Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,403 members, 7,815,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom (32506 Views)

University Of Benin Students Preparing For Exam(pictures) / University Of Benin Students And Graduates Chat Room / University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by jazinogold(m): 10:43am On Oct 05, 2013
Appliedmaths.:
Of the fundamental and ever corrosive greatest mathematics students. I hail the House. Em' to avoid being obtained is to always get prepared of being obtained, know the danger zones and don't allow night to meet you there. The day you meet them one on one, no allow anybody collect your phone etc instead share the money wey you hold for pocket with them you gats act with courage. And all in all my guy be in the LORD he'll protect you and don't overstep ya bounds too. No allow any man oppress you to go bam oooo! Instead relocate! Be wise!. ....3L Maths/Eco
na so boss
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by Vicjay1(m): 12:31pm On Oct 05, 2013
Ghyft: hw possible is it for dem nt to take one's fone?
dnt go to danger zone empty. At least hold N100. The rule is for you not to be obtained prepare to be obtained. UNIBEST.
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by jazinogold(m): 1:03pm On Oct 05, 2013
Vic-jay:
dnt go to danger zone empty. At least hold N100. The rule is for you not to be obtained prepare to be obtained. UNIBEST.
lols...hearing dis 4 d 1st tym!
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by Appliedmaths(m): 1:16pm On Oct 05, 2013
iLLiE:
I stay in Ekosodin and i've been using one fone from my 100lvl till my final year..If you dnt want ur fone to b stolen.....u'll have to purchase d ECO-security form for jst #2000

Guy calm down!...
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by Appliedmaths(m): 1:23pm On Oct 05, 2013
Ghyft: hw possible is it for dem nt to take one's fone?

You're a woman so nobody would collect your phone, they wouldn't even stop you except that day is a black day. Avoid talking rudely to strangers and also don't show any form of fear. If then try toast you just hold your grounds,act normal and be polite cuz I know how girls dey yab men unto toasting tins that may trigger unnecessary actions.
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by Appliedmaths(m): 1:34pm On Oct 05, 2013
@jazinogold, baba I hail nothing do you boss.
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by Appliedmaths(m): 1:35pm On Oct 05, 2013
Na GOD get power but we as men gats help our selves small...If you dey ekosodin c as d matter be here.

Avoid Night waka cuz anything I mean anything can sup. Pesin wey sabi you during daytime na him go be the 1st to cast you for Night.

Always look ahead ahead before you approach the next bending. Observe the next 2bendings ahead of you before you move.

For all those guys wey dey waka dey spread chest like say ma dem build the road, I'm not saying you should be afraid but just calm down!, try change your waka to the normal one.

No flag any colour either knowingly or unknowingly except you don ready to waka. You know the levels na dortmund be the home team 4 there. grin

Night parties should be attended only when you're sure of the location and the kind people wey invite you. Chai! I dey parry hard 4 Night but na me and my team dey waka the streets no level.

E get as waka go carry you enter village around 10-11 in d night, oboy! Keep your bb/lappy etc with your friend 4 hostel and hold like N300 for hand nottin do ya.
anything can happen @ night. But if that day your head dey hot oboy! Enter road no level I dey do am many times highest be say I go run. grin

More to come...
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by phillippiano(m): 2:14pm On Oct 05, 2013
OMG... So uniben bad as dis?? I don start to dey fear oo... I rep Linguistics.
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by iLLiE(m): 2:46pm On Oct 05, 2013
Appliedmaths.:

Guy calm down!...

yessur!!!! grin
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by Appliedmaths(m): 2:58pm On Oct 05, 2013
iLLiE:

yessur!!!! grin

Bros nothing do you my guy, na we-we dey the background... grin cool
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by Kelvin0(m): 3:02pm On Oct 05, 2013
c'mon Uniben students lets keep dis thread alive........D name is Kelvin Emmanuel Aigboje
Chemical Engineering 300level.
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by Ghyft(f): 3:07pm On Oct 05, 2013
iLLiE:
I stay in Ekosodin and i've been using one fone from my 100lvl till my final year..If you dnt want ur fone to b stolen.....u'll have to purchase d ECO-security form for jst #2000
which kind pickin b dis one abeg
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by Ghyft(f): 3:11pm On Oct 05, 2013
Appliedmaths.:

