Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

ASUU Strike: I Challenge The ASUU Chairman To Organise A Live Media Chat. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Strike: I Challenge The ASUU Chairman To Organise A Live Media Chat. (690 Views)

LASU Withdraws ASUU Chairman’s Phd Certificates, 13 Others / Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? / ASUU Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ASUU Strike: I Challenge The ASUU Chairman To Organise A Live Media Chat. by Appliedmaths(m): 12:47am On Oct 04, 2013
We have heard so many versions of stories
about the current ASUU strike, from my early
calculations which everyone is beginning to see as
the plain truth it's obvious that ASUU is only
fighting for their pockets and personal interest.
We all hear about the 2009 agreement and
seriously we are fed up. I challenge the
chairman of ASUU to come out from his hiding
place and address the public via a live media chat
just as the president did his, at least 30mins
after the network news would be widely
appreciated. Cause believe me we have questions
we know that man cannot answer, so he should
quit the politics and do the right thing. If
ASUU want to eat from the National cake they
should have chosen politics as their career and
not lecturing. The FG has come out to defend
their claims, and ASUU here are the cowards
who hide behind the scene to speak only after
when FG has spoken. N400B per year for what?,
where is your break down analysis?. N87B as
earned allowances, na una dey decide wetin dem
go pay una?. Democracy has become a curse to
Nigeria, where every idiot would rise up and
embark on strike actions. ASUU has a lot of
questions to answer.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: I Challenge The ASUU Chairman To Organise A Live Media Chat. by tosnat: 2:54am On Oct 04, 2013
Media chat?..did you mean 2go chat?..or media chat is a new application?..where can i download it please?...thanks
Re: ASUU Strike: I Challenge The ASUU Chairman To Organise A Live Media Chat. by Nobody: 5:18am On Oct 04, 2013
Appliedmaths.:
We have heard so many versions of stories
about the current ASUU strike, from my early
calculations which everyone is beginning to see as
the plain truth it's obvious that ASUU is only
fighting for their pockets and personal interest.
We all hear about the 2009 agreement and
seriously we are fed up. I challenge the
chairman of ASUU to come out from his hiding
place and address the public via a live media chat
just as the president did his, at least 30mins
after the network news would be widely
appreciated. Cause believe me we have questions
we know that man cannot answer, so he should
quit the politics and do the right thing. If
ASUU want to eat from the National cake they
should have chosen politics as their career and
not lecturing. The FG has come out to defend
their claims, and ASUU here are the cowards
who hide behind the scene to speak only after
when FG has spoken. N400B per year for what?,
where is your break down analysis?. N87B as
earned allowances, na una dey decide wetin dem
go pay una?. Democracy has become a curse to
Nigeria, where every idiot would rise up and
embark on strike actions. ASUU has a lot of
questions to answer.
honestly, i hate participating in dis kind of discussions but the truth is dat sometimes, nigerians think the wrong way. Pls let me ask you a question: is it right or not to be faithful to a WILLINGLY made agreement?
Re: ASUU Strike: I Challenge The ASUU Chairman To Organise A Live Media Chat. by kcy(m): 7:11am On Oct 04, 2013
samson1996:
honestly, i hate participating in dis kind of discussions but the truth is dat sometimes, nigerians think the wrong way. Pls let me ask you a question: is it right or not to be faithful to a WILLINGLY made agreement?
who signed the agreement and of what use is d agreement for.selfish people
Re: ASUU Strike: I Challenge The ASUU Chairman To Organise A Live Media Chat. by Appliedmaths(m): 10:55am On Oct 04, 2013
ASUU claims to be fighting for the betterment of the Nigerian Education, they want infrastructure yet the FG has rolled out N100B as start up for that purpose but they remain adamant. Mark my words "when the FG manages to complete their N87B earned allowance ASUU would sharply call off the strike", so who is deceiving who?. 3months and still counting, students future on the line all because of this miscreants called ASUU. Let them come out to defend their claims, we have questions for them. Enough is enough!, cause we are the affected parties and we can no longer sit and watch our future die away.

(1) (Reply)

Uniport Transcript- Urgent Pls / UI Breaches ASUU Strike, Conducts examinations / What Makes You To Hate Mathematics?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.