinsman) testified against Ali at the Military tribunal. So the Tribunal should have set him free with such mounting evidence from witnesses? Little wonder corruption thrives in Nigeria. We only live by sentiments. Chief Igbinedion did not benefit from Ali's administration yet paid the N1M bond for his release. Where were those well-known contractors that became millionaires or members of his cabinet that suddenly became very wealthy then?

Ali performed well as governor but failed to check the excesses of subordinates who later ganged up against him to take the fall. Stop blaming Buhari. Justice needed to be served based on evidence available at the time.
The same Kangaroo tribunal that send Fela to prison only for the tribunal judge to ask Fela for forgiveness after he was released.

1 Like

Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! How BUHARI Killed Former Gov Amborse Ali. by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 29, 2014
exactly Why we need buhary, embezzle and die
Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! How BUHARI Killed Former Gov Amborse Ali. by ZKOSOSO(m): 5:02pm On Oct 29, 2014
1stCitizen:

OP,

Irredeemable madness!! We know this tricks. So no northern muslim govs stole, inflated contracts or wasted public fund except christian govs?? My guy an average hausafulanis are the most corrupt creatures ever.
Public fund in the north is plunder with utmost impunity provided u pay zakkat and build mosques, organise quranis recitation competitions, pay for pilgrimage to mecca for lazy muslums and drop for all the evil emirs, shikena!!
Then u are never corrupt.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking!!!! Jonathan Wins In Bayelsa / Graduate Calved Gej, Goodluck Jonathan Statue In Otuoke Bayelsa / Inside Aliko Dangote’s $30million Home [rare Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.