Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,205 members, 7,811,553 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

Word 'OZIL' Added To The New Oxford Dictionary - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Word 'OZIL' Added To The New Oxford Dictionary (4383 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oxford Dictionary Of Quotes! / Where Do I Get Oxford Dictionary Of Quotes? / Where Do I Get Oxford Dictionary Of Quotes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Word 'OZIL' Added To The New Oxford Dictionary by CallMeFemi(m): 10:28am On Oct 04, 2013
With the inclusion of words like TWERK, SHAGG, nd STRAFF into the latest edition of the oxford dictionary.. I was suprised to death when I saw the word OZIL...in the new Dictionary I purchased lastweek...

OZIL--Pronunciation (Öȥèèl) {verb} to help,to assist ,assist someone to achieve a goal, to attain certain heights. Ozilant(noun),
example Please would you be my ozilant?,
Kindly ozil me,plz? Can somebody
ozil Man U to get a good coach wink cheesy

... SMH one day BokoHaram would be included in dictonary!!
Re: Word 'OZIL' Added To The New Oxford Dictionary by AbuMikey(m): 10:35am On Oct 04, 2013
Niggha,is this a joke or you serious
Re: Word 'OZIL' Added To The New Oxford Dictionary by modextus(m): 10:49am On Oct 04, 2013
This must be a joke ryt??
Re: Word 'OZIL' Added To The New Oxford Dictionary by dejijohns(m): 10:57am On Oct 04, 2013
Lol
Re: Word 'OZIL' Added To The New Oxford Dictionary by johnwizey: 11:00am On Oct 04, 2013
U are funny OP,seems u wrote d edition urself
Re: Word 'OZIL' Added To The New Oxford Dictionary by timpaker(m): 11:10am On Oct 04, 2013
What da faq!!! shocked shocked shocked
Can you please Ozil me get a copy? grin grin
Re: Word 'OZIL' Added To The New Oxford Dictionary by Vivly(f): 12:09pm On Oct 04, 2013
Mods, ozil me to move this to front page.
Re: Word 'OZIL' Added To The New Oxford Dictionary by CallMeFemi(m): 12:10pm On Oct 04, 2013
smiley wink M:Dderators FP tinz o!! Let my ppl know how it is!!
Re: Word 'OZIL' Added To The New Oxford Dictionary by CallMeFemi(m): 12:12pm On Oct 04, 2013
Vivly: Mods, azil me to move this to front page.

No b azil na OZIL
Re: Word 'OZIL' Added To The New Oxford Dictionary by Vivly(f): 12:24pm On Oct 04, 2013
Modified
Re: Word 'OZIL' Added To The New Oxford Dictionary by jumzzy448: 12:41pm On Oct 04, 2013
Kai. I no fit laugh abeg. Ozil us put dis for front page
Re: Word 'OZIL' Added To The New Oxford Dictionary by jumzzy448: 12:42pm On Oct 04, 2013
Ozil us put dis for fp
Re: Word 'OZIL' Added To The New Oxford Dictionary by oxygen47: 12:46pm On Oct 04, 2013
Ozillolacious tins
Re: Word 'OZIL' Added To The New Oxford Dictionary by slap1(m): 6:48pm On Oct 04, 2013
Wetin pesin no go see?
Re: Word 'OZIL' Added To The New Oxford Dictionary by Nobody: 5:42am On Oct 05, 2013
What d'you xpet b4? can't u see how Ozil is providin ASSISTS for arsenal anyhow? now arsenal r on d frontpage of EPL. 'Oruko omo lo n ro omo jawe'

(1) (Reply)

Naija Young Writers Club- Join Now! / CHASING SHADOWS VOL 6 to be released by soon / Mine Not Yours By Toyin Taiwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.