Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,149 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

What Is PASSIVE INCOME? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is PASSIVE INCOME? (2090 Views)

A Business You Can Start With 1k And Start Making Life-time Passive Income / Update On Captcha Entry Jobs Online. How To Make Passive Income From It / Steps to Create a Bulk SMS Business And Turn It Into A Source Of Passive Income (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is PASSIVE INCOME? by servicegiver: 2:50pm On Oct 04, 2013
There has been a lot of theories going around that if you really want to be rich and wealth, you must have sources of passive income. Do you have an idea what passive income is? Please share with us...
Re: What Is PASSIVE INCOME? by servicegiver: 7:37pm On Oct 06, 2013
Am wondering why nobody is talking about passive income, yet, it is your best bet to lasting wealth!

Well, passive income is that money source that you keep earning over and over again with very minimal effort! Do you want to earn passive income?
Re: What Is PASSIVE INCOME? by MrLoverMAn(m): 4:54pm On Oct 08, 2013
service giver: There has been a lot of theories going around that if you really want to be rich and wealth, you must have sources of passive income. Do you have an idea what passive income is? Please share with us...

Passive income is income that does not require you to be physical present to earn it.
As an example,

If you work for some one, you have to come in to work and give your time in exchange for income.

While income like royalties, rental income , are income you receive without putting in time in exchange.
You do the work once, and you receive income every time.

I hope my explanation makes sense.
Re: What Is PASSIVE INCOME? by servicegiver: 4:25am On Oct 12, 2013
Interesting!! Its amazing that there are people who understand the essence of passive income. But let me ask, is passive income capable of making one rich?

Please be elaborate as much as you can..

Thank you.
Re: What Is PASSIVE INCOME? by Chinoanyi(m): 8:47am On Oct 12, 2013
Pasive income re moni dat keeps comin in n in wit little or no supervision. But most pasive income investment re online investment u shud b wary of, apart 4rm dat buyin of shares s only d best pasive income investment in nigeria
Re: What Is PASSIVE INCOME? by servicegiver: 4:42am On Oct 14, 2013
Passive or residual income could be likened to the kind of money you earn from a real estate business. Imagine a situation where you have about 5 houses with tenants in each of them.
Do you know that you may not have to work again for the rest of your life with these tenants each paying you like 150k per month? It could be more than that, all depends on you.

As you can see, real estate business is one venture that can earn you passive or residual income for life... what other sources of passive income can you recommend for Nigerians?

Over time, I have realized that the best means of creating lasting wealth is by earning passive or residual income, unfortunately, not every body is aware of this fact. Which is why we must strive to reveal all the secrets of generating passive income to Nigerians.

What are the sources of passive income you know?
Re: What Is PASSIVE INCOME? by kentochi(m): 2:23pm On Oct 14, 2013
How do i get started thanks.
Re: What Is PASSIVE INCOME? by servicegiver: 3:47pm On Oct 15, 2013
Starting is very easy. You will need to decide what you really want to achieve. What is your goal? Then look out for an avenue that will pay you on a consistent basis-that is passive or residual income.

You can read more about a system that I know here: http://www.onlinecashsecret.info

I hope it helps!
Re: What Is PASSIVE INCOME? by servicegiver: 10:44pm On Apr 28, 2016
Someone asked me...is it possible to generate passive income on Autopilot?
Re: What Is PASSIVE INCOME? by servicegiver: 7:51pm On Jul 05, 2016
Do you think there is a system in Nigeria capable of generating passive income on autopilot?

Let us discuss...
Re: What Is PASSIVE INCOME? by Chequeen(f): 8:35pm On Jan 12, 2022
servicegiver:
Interesting!! Its amazing that there are people who understand the essence of passive income. But let me ask, is passive income capable of making one rich?

Please be elaborate as much as you can..

Thank you.

Yes it is o... People have become millionaires by passive income and there are different avenues for passive income.

Most streams require serious effort of about 3-6 months and then you earn with minimal effort for the rest of your life, some require serious effort every now and then to earn so it's up to you.

However you can harness multiple streams of passive income, that's where the real balling is though.

(1) (Reply)

Is LSM Global Shipping Fake?? / Get a website for your business - We Make Good Website / With Pocket By Piggyvest App There Are No Limits To Sending And Receiving Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.