Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

Review Of Payoneer Mastercard - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Review Of Payoneer Mastercard (2987 Views)

Who Makes Use Of Payoneer / My First Bank Mastercard Was Hacked In The USA / Payoneer Mastercard Wahala-- What They Don't Tell You. Beware! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Review Of Payoneer Mastercard by vowiski(m): 12:45pm On Oct 04, 2013
Evidently, the desire to have a reputable payment solution is what everyone craves for, and that’s what Payoneer has achieved in the last few years.

I heard and read a lot about Payoneer, I was still really skeptical about how the program works but after 8-years of great service delivering, I couldn’t deny the importance of their great payment solutions.

Payoneer offers payment solutions to companies all over the world and the most exciting part of this system lies on its flexibility. In terms of security, they have got that locked-down as well. So whatever your needs are in relation to a global payment option, Payoneer looks like an automatic favorite to fit into that role.

Payoneer global payment solutions offers a legion of options and they include;
Bank Transfers

With Payoneer payment solutions you can transfer funds directly to payee bank accounts. Payoneer Global bank transfer can be achieved via local bank transfer, wire transfer or US ACH and it is available in over 200 countries and equally processes over 50 currencies.
Payoneer prepaid MasterCard card

This looks great, I mean, it’s fantastic and flexible. Once you have your account approved by the Payoneer team, your card would be processed and sent to you. So if you are an Amazon Associate living outside of the US, this becomes your best friend as you don’t have to wait for cheques and wait more days or even weeks to have it cleared in your local bank account.

Once your account is approved, Payoneer provides you with a US checking account; this you would update in your Amazon Associate payment profile. Amazon sends a direct payment to your checking account and you withdraw your money via any ATM worldwide that has the MasterCard Logo. It couldn’t be less easy. This is the same for any merchant that works with Payoneer and I will highlight these companies as you continue reading.
Local eWallets

For now, Payoneer payment solutions only works with WebMoney but there is assurance that more eWallets will join the system. They also offer International checks and it’s available globally.
Getting Approved

Unlike a few payment solutions that don’t care about security but the money, Payoneer is more interested in making their system secure. So you will need to supply the team with your Government ID’s and Utility bill which confirms your address. If everything goes well, you would get mail within 24-hours indicating your status. If approved, your Payoneer MasterCard would be process and sent to you via a regular mail. This usually takes less than 4-weeks. Once you have it, you will need to confirm your card on your Payoneer account platform to activate the card. You need to 18 years or above to be an eligible applicant.
Charges

Getting an account on Payoneer is completely free but ofcourse, Payoneer isn’t a charity organization and so, they do have some charges to help you effectively maintain your account.

Anytime your account is funded, Payoneer deducts a onetime activation fee of $6.95, a monthly maintenance fee of $3 and ATM’s withdrawal fee of $3.15. These are the important fees but a complete list of fees and pricing will be displayed during your card application process.

Who Can Fund My Payoneer Account?
Re: Review Of Payoneer Mastercard by Tonjeola1(m): 4:39pm On Oct 04, 2013
It seems you know a lot about this card, pls ve been applying for it now for more than 3 times, but all declines, i mailed them but when it get approved time, i never got reply, pls what do you thing is the course?
Re: Review Of Payoneer Mastercard by vowiski(m): 5:05pm On Oct 04, 2013
Tonjeola1: It seems you know a lot about this card, pls ve been applying for it now for more than 3 times, but all declines, i mailed them but when it get approved time, i never got reply, pls what do you thing is the course?

Have you tried their Live Support?
Re: Review Of Payoneer Mastercard by Tonjeola1(m): 6:04pm On Oct 04, 2013
vowiski:

Have you tried their Live Support?
Yes, they asked me to upload my ID, after that no respond again
Re: Review Of Payoneer Mastercard by arbitrage: 7:15pm On Oct 04, 2013
I do not think their activation fee is just $6.95 you stated nor the monthly maintenance fee. From my experience so far, there is no monthly maintenance fee and the activation fee is $25. That is why I can say that Payoneer Mastercard is not after all free except when someone gets it through your link and after first loading/funding of the card, both of you get credited with $25 each by Payoneer. That will take care of the $25 activation fee.

