Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,531 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

foreigners chillout joint. - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / foreigners chillout joint. (136267 Views)

Zulu King Changes Tone And Calls For End To SA Attacks On Foreigners / South Africans Ignore Appeal, Continue Attacks On Foreigners / We Won't Apologise, Foreigners Are Not Welcome -south Africa King Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: foreigners chillout joint. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:54am On Oct 04, 2013
1,2:
Eitha
Helo you grin
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Theben(m): 12:00pm On Oct 04, 2013
Anyone related to Yvonne Chakachaka here?
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Monicasque(f): 12:25pm On Oct 04, 2013
Scun: Look for a South African forum and do this shît.

i agree. is this turning in to Southy Land now? angry bloody South Africans. always wanting to be seen

1 Like

Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Theben(m): 12:37pm On Oct 04, 2013
Monicasque:

i agree. is this turning in to Southy Land now? angry bloody South Africans. always wanting to be seen
Attention seeker!! You don't own the forum, neither is the forum federal government's property. They have equal right with us here. You should be ashamed of the post you just made.

2 Likes

Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 04, 2013
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Even you Monica?
Monicasque:

1 Like

Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 04, 2013
Chibuebem: LoL grin grin grin
What will zuma do to him?
zuma will marry him as a 5th wife. gringringrin

seriously, its about time you guys have a separate section for yourselves. You guys can send a request to the mod via report to the mod thread or something like that. You can have your section among the sections being displayed on the front page for more people to be attracted.

1 Like

Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 04, 2013
Chibuebem: LoL grin grin grin
What will zuma do to him?

1 Like

Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 04, 2013
souldust: zuma will marry him as a 5th wife. gringringrin

seriously, its about time you guys have a separate section for yourselves. You guys can send a request to the mod via report to the mod thread or something like that. You can have your section among the sections being displayed on the front page for more people to be attracted.

1 Like

Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Monicasque(f): 12:52pm On Oct 04, 2013
ngwana.mobu:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Even you Monica?

Yeh even me. this is not a forum for South African its a nigerian forum remember. u can't just come and take over/ if u wana create threads like these go to South African forums

2 Likes

Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Nobody: 12:52pm On Oct 04, 2013
Monicasque:

bad belle.

-_______________-

2 Likes

Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Monicasque(f): 12:53pm On Oct 04, 2013
Theben:
Attention seeker!! You don't own the forum, neither is the forum federal government's property. They have equal right with us here. You should be ashamed of the post you just made.

i am ashamed of nothing. this is not a South African forum. there is a reason its called NAIRALAND and not RANDLAND.

3 Likes

Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Monicasque(f): 12:53pm On Oct 04, 2013
Chibuebem: bad belle.

-_______________-

whatever

1 Like

Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 04, 2013
Ja neh!! *claps once*

1 Like

Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 04, 2013
i think i would have to stand with the SA here. This website is for "Nigerians and friends of Nigeria" if you remember.

They are many here already and it is high time they had their separate section morderated by @mondi cheeks and @andrewza.

I propose that this separate section be displayed on the front page together with politics, religion culture etc. The section should be known as South Africa. This will improve traffic to this website and before you know it, an African website would be at the top competing with the likes of Facebook and Twitter.

1 Like

Re: foreigners chillout joint. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 1:15pm On Oct 04, 2013
ngwana.mobu:
Ja neh!! *claps once*
eish, ke ntho tse mborang tsago tshwana le tse.
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 04, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: eish, ke ntho tse mborang tsago tshwana le tse.
Ong swabisitse watseba!! Didn't expect it from her
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 04, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: eish, ke ntho tse mborang tsago tshwana le tse.
Nkosi seselesi Mzansi rainbow republic
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 04, 2013
how comes SA music isnt too famous in Africa any more. In those days when i was growing up, i listened to Yvonne chakachaka, brenda fasie and mariam makeba. Today, SA musicians arent too famous anymore.

