Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Is It Possible For Someone To Learn Python Without The Knowledge Of Html? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Is It Possible For Someone To Learn Python Without The Knowledge Of Html? (2018 Views)

Let's Learn Python-striktly Noobed!! / Help! I Want To Learn Python Programming / Help! I Want To Learn Python (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible For Someone To Learn Python Without The Knowledge Of Html? by Jetland(m): 6:44am On Nov 24, 2013
Hello programmers, whenever i visit this programming room, it always drives me to build more passions for programming.

There is one thing that is getting me confused. Is it possible for me to learn python, C, C++, javascript and java without prior knowledge of Html, css and php?

i do really appreciate your comments. Tnks.
Re: Is It Possible For Someone To Learn Python Without The Knowledge Of Html? by ghettodreamz(m): 7:19am On Nov 24, 2013
If you want to climb a ladder, you start from the base first and off you go, nevertheless you can simply jump 2-3 steps of the ladder before you start climbing if you got the mind and some stunts. You can pick any programming language that appeal to you but it's highly recommended that you start with the basic mark up language which HTML is, upgrade to CSS for styling and presentation and pick up java script. After you'd got a hang around these, migrate to advanced programming languages such as php, python, c++, java, et.al. I hope this helps.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For Someone To Learn Python Without The Knowledge Of Html? by Jetland(m): 11:56am On Nov 24, 2013
Tnx for 4 ur unprecedented enlightenment. A♍ very grateful.
Re: Is It Possible For Someone To Learn Python Without The Knowledge Of Html? by ghettodreamz(m): 12:09pm On Nov 24, 2013
It's a pleasure.
Re: Is It Possible For Someone To Learn Python Without The Knowledge Of Html? by dsypha(m): 10:54pm On Nov 24, 2013
Knowing Html is not a prerequisite to learning any of those. But its recomended if You have interest for the web. I.e you would lik to be developing web sites. But if You dont You should not waste your time on Html. You can go ahead and learn python.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For Someone To Learn Python Without The Knowledge Of Html? by Danyl(m): 6:21am On Nov 25, 2013
html is not a programming language its just a thing you cn turn into an hobby because its just a mark-up language for designing websites..python is a an OOP programming language and have nothing in common. so go ahead.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible For Someone To Learn Python Without The Knowledge Of Html? by dhammer(m): 3:20pm On Nov 25, 2013
Bro html, JavaScript, CSS would be useless to you if you plan on programming strictly . Python is a pretty simple language designed for easy learning and use. Please you can start it when ever you feel like, i suggest www.codecademy.com. It would be of tremendous help. Cheers.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Possible For Someone To Learn Python Without The Knowledge Of Html? by Ajibel(m): 6:37pm On Nov 25, 2013
grin
Re: Is It Possible For Someone To Learn Python Without The Knowledge Of Html? by Karleb(m): 5:01pm On Jul 14, 2014
dhammer: Bro html, JavaScript, CSS would be useless to you if you plan on programming strictly . Python is a pretty simple language designed for easy learning and use. Please you can start it when ever you feel like, i suggest www.codecademy.com. It would be of tremendous help. Cheers.

Although I hate awakening dead topics, but I can't just help but wonder how ignorant and misinformed you are.

No offense.
Re: Is It Possible For Someone To Learn Python Without The Knowledge Of Html? by OliviaNelson: 7:40pm On Jul 22, 2022
Yes, it really can work for you. Now there are many YouTube channels, courses, books, and forums where you can get all the information you need. I myself have recently been looking into the details of the AttributeError module 'datetime' has no attribute 'now' error to solve problems with my code
Re: Is It Possible For Someone To Learn Python Without The Knowledge Of Html? by jbreezy: 8:18pm On Jul 22, 2022
It depends on what you want to learn it for. Python is a very versatile language that can be used for a lot of things ranging from data science and analysis, machine learning, embedded programming, backend development. Hence, if your wish is to use it for backend development( with django or flask ), you will need to learn html and css, a basic knowledge is enough, else you don't need to.

(1) (Reply)

Online Recharge Script / Design Patterns / Final Year Web Development Project: Help Needed Please.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.