Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,423 members, 7,850,500 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:18 PM

LUTH Medical School Female Hostel Idi Araba, Lagos (Pictures) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / LUTH Medical School Female Hostel Idi Araba, Lagos (Pictures) (32480 Views)

UNIABUJA Male Student Allegedlly Wanking While Peeping Into Female Hostel / ABU Lecturer Caught In Female Hostel Disguised With A Veil / Female Hostel At Medical School Idi Araba (LUTH) - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LUTH Medical School Female Hostel Idi Araba, Lagos (Pictures) by ketoprofen(m): 5:31pm On Oct 04, 2013
[quote author=Auspharm][/quote]

since it was discovered
Re: LUTH Medical School Female Hostel Idi Araba, Lagos (Pictures) by Reference(m): 7:26pm On Oct 04, 2013
ifebosco: we need a father(goverment) to help us change that mentality,human beings every were in the world need guardlines.which guardlines do we have in nigeria??

Yeah, yeah. The government should also teach us how to flush toilets and scrub floors while we can teach ourselves how to manipulate the latest mobile devices and endless gossip forums. Good idea.

1 Like

Re: LUTH Medical School Female Hostel Idi Araba, Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 04, 2013
anonimi:

And what purpose is the TRIBALIST dig supposed to serve
How does it help in ensuring the appropriate stakeholders redress the issue?
Is it to show how mature and civilised you are?
Or that all the university hostels in your TRIBAL area are better maintained and much cleaner?
Can you post such pictures?

I hope the MODs will do the needful to your post and your handle.
ode.We all know d most tribalistic pple on nairaland.Is it news dat d yoruba's are 1 d dirtiest set of pple?4 ur info,i was born in yoruba land,grew up in yoruba land,thank God am out of that poo,i can now breath gud fresh air.
Re: LUTH Medical School Female Hostel Idi Araba, Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 04, 2013
Na female hostel dirty pass 4 all uni,wen they wil be forming one nonsense i dnt knw.
Am sure u have nt being to hall 2,uniben.
Re: LUTH Medical School Female Hostel Idi Araba, Lagos (Pictures) by learsino(m): 11:52pm On Oct 04, 2013
The Hostel is no longer like that.. That picture is old
Re: LUTH Medical School Female Hostel Idi Araba, Lagos (Pictures) by dipcoke: 7:03am On Oct 05, 2013
Aktor365: These happens to be pictures from a female hostel at Medical School Idi Araba (Lagos University Teaching Hospital). This is really an eyesore and imagine all the diseases one can get being exposed to this everyday! Lord help us... undecided
The issue here is lack of running tap water as indicated by the display of buckets, A cleaner will never do a clean Job without the appropriate cleaning tools
Re: LUTH Medical School Female Hostel Idi Araba, Lagos (Pictures) by arthgideon: 8:47am On Oct 07, 2013
Yoshi-Master:

Google, that's the typical form of school bathrooms I have seen in other developed countries.

I tot the pics were pictures were taken in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Bold Step A Nairalander Took For His Career / Bishop David Oyedepo Visits Landmark University With His Wife / A Trip To Lorreto Special Secondary School, Anambra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.