Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,703 members, 7,827,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Bank Error Makes Restaurant Manager The World's First Ever Trillionaire - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Bank Error Makes Restaurant Manager The World's First Ever Trillionaire (686 Views)

See World's First Hand Woven Car. (made In Ibadan) / The world's first Barbie Themed Hotel Room (Photos) / World's First Lesbian Married Couple: The Struggle Continues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bank Error Makes Restaurant Manager The World's First Ever Trillionaire by IfyDurusBlog: 4:02pm On Oct 04, 2013
What would you do if you receive a credit alert of $4,000,000,000,000 in your bank account?
Well a man in the US did receive this amount and decided to pay off the county’s debt.

Reggie Theus discovered he had become a trillionaire thanks to a bank error, he decided to make life easy for his fellow Americans, and offered to pay of the national debt.

Sadly for the country, the bank realised its mistake, and soon took away the East Texan's $4,000,000,000,000 - dashing the States' hope of an easy fix for their financial crisis.

Mr Theus, a restaurant manager, didn't throw caution to the wind and quit his job, thankfully - he still turned up and was busy waiting on tables and co-ordinating his staff.

He told KLTV: 'I was definitely surprised when I looked in my account and saw that much money in there.

'I looked it up and there's never been a trillionaire before.'
The bank, which asked their customer not to identify them, had made the error during an online banking update.

SOURCE -http://ifyduru..com/2013/10/bank-error-makes-restaurant-manager.html

Re: Bank Error Makes Restaurant Manager The World's First Ever Trillionaire by UjSizzle(f): 4:15pm On Oct 04, 2013
lol grin grin
Re: Bank Error Makes Restaurant Manager The World's First Ever Trillionaire by blessed4ril(f): 4:43pm On Oct 04, 2013
Hmmmm!
Re: Bank Error Makes Restaurant Manager The World's First Ever Trillionaire by oseiwe(m): 4:54pm On Oct 04, 2013
A Good Black Man
Re: Bank Error Makes Restaurant Manager The World's First Ever Trillionaire by Danhumprey: 5:14pm On Oct 04, 2013
If na me,na fresh air things. That amount is almost equal to our yearly budget as a country.
Re: Bank Error Makes Restaurant Manager The World's First Ever Trillionaire by Popowaa: 5:17pm On Oct 04, 2013
Lol
Re: Bank Error Makes Restaurant Manager The World's First Ever Trillionaire by Tuntheycr7: 7:40pm On Oct 04, 2013
Owo, kudi, ego

(1) (Reply)

TB Joshua Predicted Agagu’s Corpse Plane Crash In Lagos / Great Quotes To Transform Your Life For The Better / My Top 5 Most Memorable Quotes Made By Nigerians For 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.