You're a woman so nobody would collect your phone, they wouldn't even stop you except that day is a black day. Avoid talking rudely to strangers and also don't show any form of fear. If then try toast you just hold your grounds,act normal and be polite cuz I know how girls dey yab men unto toasting tins that may trigger unnecessary actions.
thanks boss.....i'll do just has u ave said
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by Ghyft(f): 3:13pm On Oct 05, 2013
Vic-jay:
now,i dnt understand dis
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by Ghyft(f): 3:18pm On Oct 05, 2013
wi5dom:

Lols don't tell me u don't knw EKOSODIN or sud I say- U DON'T knw EKOSODIN undecided "ele hi gidi gan"
although dats where I do stay.

HOLA @ EKOSODIN BOYS smiley smiley
i've heard stories...i dnt actually knw dem
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by Appliedmaths(m): 4:11pm On Oct 05, 2013
I dey miss my Faculty oooh' and all those colour riot girls grin and also those my hostel babes chai! They can give eh' cool nor be me talk am oooh'. To all the freshers narrin do una just air your view here we go rub mind with una. I was once a bouncing fresher too, chai! Those days I small oooo I no go lie. grin
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 05, 2013
Stil laffin grin... Clearance no be small tin o grin especially wen u no sabi talk wella... grin, i spent two months struggling to submit ma files...by d tym i manage submit am,application fr hostel don close ;(, goin to n fro G.R.A wasn't easy.... Nevr knew i'l actually end up in ekosodin wt a boring rum mate in a boring hostel...hmmmm, u guys wnt lyk to knw wt apnd...
Ma name is simply Ola, 100 level optometry student
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by Adex099(m): 7:18pm On Oct 05, 2013
Appliedmaths.:
Na GOD get power but we as men gats help our selves small...If you dey ekosodin c as d matter be here.

Avoid Night waka cuz anything I mean anything can sup. Pesin wey sabi you during daytime na him go be the 1st to cast you for Night.

Always look ahead ahead before you approach the next bending. Observe the next 2bendings ahead of you before you move.

For all those guys wey dey waka dey spread chest like say ma dem build the road, I'm not saying you should be afraid but just calm down!, try change your waka to the normal one.

No flag any colour either knowingly or unknowingly except you don ready to waka. You know the levels na dortmund be the home team 4 there. grin

Night parties should be attended only when you're sure of the location and the kind people wey invite you. Chai! I dey parry hard 4 Night but na me and my team dey waka the streets no level.

E get as waka go carry you enter village around 10-11 in d night, oboy! Keep your bb/lappy etc with your friend 4 hostel and hold like N300 for hand nottin do ya.
anything can happen @ night. But if that day your head dey hot oboy! Enter road no level I dey do am many times highest be say I go run. grin

More to come...
Oboy shocked...na to hire like 3 or 4 bodyguards be that o
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by wi5dom(m): 9:27pm On Oct 05, 2013
Holanid: Stil laffin grin... Clearance no be small tin o grin especially wen u no sabi talk wella... grin, i spent two months struggling to submit ma files...by d tym i manage submit am,application fr hostel don close ;(, goin to n fro G.R.A wasn't easy.... Nevr knew i'l actually end up in ekosodin wt a boring rum mate in a boring hostel...hmmmm, u guys wnt lyk to knw wt apnd...
Ma name is simply Ola, 100 level optometry student

