Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

How Do You Use The Social Media As A Muslim? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / How Do You Use The Social Media As A Muslim? (6405 Views)

20 Signs Of Weak Iman (Faith) in a Muslim / How To Prove To A Christian That Jesus Was A Muslim? / She's A Christian,am A Muslim. Can This Marriage Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Use The Social Media As A Muslim? by pmc01(m): 10:52pm On Oct 03, 2013
Eseoghene Al-Faruq Ohwojeheriposted toThe Muslim Platform
A brother said something some months back and I have been thinking of it and wallahi I can't understand how people become so sincere!

He said he intends to give his Facebook password to his sister and I told him myself and Abdulhakeem have already exchanged ours in case one of us dies the other should close the account

The brother said "no, my own intention is in case I die let her CONTINUE to use my account to post beneficial verses from the Qur'an and quotes from the hadith so that my reward can continue

Then and there I realised I was not talking to my mate. I was talking to someone with more sincerity, someone who saw Facebook as only good for getting some reward. Even when it is reward I want too must it takes someone who is very very sincere to remain so focus that he is even planning how it will continue after his death for the sake of reward. Wallahi people pass people

Ya Allah, grant us sincerity and make our every move one that is pleasing to you. Make it possible for us to ALWAYS remember You

If you are one of those who want to remember Allah always but you find yourself forgetting then this dua may help:

Allahumma a’inni ‘ala dhik-rika wa shuk-rika wa husni ‘ibaa-datika

(O Allah! Assist me in remembering You, in thanking You, and in worshipping You in the best of manners[left][/left]

18 Likes

Re: How Do You Use The Social Media As A Muslim? by maclatunji: 6:37am On Oct 04, 2013
I use social media for work and then again there is Nairaland.
Re: How Do You Use The Social Media As A Muslim? by baba11(m): 12:52pm On Oct 04, 2013
I use it for many purposes!
Re: How Do You Use The Social Media As A Muslim? by Emmzalon: 12:52pm On Oct 04, 2013
I no be muslim

1 Like

Re: How Do You Use The Social Media As A Muslim? by Freegifts: 12:53pm On Oct 04, 2013
Buhahahahaha

He wants to increase the number of his virgins in paradise via Facebook. Sharp man

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Use The Social Media As A Muslim? by cashkidisback(m): 12:53pm On Oct 04, 2013
pmc01: Eseoghene Al-Faruq Ohwojeheriposted toThe Muslim Platform
A brother said something some months back and I have been thinking of it and wallahi I can't understand how people become so sincere!

He said he intends to give his Facebook password to his sister and I told him myself and Abdulhakeem have already exchanged ours in case one of us dies the other should close the account

The brother said "no, my own intention is in case I die let her CONTINUE to use my account to post beneficial verses from the Qur'an and quotes from the hadith so that my reward can continue

Then and there I realised I was not talking to my mate. I was talking to someone with more sincerity, someone who saw Facebook as only good for getting some reward. Even when it is reward I want too must it takes someone who is very very sincere to remain so focus that he is even planning how it will continue after his death for the sake of reward. Wallahi people pass people

Ya Allah, grant us sincerity and make our every move one that is pleasing to you. Make it possible for us to ALWAYS remember You

If you are one of those who want to remember Allah always but you find yourself forgetting then this dua may help:

Allahumma a’inni ‘ala dhik-rika wa shuk-rika wa husni ‘ibaa-datika

(O Allah! Assist me in remembering You, in thanking You, and in worshipping You in the best of manners[left][/left]
is dis thread meant only for muslims
Re: How Do You Use The Social Media As A Muslim? by johnwizey: 12:53pm On Oct 04, 2013
maclatunji: I use social media for work and then again there is Nairaland.
U forgot to add INTIMIDATE too

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Use The Social Media As A Muslim? by Gifted4all(m): 12:54pm On Oct 04, 2013
I use social media for networking and above all get informations from it.
click like if you love nairaland

1 Like

Re: How Do You Use The Social Media As A Muslim? by sureteeboy(m): 1:00pm On Oct 04, 2013
Emmzalon: I no be muslim
some nairalanders are just funny. Must you comment?

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Use The Social Media As A Muslim? by Emmzalon: 1:08pm On Oct 04, 2013
sureteeboy: some nairalanders are just funny. Must you comment?

No I shldnt comment,I shld jst read,waka and stay idle lyk ur comment
Re: How Do You Use The Social Media As A Muslim? by norigams(m): 1:39pm On Oct 04, 2013
Ju'amatul kareem 2 muslim's in dis farum

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Use The Social Media As A Muslim? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 04, 2013
pmc01:

He said he intends to give his Facebook password to his sister and I told him myself and Abdulhakeem have already exchanged ours [b]in case one of us dies [/b]the other should close the account

The brother said "no, [b]my own intention is in case I die let her CONTINUE [/b]to use my account to post beneficial verses from the Qur'an and quotes from the hadith so that my reward can continue

Who plans what happens to their facebook account when they die? Suicide Bombers?

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Use The Social Media As A Muslim? by Bsmartt(m): 2:02pm On Oct 04, 2013
what a great reminder! may Allah assist us.

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Use The Social Media As A Muslim? by Mccullum: 2:07pm On Oct 04, 2013
Why christians makes abusive comment on muslims' issue, it doesn't make sense by making the nairlanders muslim victims of stigmatization while it is not their own status. irrespective of any religion, there are terrorists amongst all faiths, so what's your stress? go and trace the history of gorrila warfares, then you'll know that terrorism is inhumanity against humanity that difficult to become history in existence of mankind.

8 Likes

Re: How Do You Use The Social Media As A Muslim? by Sleepingbeauty(f): 2:11pm On Oct 04, 2013
Regularly to share hadith and gain useful information as well.jummat kareemsmiley..

1 Like

Re: How Do You Use The Social Media As A Muslim? by Nikapetrelli(f): 2:25pm On Oct 04, 2013
You die,ur facebook account dies,Life is meant for d living.So do wateva u want to do wit ur fb account nw u r alive
Re: How Do You Use The Social Media As A Muslim? by zera(m): 2:25pm On Oct 04, 2013
am nt a muslim and never be execpt in my dream

1 Like

Re: How Do You Use The Social Media As A Muslim? by McLuhan(m): 2:26pm On Oct 04, 2013
Why should this post be on the frontpage? Do I detect a pro-Islam bias here? Suppose someone were to suggest ways of using social media for Buddhist meditations, would such a post make the frontpage? Perhaps the moderators of this forum have consciously or subconsciously decided that Islam is in a disadvantaged position and therefore should be protected through some form of affirmative action. My advice to the moderators is be fair to everyone, whether the poster is a Jew, a Muslim, a Christian, a Sufic, a Zoroastrian, a Hindu, an animist, a Shintoist, an agnostic, or even an atheist. All were created by God and before Him all are equal.
Re: How Do You Use The Social Media As A Muslim? by orjifavour(f): 2:40pm On Oct 04, 2013
anyway, cool its non of my business
undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Negation And Affirmation: The Two Basic Principles Of Islam. / Formulating The Right Intentions| Getting Rewards When You Sleep / The importance of saying Salaam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.