Ubuntu ugumuntu gabantu!!!

I dont know if you guys still remember the song by brenda in which she slamed a guys's face with a cake. In it, she said something like: "...you come from Soweto, just like me you thing you're high guy!"

1 Like

Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 04, 2013
souldust: Nkosi seselesi Mzansi rainbow republic
Nkosi sikelela smiley
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 1:25pm On Oct 04, 2013
ngwana.mobu:

Ong swabisitse watseba!! Didn't expect it from her
I think I know her problem, but I won't get it into my head.

Xenophobia on Nairaland Retla bona
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 1:28pm On Oct 04, 2013
souldust: how comes SA music isnt too famous in Africa any more. In those days when i was growing up, i listened to Yvonne chakachaka, brenda fasie and mariam makeba. Today, SA musicians arent too famous anymore.

I dont know if you guys still remember the song by brenda in which she slamed a guys's face with a cake. In it, she said something like: "...you come from Soweto, just like me you thing you're high guy!"
lol, I only heard Brenda's song at weddings, grew up in a Christian home.

Thanks for carrying the flag with us, God bless you.

1 Like

Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 04, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: lol, I only heard Brenda's song at weddings, grew up in a Christian home.

Thanks for carrying the flag with us, God bless you.

you mean "its a weding day 3x, a yu shangalanga e" lol. I love that song!

That song further cements the stereotype which i as a man feel angry about. That weding is more of a day for the bride and not for the groom

1 Like

Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 04, 2013
souldust: how comes SA music isnt too famous in Africa any more. In those days when i was growing up, i listened to Yvonne chakachaka, brenda fasie and mariam makeba. Today, SA musicians arent too famous anymore.

But our hip hop is on point

1 Like

Re: foreigners chillout joint. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 1:52pm On Oct 04, 2013
ngwana.mobu:

his hip hop

1 Like

Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 04, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: his hip hop
Whose

1 Like

Re: foreigners chillout joint. by sCun: 1:56pm On Oct 04, 2013
For the last time fûck of you kwerekweres

2 Likes

Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 04, 2013
Hhayi asiba sabi

Siyaba funa!!!
Bobani laba khuluma Nonsense la!!!

I dey Vex angry angry

2 Likes

Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 04, 2013
Scun: For the last time fûck of you kwerekweres
Y is this bothering u again

1 Like

Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 04, 2013
ngwana.mobu:

but we never get to hear of it. I believe you know about tuface, psquare, Dbanj etc.

Btw, in the song "weding day", brenda said something like "halaaaaaala, halala halala halala, kukumeke kekuuula. I do i do..." what exactly did she mean? I have always wondered.

excuse my zulu pls. I didnt spell that correctly

1 Like

Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Tonylyte(m): 2:00pm On Oct 04, 2013
Monicasque:

Mumu, allow them to have fun here...the last time i checked, nairaland was owned by seun. No be ya papa get here. bw, u're a lady, ladies dnt behave lyk dat.

topic: i use mtn(south-african netwrk), can i join the thread?#shy#

1 Like

Re: foreigners chillout joint. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 2:02pm On Oct 04, 2013
Tonylyte:

Mumu, allow them to have fun here...the last time i checked, nairaland was owned by seun. No be ya papa get here. bw, u're a lady, ladies dnt behave lyk dat.

topic: i use mtn(south-african netwrk), can i join the thread?#shy#
cheesy

Sure you can join.

1 Like

Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 04, 2013
souldust: but we never get to hear of it. I believe you know about tuface, psquare, Dbanj etc.

Btw, in the song "weding day", brenda said something like "halaaaaaala, halala halala halala, kukumeke kekuuula. I do i do..." what exactly did she mean? I have always wondered.

excuse my zulu pls. I didnt spell that correctly
Not even AKA or HHP? I'll have to listen to it first because I don't know it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (92) (Reply)

Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse / COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) / Deadliest Black/African Warriors!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.