Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Dr Ngige, Has Presented A12-point Agenda. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr Ngige, Has Presented A12-point Agenda. (1962 Views)

BREAKING– Dr Chris Ngige Has Collapsed At The National Assembly / Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable / Ngige,ex Gov. Of Anambra Spotted As Security Of Okorocha Imo State Gov (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr Ngige, Has Presented A12-point Agenda. by Kingsley1000(m): 7:55am On Oct 04, 2013
Ngige unveils
manifesto, presents
Okeke as running
mate on october 04, 2013 at 6:18 am
in news Awka - The All Progressives
Congress’ (APC) candidate for
the Nov.16 governorship
election in Anambra, Dr Chris
Ngige, has presented a12-point
agenda he promised to execute if elected. He told a news conference in
Awka on Thursday that the
manifesto covered security,
health, education, water,
agriculture, transportation,
electricity and infrastructure development, among others. Ngige stressed that he was
committed to implementing
them to enhance the welfare
of the people and ensure
overall development of the
state. According to him, primary and
secondary school education,
ante-natal and other
healthcare services will be
made free if elected. Ngige added that school fees
at the state university would
be reduced by 50 per cent
while scholarship would be
awarded to deserving students
in tertiary institutions. In the area of housing and
environment, the governorship
candidate promised to provide
affordable, mass housing for
civil servants. “We will ensure food
production and food security
via sound agrarian policies and
ensure that the state becomes
net exporter of agricultural
produce. “An airport will be built in
Omambala axis of Anambra
North Senatorial zone by Dec.
2014 while quality and anti-
erosion roads would be built. “Local government elections
will be conducted in 2014
while 25,000 capacity state-of-
art stadium would be
completed in Awka and
various sports organisations resuscitated”, he further
promised. Ngige said that he sponsored
ten bills, including the one
which sought the amendment
of Robbery and Firearms Act
2004. He added that he had created
employment opportunities for
62 persons, among others. Ngige also used the occasion to
present Dr Raphael Okeke, a
former member of the House
of Representatives (Anambra
East/West Federal
Constituency) between 2003 and 2011, as his running mate.
(NA
Re: Dr Ngige, Has Presented A12-point Agenda. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:17am On Oct 04, 2013
Ngige should stop disturbing himself, no sensible person in igbo land will vote for him!

Its only in Yoruba land that people don't vote for one yeye party.

We dnt av the same thinking cap!

i biliv the only recognized cap in igboland is the red cap grin grin

When they are misled, they all follow. Nobody has the ability to think deep grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Dr Ngige, Has Presented A12-point Agenda. by Clerverly: 8:26am On Oct 04, 2013
Ngige ga wa na Jesus (not of outoke) Christ kwu gi n'azu! Onwa na etiri oha ka anyi ga eso..
Ma o na ejeje, ma on ala ala,
Onwa ka anyi esooo!!!

Oya Fidelity Bank Staff over to you!

2 Likes

Re: Dr Ngige, Has Presented A12-point Agenda. by Ngwakwe: 8:29am On Oct 04, 2013
Don't you think that this your comment is unwarranted.

Ngige is an elected Senator of Federal Republic of Nigeria who was elected( and not appointed) by his people in 2011

SLIDE waxie: Ngige should stop disturbing himself, no sensible person in igbo land will vote for him!

When they are misled, they all follow. Nobody has the ability to think deep grin grin
Re: Dr Ngige, Has Presented A12-point Agenda. by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 04, 2013
Any govt or politician that plans or promises to cut fees at higher institution is indeed CLUELESS. Ngige should go and find out from Fashola why the LASU school fees was increased by 700%. No doubt our students need to pay a little bit more for better quality higher education but 700% increment at once was insensitive. On the other extreme, the 50% fee reduction promised by Ngige is CLUELESS. It shows lack of understanding of what it takes to have good quality higher education system. 50% fee reduction will automatically reflect in the quality of education.
Re: Dr Ngige, Has Presented A12-point Agenda. by Kingsley1000(m): 9:21am On Oct 04, 2013
Even chairman of fraudlers,peterADA has conceded her parties failure come nov16.NGIGE IS ALREADY THERE.....

