Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

Prison Break Season 4 - TV/Movies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Prison Break Season 4 (30790 Views)

Day Break Season 2: Who Has Watched It / Lost And Prison Break (season 4 Download Links In 3gp Or Mp4 Or Small Sized Avi) / Prison Break Season 5/6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prison Break Season 4 by D1KeleVra(m): 10:40pm On Jun 06, 2009
hehe! thats true! smiley
Re: Prison Break Season 4 by honsule(m): 4:04pm On Jun 07, 2009
i watched the 23 and 24 yester night after much delay and inability to download it from rapidshare,bcoz the files were removed.so actor finally died?
Re: Prison Break Season 4 by Joseph6(m): 8:38pm On Jun 07, 2009
So all sarah's left wit is prolly a kid/wizard, michael scolfield jnr, Sad rilt sad
Re: Prison Break Season 4 by semid4lyfe(m): 12:18am On Jun 09, 2009
The burial is over, yet the drummer drums on-------Does he want to marry the widow? Micheal don die, Sarah don dey free, Prisonbreak don end, so wetin una still dey discuss for here? abegiiiiii, make una ex this thread jare grin cheesy tongue cool tongue
Re: Prison Break Season 4 by maedan(f): 7:25am On Jun 09, 2009
@semid4lyfe

hey chill out grin, this can never be over angry cheesy. So the TV series has finished running, so what? Some people still haven't seen the series or it's ending, and they may need a place to discuss it when they do. And in any case, Prison Break will always be worth talking about. In fact, if u are not careful, a SEASON FIVE will begin in some months, starring Michael's "whiz-kd" son, who inherited his late father's genius and may end up taking over the Company and turn it into a family business ----- (okay, now u know I have PB officially on the brain tongue. Can't help it, it was the best TV Series EVERRRRRR.) cool
Re: Prison Break Season 4 by semid4lyfe(m): 8:59am On Jun 09, 2009
maedan:

@semid4lyfe

hey chill out grin, this can never be over angry cheesy. So the TV series has finished running, so what? Some people still haven't seen the series or it's ending, and they may need a place to discuss it when they do. And in any case, Prison Break will always be worth talking about. In fact, if u are not careful, a SEASON FIVE will begin in some months, starring Michael's "whiz-kd" son, who inherited his late father's genius and may end up taking over the Company and turn it into a family business ----- (okay, now u know I have PB officially on the brain tongue. Can't help it, it was the best TV Series EVERRRRRR.) cool

[b]So the TV series has finished running, so wha[/b]t?

U're wrong about that? Only those of us who know "whats up" have finished watching the season 4. DSTV just started showing the season 4 not too long ago. I still saw an episode on MNET on Sunday Night at a friends place and it was the episode in which Wyatt killed that "Chinko'' computer guy when he tried to sell out Micheal and the others. My friend was surprised when I told him I had finished watching it and I had all the episodes on my lapy------- He was like "na lie"! Which station u watch am? In my mind, I was like who be dis "maga" sef ? He no know sey as Fox tv dey show am for yankee, na so sharp guy like me dey download am dey watch. Anyhow sha, after all said and said, He gave me an empty dvd to burn all the episodes for him.

Yes o! U're the craziest Prisonbreak fan I know. Wetin babe like u dey watch Prisonbreak for sef? grin wink smiley Oya,Make u leave this thread go watch Desperate Housewives, and all those Mexican telenovella's dem. grin tongue cheesy
Re: Prison Break Season 4 by maedan(f): 9:31am On Jun 09, 2009
^^^^whaddaya mean, so Prison Break is too manly for me or what? Guy, that's the idea! tongue. I'm sure there're more female fans/viewers of PB series than male. I wonder why? grin cheesy
Re: Prison Break Season 4 by rockon(m): 1:21pm On Jun 09, 2009
The last episode of the show ‘Prison Break’ was aired on December 22, 2008 before the show went for a mid season break and was entitled ‘The Sunshine State’. Here Lincoln travels to Miami along with his team to search for Scylla. Michael discovers some scandalous secrets about his past as Sara looks out for him.
Source : http://prisonbreak.download-tvshows.com/content/prison-break-season-4
Re: Prison Break Season 4 by Wilfem(m): 1:26pm On Jun 09, 2009
rockon:

The last episode of the show ‘Prison Break’ was aired on December 22, 2008 before the show went for a mid season break and was entitled ‘The Sunshine State’. Here Lincoln travels to Miami along with his team to search for Scylla. Michael discovers some scandalous secrets about his past as Sara looks out for him.

Old Story
Re: Prison Break Season 4 by semid4lyfe(m): 5:03pm On Jun 09, 2009
rockon:

Guy,no disrespect-----but have u been living in a cave?

