Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,088 members, 7,867,139 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:14 AM

Blackrevolution: United States Government's Shutdown And My Joy!!! - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Blackrevolution: United States Government's Shutdown And My Joy!!! (562 Views)

China Blasts US Shutdown, Calls For A ‘de-americanized’ World / The U.S. Government Has Officially Shutdown!! / Fifteen US States File Petition To Secede From The United States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blackrevolution: United States Government's Shutdown And My Joy!!! by BlackRevolution(m): 4:51pm On Oct 04, 2013
United States government on tuesday began an indefinite shutdown!!! Obama, today cancels his trip to Asia!!! Questions on everyone's lips, is the American system marching to its peak? Will it have been a different story if Obama had invaded Syria? For every war U.S government fights, there's always a hugh profits afterwards!!! I see a crumbling country! And behold a total collapse of capitalism!!!

Re: Blackrevolution: United States Government's Shutdown And My Joy!!! by Horus(m): 5:06pm On Oct 04, 2013
America is the modern day Babylon of this day and age, and what we see now is the fall of Babylon

3 Likes

Re: Blackrevolution: United States Government's Shutdown And My Joy!!! by birdman(m): 2:34am On Oct 05, 2013
Sorry to burst your bubble guys, but as soon as this shutdown starts to affect big business and wall street significantly, you will see moderate republicans siding with democrats to nullify the crazy tea party folks.
Re: Blackrevolution: United States Government's Shutdown And My Joy!!! by HezronLorraine(m): 4:51am On Oct 05, 2013
Goddamnit.Americans have had enough of the war.The shutdown will stay for a while,but both gangs as Ventura(former Minnesota governor) calls them,we'll come to their senses soon and draft an agreement and stop playing boss with each other.

(1) (Reply)

Man Sets Self On Fire At National Mall / Breaking News:- New Jersey Mall Shooting Suspect 'found Dead' / Nelson Mandela's Body Arrives In Home Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.