Also, you can actually fund PayPal from Payoneer in a way if you have linked the card to your PayPal account, such that whenever you want to make PayPal payment, you will pay from the attached card option (usually when you don't have any or enough balance in PayPal account). That will make PayPal to upload the money you are trying to pay from your attached/linked Payoneer card. That is a way of funding PayPal from Payoneer. This is unlike when you try funding or paying in PayPal from your attached Payoneer's USPS banking details, which cannot be successful but may rather "de-verify" your PayPal account.

I just verified PayPal account with a Payoneer MasterCard successfully this afternoon and that confirms that you can link both Payoneer card and bank account in verifying your PayPal account. Take care.
Re: Review Of Payoneer Mastercard by vowiski(m): 8:06pm On Oct 04, 2013
arbitrage: I do not think their activation fee is just $6.95 you stated nor the monthly maintenance fee. From my experience so far, there is no monthly maintenance fee and the activation fee is $25. That is why I can say that Payoneer Mastercard is not after all free except when someone gets it through your link and after first loading/funding of the card, both of you get credited with $25 each by Payoneer. That will take care of the $25 activation fee.

Also, you can actually fund PayPal from Payoneer in a way if you have linked the card to your PayPal account, such that whenever you want to make PayPal payment, you will pay from the attached card option (usually when you don't have any or enough balance in PayPal account). That will make PayPal to upload the money you are trying to pay from your attached/linked Payoneer card. That is a way of funding PayPal from Payoneer. This is unlike when you try funding or paying in PayPal from your attached Payoneer's USPS banking details, which cannot be successful but may rather "de-verify" your PayPal account.

I just verified PayPal account with a Payoneer MasterCard successfully this afternoon and that confirms that you can link both Payoneer card and bank account in verifying your PayPal account. Take care.

I am not sure you read their terms. I equally have screenshots of the activation fee and I am certainly not talking about the refer a friend program. I wonder why you are trying to discredit what you have very little knowledge of.

You can't fund your PayPal with Payoneer mastercard. Payoneer MasterCard itself is a debit card and not a credit card. You just verified your PayPal and you are already dropping unverified claims shocked. I did not start using Payoneer today and this review was carefully crafted. Thanks for your time. cheesy
Re: Review Of Payoneer Mastercard by vowiski(m): 8:20pm On Oct 04, 2013
Tonjeola1:
Yes, they asked me to upload my ID, after that no respond again

I guess you will have to contact them again.
Re: Review Of Payoneer Mastercard by dav8id(m): 8:49pm On Oct 04, 2013
i think hes best bet is to apply thru their partners program, as applying direct from there site is a taugh issue now
vowiski:

I guess you will have to contact them again.
Re: Review Of Payoneer Mastercard by vowiski(m): 9:01pm On Oct 04, 2013
dav8id: i think hes best bet is to apply thru their partners program, as applying direct from there site is a taugh issue now

Using infolinks seem to be most hassle-free method. I would recommend that also.. smiley
Re: Review Of Payoneer Mastercard by EdDave(m): 10:53pm On Oct 04, 2013
Wat exactly does that mean?
Re: Review Of Payoneer Mastercard by dav8id(m): 11:59pm On Oct 04, 2013
yeap..but i prefer fiverr, coz every seller can now apply for the card.ie no more waiting to be a level seller.
vowiski:

Using infolinks seem to be most hassle-free method. I would recommend that also.. smiley
Re: Review Of Payoneer Mastercard by vowiski(m): 5:49am On Oct 05, 2013
dav8id: yeap..but i prefer fiverr, coz every seller can now apply for the card.ie no more waiting to be a level seller.

Oh really? then that's great as well..
Re: Review Of Payoneer Mastercard by lakefist(m): 10:57am On Oct 05, 2013
payoneer only charges $29 yearly rental fee on card and not $3
Re: Review Of Payoneer Mastercard by vowiski(m): 11:11am On Oct 05, 2013
lakefist: payoneer only charges $29 yearly rental fee on card and not $3

Well I have been charged monthly. I am writing the review on my personal experience. cheesy
Re: Review Of Payoneer Mastercard by lakefist(m): 3:36pm On Oct 05, 2013
vowiski:

Well I have been charged monthly. I am writing the review on my personal experience. cheesy
kk
i use zenithbank for withdrawal
Re: Review Of Payoneer Mastercard by dav8id(m): 5:25pm On Oct 05, 2013
I can really say how they charge but i think their charges is bese on partners, coz i got mine thru fiverr. Though i link it to another partner site and i received fund through them. So here is what i got after i withdraw fund.. $10 activation fee, $2 received fund fee and $3.15 withdrawal fee.
They charge all the amount from my fund.
Though, they never mention of monthly charges but for sure there most be monthly charges but for now, i can tell, though i emty my card sha

I most said, the payoneer card is not actually free as many due said, if you know you cant make upto $50 atlease, then i suggest the card is not for you.

