Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,742 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Lagos Plane Crash: Names Of Victims - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos Plane Crash: Names Of Victims (61630 Views)

4-Year-Old Boy That Died In The Kaduna Plane Crash (Photos) / Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors / Updates About The Lagos Plane Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Plane Crash: Names Of Victims by nkpommpko(m): 7:26pm On Oct 03, 2013
chiketee:
What is so surprising in that a slightly squashed casket refused to open. Just like when the doors of a car are bashed, sometimes it refuses to open. Our love for sensational supernatural gist is funny
or amazing even in the face of indisputable evidence, little wonder why the pastors and the juju priest are cashing on the sector, so much ignorance

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Plane Crash: Names Of Victims by divictorymine: 7:33pm On Oct 03, 2013
Thank God for survivor and RIP to d lost souls
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: Names Of Victims by Okeikpu(m): 7:37pm On Oct 03, 2013
secnelly: Space Booked.

somthing spiritual is following this casket. Abi dem use superglue do the casket ni?
I dey suspect the late governor sad
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: Names Of Victims by LeonessAug: 7:45pm On Oct 03, 2013
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: Names Of Victims by lumeneng22: 7:45pm On Oct 03, 2013
Bryan12: wetin that igbo guy fin go now?mtcshewwww RIP brother
.Na reporter nah! Abi na only spare part then go sell?
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: Names Of Victims by lumeneng22: 7:51pm On Oct 03, 2013
Willgates: this man was an occult, I wish he took only his family members
.Gbaaaam....Still need more victim.
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: Names Of Victims by frainc(m): 8:33pm On Oct 03, 2013
marious: We love u all but GOD love u most..... RIP to them all........ A minute silent for those that lost their life in the plane crash
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: Names Of Victims by demelza: 8:56pm On Oct 03, 2013
seaman007:

My brother i wonder oooo
Casket wey suppose open by himself after a big bang.
See wetin Nollywood cause!
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: Names Of Victims by specco(m): 8:58pm On Oct 03, 2013
Bryan12: wetin that igbo guy fin go now?mtcshewwww RIP brother

Friendship cuts across tribal line. Igbos value friendships and can be counted upon when the time comes. Maybe he is Seyi Agagu's friend. RIP brother.
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: Names Of Victims by Jayjey(m): 9:01pm On Oct 03, 2013
Dis na confusion break b dis.
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: Names Of Victims by seaman007: 9:44pm On Oct 03, 2013
demelza: See wetin Nollywood cause!

How do u mean?explain
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: Names Of Victims by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 03, 2013
amabia: Thank God the son is alive

Mak i no Suntan own oh.
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: Names Of Victims by hollypagan: 11:40pm On Oct 03, 2013
the evil that men do lives with them
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: Names Of Victims by Adebayosoliu: 11:41pm On Oct 03, 2013
Today, thursday oct 03 2013, it is a tragedy and commedy in nigeria, plain crash victim in lagos state which involved,formal ondo state governor casket and big men & women died in the incident, the casket is not open, truely it is a sad story, but it is unbelievable. May soul rest in peace . AMEN.
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: Names Of Victims by yemibanjo101: 12:42am On Oct 04, 2013
[quote author=vivacious vivi][/quote]

Feyi is still alive. I wonder how people respond to this national tragedy. That young man is the only son of Agagu. When you understand the pain of losing a loved one, you will not talk nonsense but only pray for the family. I believe majority of you on this thread are not in akure. you need to be in akure to know the mood of the town. God will surely comfort us all
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: Names Of Victims by viviane: 12:57am On Oct 04, 2013
Na only Jah knows best.........

Re: Lagos Plane Crash: Names Of Victims by campbellben: 1:13am On Oct 04, 2013
are you a good musician or a business man or as well any worker and you need excess of money and you also want to become famous and wealthy here is your chance to become a member of the illuminati and become a star in your life. if really you are interested in becoming a full member of the illuminati don't hesitate to email us or call and we also want you to know that there is nobody that is to determine your future because your future is right in your hands so join us now and become a responsible human being okay, so email us now if interested in becoming rich and powerful email us now at : 666illuminatiworld@gmail.com
or call us +447031973533 or call an agent in Nigeria +2348074623298
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: Names Of Victims by olayinkaojo(f): 2:26am On Oct 04, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]ℓ̊ J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇τ̣̣̥ hope na †ђξ dead body wey d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ inside †ђξ casket as dey A̶̲̥̅̊ℓℓ said aπϑ not other thing. ℓ̊ can't J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇τ̣̣̥ imagine cAsket aπϑ his remains remain intact why others innocent pay wif their life. Isn't that serious? ℓ̊ pray Fø̲̣̣я̅ †ђξ survivors Fø̲̣̣я̅ quick recovery and Τ̲̅ȍ †ђξ victim °ƒ dead may God console †ђξ family they left behind. Casket refuse Τ̲̅ȍ open well ℓ̊ rest ♍γ̲̣̣̥ case Fø̲̣̣я̅ now.
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: Names Of Victims by lastkeyd(m): 7:36am On Oct 04, 2013
god no best let pray 4 those alv
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: Names Of Victims by Enoquin(f): 7:56am On Oct 04, 2013
chiketee:
What is so surprising in that a slightly squashed casket refused to open. Just like when the doors of a car are bashed, sometimes it refuses to open. Our love for sensational supernatural gist is funny

undecided I seriously didn't think they were trying to use their hands...'all efforts possible' meant to me they would have tried using a wrench and or other materials available at that point. And yes, I love sensational supernatural gist.
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: Names Of Victims by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 04, 2013
Lilboots:

What does survivor mean? Na wa for some people understading of English. SMH undecided

the post was in reference to a comment that the survivors gave up after arrival to the hospital.
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: Names Of Victims by arthgideon: 9:13am On Oct 04, 2013
RIP to all those that lost their lives
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: Names Of Victims by cupidora(f): 10:19am On Oct 04, 2013
The casket carrying the late governor’s remains was found intact
in the debris of ill-fated plane. However, it failed to open after
all efforts by the rescue teams. It has now been moved to the Air
Force Base close to the airport.

So y were they trying to open d casket?? undecided
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: Names Of Victims by leofab(f): 1:25pm On Oct 04, 2013
chiketee:
Take a look at the picture of the coffin on the first page, does it look like wood to you? FYI not all coffins are made of wood. It could be made of glass, metals etc. Wood is common cos its cheaper than the alternatives. There is no story to be created here, just let it go.
alright, then the glass be a reinforced one. Cos i have seen a glass compressed due to external pressure.
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: Names Of Victims by ztob(m): 1:32pm On Oct 04, 2013
secnelly: Space Booked.

somthing spiritual is following this casket. Abi dem use superglue do the casket ni?

Or him body no even dey d casket ni.
Y not opening.
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: Names Of Victims by Adegite5(m): 1:33pm On Oct 04, 2013
cycline404: If you are not destined to die in plane crash no matter what you shall not....
I wish the survivors quick and rapid recovery!!

This is now a double wahala for deadi body
and the owner of deadi body.... RIP Agagu..
lets say ju are on board of a ill fated airline......how will ju know ju are nt destined to be a victim ......just commit jur ways unto Gods hands and be holy all d tym; cus no 1 knows tomao

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fulani Man Helps A Stranded Lady & Her Friends In Jos (Photos) / 10 Of The Most Powerful Passports In The World / My Mini European Adventure And How It Has Changed My Perspective Towards Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.