@ Maedan

All the babes I know who watch prisonbreak were introduced to it by their BF's or Brothers .Which 1 be your own?  cheesy wink grin

Ehn,ehn, lest I forget, you're right about prisonbreak having more female viewers than Males. Thats because they all have a CCCCCCCRRRRRRUUUUUUUSSSSSSHHHHHH  on Wentworth Miller. In short, most of them wish they were in Sara's "makebelieve"' shoes  grin cheesy smiley
Re: Prison Break Season 4 by aieromon(m): 6:11pm On Jun 09, 2009
Semid n Maedan,una neva tire to talk about prison break sef?
Maybe both of you should start your own PB show.lol
Re: Prison Break Season 4 by maedan(f): 8:02pm On Jun 09, 2009
@ semid4lyfe

noone introduced me to PB oo. I used to see some glimpses of the show, but i'd ignore it as one of those "macho" series. But one fateful day, hmmn----I'll never forget the day. I just changed the DSTV channel and there was Michael and Lincoln inside a van, handcuffed and waiting to be taken back to Fox River. I was like, who's that? I'm talking about Lincoln. Once the episode was over, I just knew I had to watch more - and I couldn't wait for the next week. So I rushed to the market and got some cool DVDs of Season 1, 2 & 3. It was all I did for five whole days or so: I ate, slept, drank PB till I finished Season 1- 3. And I haven't looked back ever since. So in essence, to answer your question, it was Lincoln Burrows that made me start to watch PB, not Wentworth Miller tho' he's cute and all.

So now u know. No be u ask me wetin be my own? tongue
Re: Prison Break Season 4 by Fimmy(m): 10:17am On Jun 10, 2009
i love PB, glad its over now cause people too dey complain 4 my house
Re: Prison Break Season 4 by D1KeleVra(m): 9:31pm On Jun 10, 2009
aieromon:

Semid n Maedan,una neva tire to talk about prison break sef?
Maybe both of you should start your own PB show.lol

hehe!  cheesy the original writers don tire sef
Re: Prison Break Season 4 by cabali(m): 10:02pm On Jun 10, 2009
Can u guys kill this thread already? angry
Re: Prison Break Season 4 by aieromon(m): 10:54pm On Jun 10, 2009
@cabali
Kill ke?don't let maedan and semid4lyfe hear you oh!
Re: Prison Break Season 4 by semid4lyfe(m): 1:17pm On Jun 11, 2009
@ Maedan,

You've got "zing" and I definitely like your style. Could we meet on YIM for a little tête-à-tête ? grin wink smiley
Re: Prison Break Season 4 by maedan(f): 7:17pm On Jun 11, 2009
@semid4lyfe

if not for all the fracas going on in one certain thread about fraternising on NL, a little "head-to-head" on YIM would have been a good idea grin. But for the sake of peace and tranquility, let's restrict all conversations to the posting forum wink.
Re: Prison Break Season 4 by aieromon(m): 9:58pm On Jun 11, 2009
@maedan
Is it the one featuring pro- and anti-MrCrackles?That thread should have been locked by now
If you don't mind my askin',would you have rejected the offer if u were a guy n a gal wanted to have a tete-a-tete with you?lol
Re: Prison Break Season 4 by maedan(f): 11:56pm On Jun 11, 2009
@ aieromon

Mr who? Never heard of him, or that thread, I'm talking about the one where people were digging up YIM chat history just to prove who was coming on to whom first. In short, girl or guy, move carefully when socializing outside the cyberconfines of NL cheesy
Re: Prison Break Season 4 by semid4lyfe(m): 12:50am On Jun 12, 2009
@ Maedan

Shoo! Which kain high jump u dey put me so?
I'm wondering what u're afraid of--- after all, I couldn't do more than deposit a few harmless butterflies in your stomach ---LWKMD.
Re: Prison Break Season 4 by UNLEASHED(m): 12:10pm On Jun 24, 2009
I wonder what killed Scoffield, Is it the bleeding nose thingy? Maybe not, but would've been better if he didn't die.
What's next on Fox Tv?
Re: Prison Break Season 4 by Sauron1: 12:20pm On Jun 24, 2009
UNLEASHED:

I wonder what killed Scoffield, Is it the bleeding nose thingy? Maybe not, but would've been better if he didn't die.
What's next on Fox Tv?

Schofield committed suicide to effect the escape of Sarah.
Sarah got arrested on her wedding day with Michael Schofield for the death of Michael's mum.
Michael schemed a plan to break her out of the female prison but his plans went phbttttttttttttttttttt. . . . . .
Although, he had already confirmed his brain cancer was terminal and he was going to die anyways. . . . .so he committed suicide.

HAPPY NOW??
Re: Prison Break Season 4 by emanjayz(m): 10:46am On Jun 12, 2016
Prison break season 5 is back

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

BBNaija: See How Nigerians Voted Their Favorite Housemates (Photo) / Big Brother Naija Announces Dates For Season 6 Audition / Princess Onyejekwe And Rico Swavey Dated Before BBNaija (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.