1 Like

Re: Dr Ngige, Has Presented A12-point Agenda. by Kingsley1000(m): 9:25am On Oct 04, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: Any govt or politician that plans or promises to cut fees at higher institution is indeed CLUELESS. Ngige should go and find out from Fashola why the LASU school fees was increased by 700%. No doubt our students need to pay a little bit more for better quality higher education but 700% increment at once was insensitive. On the other extreme, the 50% fee reduction promised by Ngige is CLUELESS. It shows lack of understanding of what it takes to have good quality higher education system. 50% fee reduction will automatically reflect in the quality of education.
ONYE ARA NA AKPO ONYE ARA ARA-ARA EBE ONA APU ARA.U'RE D CLUELESS FELLOW DUDE...ANAMBRA HAS MONEY,,OBI ISNT ECONOMICAL COMPETENT..PAYING 10MILLIONS TO CHURCHES AND TRADITIONAL RULERS EVERY MONTH..JUX OPPOSITE OF UR NAME.

1 Like

Re: Dr Ngige, Has Presented A12-point Agenda. by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 04, 2013
Clerverly: Ngige ga wa na Jesus (not of outoke) Christ kwu gi n'azu! Onwa na etiri oha ka anyi ga eso..
Onwa ka anyi esooo!!!

My response to such FOOLISH statements as the above is that if Fidelity Bank is a measure of success or failure for state govts in Nigeria, then every state in Nigeria would love to be as SUCCESSFUL as Fidelity Bank.

3 Likes

Re: Dr Ngige, Has Presented A12-point Agenda. by Kingsley1000(m): 9:29am On Oct 04, 2013
Clerverly: Ngige ga wa na Jesus (not of outoke) Christ kwu gi n'azu! Onwa na etiri oha ka anyi ga eso..
Onwa ka anyi esooo!!!

SOME OF THE PEOPLE CLAMOURING THAT PETERADA IS WORKING ISNT BEING HONEST.IF NOT FOR THE SPIRIT OF ENTREPRENEURSHIP OF THE PEOPLE,THE STATE WOULD HV BEEN A HELL...WE CANNOT AFFORD TO REMAIN OUR STATE STAGNANT...
Re: Dr Ngige, Has Presented A12-point Agenda. by Afam4eva(m): 9:29am On Oct 04, 2013
This one he selected Okeke as his running mate, i hope he doesn't nominate mgborie and mgbeke in his cabinet grin But i thought they said these Lagos government economist was gonna be his running mate. What's his name again?

1 Like

Re: Dr Ngige, Has Presented A12-point Agenda. by bloggernaija: 11:02am On Oct 04, 2013
SLIDE waxie: Ngige should stop disturbing himself, no sensible person in igbo land will vote for him!

Stop hyperventilating,
No omoluabi cares whether you vote (that is if your vote ever counts) a viper or a cockroach.
That is why we do not go there.there is nothing to offer.
Their daily bread is mostly derived at home or elsewhere.
Togo,Ghana ,Sierra Leone and Benin Republic ,where million of our people and cousins live , are more important.
Re: Dr Ngige, Has Presented A12-point Agenda. by investnow2013: 11:07am On Oct 04, 2013
I Think Ngige is Very Clever about The Building of An Airport in Anambra State. I Wonder why Obi Did not deem it Necessary to build an Airport for a Great & Rich State like Anambra, but instead chooses to empower other states especially Delta state economically!. No Politician in Anambra State should be taken Serious without Constructing an Airport for This Important & Blessed State!

2 Likes

Re: Dr Ngige, Has Presented A12-point Agenda. by slimming: 11:44am On Oct 04, 2013
Yes you can.
Re: Dr Ngige, Has Presented A12-point Agenda. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 12:04pm On Oct 04, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
My response to such FOOLISH statements as the above is that if Fidelity Bank is a measure of success or failure for state govts in Nigeria, then every state in Nigeria would love to be as SUCCESSFUL as Fidelity Bank.
no ne only fidelity, an infidelity.

