Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,796 members, 7,851,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:26 AM

Nollywood Actor Tony Umez Loses Mum - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actor Tony Umez Loses Mum (2621 Views)

Is This True About Nollywood Actor Tony Umez? (Pic) / Tony Umez Celebrates Daughter's Birthday (photos) / Tony Umez Loses Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor Tony Umez Loses Mum by TYFresh(m): 9:24am On Oct 04, 2013
It is surely a sad moment for Nollywood star actor, Tony Umez, as he has joined the league of motherless children, with the demise of his beloved mother on Tuesday.
Tony was full of grief as he took to his Facebook page yesterday morning to announced to his friends and fans that he has lost his mother.
In his words, Tony said:
“I lost my dearest mum at 5 minutes to midnight on the 1st of October, 2013. Adieu Mum. Rest in perfect peace in d bosom of d Lord. U were d greatest. We miss u dearly. God will keep u safe & warm in His bosom. With a heavy heart, I say, ADIEU, to d best mum ever.”
My her soul rest in perfect peace.

Source: http://tyfresh..com/2013/10/nollywood-actor-tony-umez-loses-mum.html

(1) (Reply)

Does Anyone Recognise Who These Two Little Babies Are? / Omg!! See The B0dy On A 51-year-old (photos) So Sexy Makes You Want Her / (HILARIOUS) Adults Recreate Their Awkward Childhood Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.