Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Blackfaze Has Become A Fraudster - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Blackfaze Has Become A Fraudster (3038 Views)

Wetin Do Blackfaze Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackfaze Has Become A Fraudster by silverleaf(m): 6:00pm On Aug 12, 2008
intentionally left blank
Re: Blackfaze Has Become A Fraudster by Nobody: 11:56pm On Aug 12, 2008
This poster na real mugu maga
Re: Blackfaze Has Become A Fraudster by 100bars(m): 3:42pm On Aug 20, 2008
wink
Re: Blackfaze Has Become A Fraudster by bruceleem: 5:29pm On Aug 22, 2008
Na waa o.

@ 100bars, u probably paid that money to someone who 'claims' to be Blackface's manager. I have personally confirmed a show in Bayelsa for Blackface before and he honoured the show. He was at Bayelsa a day before the show as he'd promised. And do you know something? I didn't leave Lagos. I was not at Bayelsa or at the show. But that didn't stop the broda from honoring the call since we've paid him. So maybe u should check again. I believe Blackface is not aware of this ur dealing with whoeva u've dealt with.

Blackface on Marijuana, please let's allow Blackface. Fela and other people did worse things. I've never seen Blackface smoke in from of nay camera before, as in during interview or anything of sort. So why these?
This is the same guy we all loved during the Plantashun Boiz days, please let's stop hating him now. I think he need our lov now. E no easy!

Please y'all, get copy of Blackface's "Ghetto Child" album, listen (with ur heart) and come out in the public and say he is wack, or the album isnt worth it. Blackface is talented, let's give it to him. He definitely cant be 100%, but please he's one of us. First he's human. He's a Nigerian. He need our love. Not just Blackface, every other artistes, from 2face to 2 Phat, to Faze, Freestyle, eLdee to Banky W. to Eedris Abdulkareem to Obiwon, Illbliss to Mr. Kool, to the upcoming ones. Let's show these people love, they deserve it. It's not easy to do what they're doing. How come we all cannot be artistes?

There's more to say jo.

Later,
Re: Blackfaze Has Become A Fraudster by bruceleem: 5:38pm On Aug 22, 2008
@ elDee, I cant believe u'll also say a thing like that about a fellow artiste; ur colleague.

I'm sure u know the right thing to say sha.

Much love,
Re: Blackfaze Has Become A Fraudster by 100bars(m): 3:50pm On Aug 24, 2008
smiley
Re: Blackfaze Has Become A Fraudster by 100bars(m): 3:59pm On Aug 24, 2008
@ Bruceleem
I appreciate ur word.
we had made all enquiries to make sure we werent dealing with the wrong person. Blackfaze personally told me to pay the dough into that BankPHB account. Infact he gave me the account number.
Its just unfortunate that things happened this way.
I had given him enough time to pay off but he's trying to be smart.
Im not after the money at the moment. Just want to alert the entire Nigerians that he's a rogue.
Thanks bro!
Re: Blackfaze Has Become A Fraudster by bodemoses0: 5:00am On Aug 25, 2008
@gbengaijot

You judged it all, deals from a party to the manager is far different from he to blackfaze himself, ,

@100bars,

If I may ask, how did you come about this information? if its the same blackfaze he wasn't even aware of your so said scam, so get genuine b4 you get penalized for wrong accusations.
Re: Blackfaze Has Become A Fraudster by Dizzybizzy: 1:32pm On Aug 26, 2008
@bodemoses0
the poster has explained the whole ordeal in detail.
U cant deal with an artist directly without involving his/her manager. Blackfaze referred him to his manager according the explanations. The money was lodged into yhe manager's account and he got an acknowledgement from Blackfaze that he had received the money. Its simple and self explanatory.
I'll advice 100 bars to report this caes to EFCC so that they can burst Blackfaze.
He is a criminal. There has been previous reports of artists collecting money from clients and not showing up for the events and still they find it difficult to refund such deposits. WHY?
Re: Blackfaze Has Become A Fraudster by Dizzybizzy: 4:44pm On Aug 27, 2008
;d ;d
Re: Blackfaze Has Become A Fraudster by MeGaStReEt: 6:08pm On Aug 27, 2008
all along i have decided to ignore this thread, but today i also on my own decided to see what the poster have to say about the Subject Blackface Has Bekom A frudster

ALL I CAN SAY IS THAT

@POSTER

Y CONDEMN WHAT YOU DON'T KNO?

@MODERATOR [I BLIEVE WE AV 1 ON THIS THREAD] WHAT IS THIS PARTICULAR THREAD STILL DOING ON NL?
Re: Blackfaze Has Become A Fraudster by femzy(m): 12:30am On Aug 28, 2008
MeGaStReEt:

all along i have decided to ignore this thread, but today i also on my own decided to see what the poster have to say about the Subject Blackface Has Bekom A frudster

ALL I CAN SAY IS THAT

@POSTER

Y CONDEMN WHAT YOU DON'T KNO?

@MODERATOR [I BLIEVE WE AV 1 ON THIS THREAD] WHAT IS THIS PARTICULAR THREAD STILL DOING ON Nairaland?

i think u are the one that needs to be reported to the moderator
Re: Blackfaze Has Become A Fraudster by Dizzybizzy: 11:35pm On Aug 29, 2008
this thread cannot be deleted. this info is highly needed.
BEWARE OF BLACKFAZE!!!
Re: Blackfaze Has Become A Fraudster by Dizzybizzy: 1:32pm On Sep 03, 2008
;d
Re: Blackfaze Has Become A Fraudster by woodboi(m): 8:26pm On Sep 03, 2008
Dizzybizzy where you come from way you no get rope for neck if you rush in you go rush out.

100bars na correct na em bruceleem don tell you so,there must be a mix up somewhere so try to work things out.

if you have blackfaze number as you claim they talk too guy on nairaland and let put things in other.
Re: Blackfaze Has Become A Fraudster by Dizzybizzy: 12:46am On Sep 07, 2008
;d ;d ;d
Re: Blackfaze Has Become A Fraudster by Dizzybizzy: 8:32pm On Sep 09, 2008
;d ;d ;d
Re: Blackfaze Has Become A Fraudster by eleshin(m): 11:42pm On Sep 09, 2008
i'm sure blackface is aware of this accusation/blackmail,he should come out and debunk the story if he knows it is not true,anything opposite that will amount to saying YEA! blackface did it.He was once a guest in one of the forum and he knew very well about nairaland.he had already declared himself as a non-commercial singer like 2face nd faze but now the implication is accusation of fraudulent act in a public place like nairaland.i will waiting for any defense from blackface quarters.
Re: Blackfaze Has Become A Fraudster by eleshin(m): 11:47pm On Sep 09, 2008
sorry for the error"i will be waiting

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mode 9 Beats Rugged Man Black N Blue Last Nite! Next Bout!?! / Davido – Omo Baba Olowo: The Genesis (album Track Listing) / Equipments Needed To Be A Successful DJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.