Who tell u say i no prefer zenith and GtB?

Fidelity my hairy assss!

Moral of my comment? Stop generalizing. We all have our minds! U PDP asslickerz!
Re: Dr Ngige, Has Presented A12-point Agenda. by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 04, 2013
*yawns*

Wetin we never hear?
He should make it 20 point na

Obiano all the way cool
Re: Dr Ngige, Has Presented A12-point Agenda. by pokur: 12:32pm On Oct 04, 2013
Kingsley1000: According to him, primary and
secondary school education,
ante-natal and other
healthcare services will be
made free if elected.
Basic education (Pry.1-JSS 3) is already free under the UBE scheme,which one is he going to make free again?.
Re: Dr Ngige, Has Presented A12-point Agenda. by pokur: 12:38pm On Oct 04, 2013
Kingsley1000:
“Local government elections
will be conducted in 2014
Local government elections are already slated for October this year.Is he going to annul the result n sack local councils already sworn in to pave way for new elections?.
How do one trust him to be faithful to this so-called 12-point agenda when he's already bn dishonest in 2 from the get-go?.
Re: Dr Ngige, Has Presented A12-point Agenda. by DerideGull(m): 12:38pm On Oct 04, 2013
The crappy 12-point agenda is simply idiotic without a line that says: I, Efulefu Ngige, will support Lagos State government in deportation of Ndigbo from Lagos to River Niger’s bridgehead at Onicha.
Re: Dr Ngige, Has Presented A12-point Agenda. by bestviewer: 12:48pm On Oct 04, 2013
DerideGull: The crappy 12-point agenda is simply idiotic without a line that says: I, Efulefu Ngige, will support Lagos State government in deportation of Ndigbo from Lagos to River Niger’s bridgehead at Onicha.

grin grin grin grin

The guy just wan waste money for the next election
Re: Dr Ngige, Has Presented A12-point Agenda. by pokur: 12:52pm On Oct 04, 2013
Btw,there is no mention of industrialization drive,revenue generation n employment creation.
This is nothing but crap.It's not worth the paper it's written on.
Re: Dr Ngige, Has Presented A12-point Agenda. by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 04, 2013
a
Re: Dr Ngige, Has Presented A12-point Agenda. by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 04, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: Any govt or politician that plans or promises to cut fees at higher institution is indeed CLUELESS. Ngige should go and find out from Fashola why the LASU school fees was increased by 700%. No doubt our students need to pay a little bit more for better quality higher education but 700% increment at once was insensitive. On the other extreme, the 50% fee reduction promised by Ngige is CLUELESS. It shows lack of understanding of what it takes to have good quality higher education system. 50% fee reduction will automatically reflect in the quality of education.

cheesy insincere9nigerian, your hatred for APC will not kill you o! Education is basic. And who says the government cannot subsidize Education, and give the best quality education at the cheapest rate? Go to Finland. Their Educational system is rated the best in the world and yet they pay nothing for it. They even eat quality heavily subsidized meals.

If GEJ can subsidize PMS to even up to 80%, how much more Education. And which is more basic? PMS or Education?

grin Nwanne ga gbara ogwu gi nyuo!

1 Like

Re: Dr Ngige, Has Presented A12-point Agenda. by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 04, 2013
Afam4eva: This one he selected Okeke as his running mate, i hope he doesn't nominate mgborie and mgbeke in his cabinet grin But i thought they said these Lagos government economist was gonna be his running mate. What's his name again?

I'm surprised to get this from you. And so? Sentiment no go gree you GEJ patriots reason wella. Criticize the man based on his pedigree than on His name. That's how the likes of you voted massively for fisherman GEJ simply because he added "Azikiwe" and "Ebele" to his name, without even asking for his manifesto. undecided Truely, it takes just a little to buy an ibo man over.