My 2kobo
Re: Review Of Payoneer Mastercard by vowiski(m): 7:49pm On Oct 05, 2013
dav8id: I can really say how they charge but i think their charges is bese on partners, coz i got mine thru fiverr. Though i link it to another partner site and i received fund through them. So here is what i got after i withdraw fund.. $10 activation fee, $2 received fund fee and $3.15 withdrawal fee.
They charge all the amount from my fund.
Though, they never mention of monthly charges but for sure there most be monthly charges but for now, i can tell, though i emty my card sha

I most said, the payoneer card is not actually free as many due said, if you know you cant make upto $50 atlease, then i suggest the card is not for you.

My 2kobo

Once there is a new fund loaded, you would charged bro..

Check the pricing & fee tab in your account profile to view the price list.
Re: Review Of Payoneer Mastercard by arbitrage: 7:52pm On Oct 05, 2013
vowiski:

I am not sure you read their terms. I equally have screenshots of the activation fee and I am certainly not talking about the refer a friend program. I wonder why you are trying to discredit what you have very little knowledge of.

You can't fund your PayPal with Payoneer mastercard. Payoneer MasterCard itself is a debit card and not a credit card. You just verified your PayPal and you are already dropping unverified claims shocked. I did not start using Payoneer today and this review was carefully crafted. Thanks for your time. cheesy

Sorry that my write up sounded like discrediting to you. I thought it was just an explanation of my experience with them. Although I will guess from your subsequent postings and others' contributions that the activation fee seems to be different depending on how you got it. Your is through partner as you said later and that may be part of incentive by having cheaper activation fee. Mine is directly from Payoneer and the fee was $25. I can as well paste the screenshot to show the $25 so that people will not think it is about wanting to discredit them. I have not been too long with Payoneer but just since 2010 or there about. I got first one through oDesk before the last one directly. I still have a small token left in my Payoneer card and I can ask you to request money through PayPal from me and see me as I will send you the money from my PayPal directly uploading from my Payoneer card, just to prove to you that I do (not I think) fund PayPal from my Payoneer MasterCard. Thank you.
Re: Review Of Payoneer Mastercard by dav8id(m): 9:03pm On Oct 05, 2013
I agree with you boss , since paypal can now be verified with payoneer card and i think any card that can be link to paypal can also be use to verified paypal account with, am not really sure sha
arbitrage:

Sorry that my write up sounded like discrediting to you. I thought it was just an explanation of my experience with them. Although I will guess from your subsequent postings and others' contributions that the activation fee seems to be different depending on how you got it. Your is through partner as you said later and that may be part of incentive by having cheaper activation fee. Mine is directly from Payoneer and the fee was $25. I can as well paste the screenshot to show the $25 so that people will not think it is about wanting to discredit them. I have not been too long with Payoneer but just since 2010 or there about. I got first one through oDesk before the last one directly. I still have a small token left in my Payoneer card and I can ask you to request money through PayPal from me and see me as I will send you the money from my PayPal directly uploading from my Payoneer card, just to prove to you that I do (not I think) fund PayPal from my Payoneer MasterCard. Thank you.
Re: Review Of Payoneer Mastercard by dav8id(m): 9:05pm On Oct 05, 2013
dav8id: I agree with you boss , since paypal can now be verified with payoneer card and i think any card that can be link to paypal can also be use to fund paypal account with, am not really sure sha
Re: Review Of Payoneer Mastercard by zynzyn(m): 8:34pm On Dec 13, 2013
Hi @vowiski, I just followed u and sent a message.

My question is about Payoneer's Global Bank Transfer Service. Does it work with our Local Naira accounts or just only domiciliary accounts?

Pls reply
Re: Review Of Payoneer Mastercard by vowiski(m): 12:23pm On Dec 19, 2013
zynzyn: Hi @vowiski, I just followed u and sent a message.

My question is about Payoneer's Global Bank Transfer Service. Does it work with our Local Naira accounts or just only domiciliary accounts?

Pls reply

I hope you have received my mail buddy. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Sell On Jumia? / Uncle Palm's Salt Wholesale Distributors Needed Urgently. / Is It Advisable To Use RC Number On Your Company Logo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.