Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Test Your Knowledge Of Excel On This - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Test Your Knowledge Of Excel On This (3917 Views)

Macaranta.com:monetize Your Knowledge. / Is It Possible For Someone To Learn Python Without The Knowledge Of Html? / Becoming A Hacker With No Formal Knowledge Of It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Test Your Knowledge Of Excel On This by origen2g: 3:04pm On Aug 05, 2008
Okay bro, this is more or less a repetition of the last post of mine…
Cheers

INSTRUCTIONS
This attached excel workbook contains macros that will run when you mouse- click on the button with the caption “click here to run macro” on sheet1 .The program will  assume that all your data conform to the format seen in the sample(1).xls file you earlier attached in your post, and that they are all contained in sheet one. It also assumes that the data are formatted into two columns and 8 rows on each worksheet as seen in the samples.xls document you attached. The program assumes also, that all the workbooks have already been copied to a single folder where all of them can be selected with the mouse at once. If not, so please copy all the excel files into a single folder now.
The principal means of extracting the data from the sheets is like this

1. You click the button on this worksheet
2. A dialogue box is displayed
3. Browse to the folder where you have all you excel files already copied to, and select all the files
4. Click Ok on the dialogue box
5. The data in sheet 1 of all the selected files will be copied to the sheet 1 of this workbook sequentially, eight rows at a time, until all the workbooks have been exhausted.

The following image displays the data extracted from 4 excel files and have been copied to this single sheet.

Re: Test Your Knowledge Of Excel On This by ocherome(m): 11:36am On Aug 07, 2008
@origen2g

Good work, but i think what he wants is have all in a the format of MisterMan sreen shots, download mine and modify to suit his wants. thanks

keep it up man.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My UI/UX Design Collection / What Is The URL For Jumia Seller Centre API / Is There Any Good Computer Institute In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.