LoL....ur rumie dey boring or u self too dey talk too much smiley smiley wen she isn't ready 4 it. Lol...e be like say again dat na bcus u dey shake for mouth make ur clearance b 2 month s smiley smiley smiley
Anyway sha... "Eka bo si ekosodin"
Welcome 2 EKOSODIN wey be like Oshodi &
Welcome to UNIBEST
*winks* I am not dat social too sha wink
An introvert in real life and opposite while on d internet but dat cud not extend my clearance den to b more dan 2wks.
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by wi5dom(m): 9:32pm On Oct 05, 2013
Ghyft: i've heard stories...i dnt actually knw dem

Okay..no probs so which dept are u representing?
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by iLLiE(m): 9:32pm On Oct 05, 2013
Ghyft: which kind pickin b dis one abeg

Choi!!! cry
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by wi5dom(m): 9:42pm On Oct 05, 2013
@Aplliedmaths

Actually I don entér Ekosodin 2 times around that kind to-12(PM) and around after-11(PM)
And the 2x wey I enter house dat late was bcus say I go night class b4 for for faculty of edu(my faculty) I cum dey wait say people go soon go dier hostel go sleep for me to just get a seat to study. To my surprise oh..nobody gree stand stop oh cus na season of exam.
Dat night no die passing EDO STR to get to my hostel wasn't easy.
Na One Mind I Use waka reach my hostel oh.
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by Ghyft(f): 11:27pm On Oct 05, 2013
wi5dom:

Okay..no probs so which dept are u representing?
PBB..new admittee tho
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by Appliedmaths(m): 11:33pm On Oct 05, 2013
wi5dom: @Aplliedmaths

Actually I don entér Ekosodin 2 times around that kind to-12(PM) and around after-11(PM)
And the 2x wey I enter house dat late was bcus say I go night class b4 for for faculty of edu(my faculty) I cum dey wait say people go soon go dier hostel go sleep for me to just get a seat to study. To my surprise oh..nobody gree stand stop oh cus na season of exam.

Bros na one mind oooo!, cool
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by wi5dom(m): 11:40pm On Oct 05, 2013
Ghyft: PBB..new admittee tho
congrat oh
wellikum to unibest
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by wi5dom(m): 11:45pm On Oct 05, 2013
Appliedmaths.:

Bros na one mind oooo!, cool
na so oh bros...
note/pls every day no b xmas. wìñks
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by jazinogold(m): 10:04am On Oct 06, 2013
wi5dom: @Aplliedmaths

na so boss....uniben studnt lyk buk eh...sum dy carry toothbrush; towel n soap go nite clas. stil yet result go bloody lyk red wine!

1 Like

Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by jazinogold(m): 10:07am On Oct 06, 2013
Appliedmaths.:

More to come...
tru talk bro
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by jazinogold(m): 10:08am On Oct 06, 2013
phillippiano: OMG... So uniben bad as dis?? I don start to dey fear oo... I rep Linguistics.
no fear broda...b vigilant
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by jazinogold(m): 10:09am On Oct 06, 2013
phillippiano: OMG... So uniben bad as dis?? I don start to dey fear oo... I rep Linguistics.
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 06, 2013
wi5dom:

LoL....ur rumie dey boring or u self too dey talk too much smiley smiley wen she isn't ready 4 it. Lol...e be like say again dat na bcus u dey shake for mouth make ur clearance b 2 month s smiley smiley smiley
Welcome to UNIBEST
An introvert in real life and opposite while on d internet but dat cud not extend my clearance den to b more dan 2wks.
Welcome to UNIBEST
An introvert in real life and opposite while on d internet but dat cud not extend my clearance den to b more dan 2wks.[/quote]

r u callin me a talkative? undecided, d gal no dey slip fr auz, we hardly c each other sef, na only four tyms she don slip fr rum, she gt one kind broda wey she always dey wt...m also an introvert, nt dt social in real lyf, in short, i av few frnds,.. On social network, u wil doubt if its really me.... I miss 500ltsad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Delsu Post Ume Cut Off Mark / Did You Experience Flogging While In College (photo) / Medicine And Surgery: Is It Worth The Attention It Gets?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.