1 Like

Re: Dr Ngige, Has Presented A12-point Agenda. by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 04, 2013
bestviewer:

grin grin grin grin

The guy just wan waste money for the next election

Na your money e wan waste? Why not free the man? angry Haba!
Re: Dr Ngige, Has Presented A12-point Agenda. by doctokwus: 1:51pm On Oct 04, 2013
Can't but agree on u on this one.All d policies mentioned by ngige are just populist policies to win votes.50% sch fee reduction is deceptive.What any govt that knows its onions shd b doing is to put scholarships in place for students.I bet a year into his tenure if he wins,ngige wud b singing a different song
Re: Dr Ngige, Has Presented A12-point Agenda. by donphilopus: 1:57pm On Oct 04, 2013
The new Landlord of Anambra Government House i hail thee ride on, come November 16.
Most of these Posters critize wrongly, the most sardonic part of it is that, they are Insincere.
SAI NGIGE! SAI APC! SAI 9JA!
Re: Dr Ngige, Has Presented A12-point Agenda. by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 04, 2013
doctokwus:
Can't but agree on u on this one.All d policies mentioned by ngige are just populist policies to win votes.50% sch fee reduction is deceptive.What any govt that knows its onions shd b doing is to put scholarships in place for students.I bet a year into his tenure if he wins,ngige wud b singing a different song

Why do you say is deceptive when it is happening in other states? Imo state implemented it as has stood true to their words. Some western states has been running free educations for their students since 1960. Scholarships are ok, but the rich and highly placed would easily hijack that. Free and compulsory Education is the key. Ngige can make it happen.
Re: Dr Ngige, Has Presented A12-point Agenda. by otokx(m): 2:16pm On Oct 04, 2013
invest-now2013:
I Think Ngige is Very Clever about The Building of An Airport in Anambra State. I Wonder why Obi Did not deem it Necessary to build an Airport for a Great & Rich State like Anambra, but instead chooses to empower other states especially Delta state economically!. No Politician in Anambra State should be taken Serious without Constructing an Airport for This Important & Blessed State!

On the contrary, the airport at Asaba can serve the needs of the people of Anambra in the interim; 12 point Agenda is rather too much
Re: Dr Ngige, Has Presented A12-point Agenda. by pokur: 2:18pm On Oct 04, 2013
shachris03:

Why do you say is deceptive when it is happening in other states? Imo state implemented it as has stood true to their words. Some western states has been running free educations for their students since 1960. Scholarships are ok, but the rich and highly placed would easily hijack that. Free and compulsory Education is the key. Ngige can make it happen.
U have comprehension problem,i swear.Quoted posters were commenting on his proposal to halve tuition fee in the state owned university,not basic education which is already free.
Re: Dr Ngige, Has Presented A12-point Agenda. by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 04, 2013
pokur:
U have comprehension problem,i swear.Quoted posters were commenting on his proposal to halve tuition fee in the state owned university,not basic education which is already free.

smiley Sorry, i mistook it to be the basic education. Anyways, its a good move.
Re: Dr Ngige, Has Presented A12-point Agenda. by Kingsley1000(m): 2:51pm On Oct 04, 2013
shachris03:

I'm surprised to get this from you. And so? Sentiment no go gree you GEJ patriots reason wella. Criticize the man based on his pedigree than on His name. That's how the likes of you voted massively for fisherman GEJ simply because he added "Azikiwe" and "Ebele" to his name, without even asking for his manifesto. undecided Truely, it takes just a little to buy an ibo man over.
As in eh! IGBOS ARE THE MOST FOLISH TRIBE IN NIGERIA...ESP,WE ANAMBRARIANS,DATS Y PETERADA LAVISHED AND CONVEYED OUR DOSH TO HIS FIDELITY BANK,BUILDING CASTLES IN D AIR AND WE'RE STILL YELLING*APGA*IBO PARTY MA FOOT
Re: Dr Ngige, Has Presented A12-point Agenda. by Controversy: 4:48pm On Oct 04, 2013
pokur:
Basic education (Pry.1-JSS 3) is already free under the UBE scheme,which one is he going to make free again?.
You see how confused and silly the man are

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ekiti Elections: Hard Lessons For APC – Femi Fani- Kayode / Bizzare!!! ISIS Behead Christain Children (graphic Photos) / Apc Governors Also Shunned Buhari' Campaign Launch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.