Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,093 members, 7,835,682 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Olusegun Agagu has finally been buried (PHOTOS) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olusegun Agagu has finally been buried (PHOTOS) (46278 Views)

Senator Gyang Pwojok Buried (Photos) / Borno Deputy-Governor, Zannah Mustapha Buried (Photos) / Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olusegun Agagu has finally been buried (PHOTOS) by CarmelloANGEL(m): 11:13am On Oct 05, 2013
This is a man i admire so much. A born leader with gud leadership strategy & gud command of english. He was neva shrt of facts, data & statistics, a trait very rare in most Nigerian leaders who kip guestimating. A former aviation & power minister, former deputy gov & also a former gov. This shws he didnt attain doz positions by 'goodluck' bt because he was a man of class & great calibre. He rili did nt deserv all dat followed his death. I cn only imagine wat his family ar goin tru rite nao 2 knw dat his death claimed additional 14 innocent souls. Bt i believe he cld av done more to beta d lots of his pple while in position. A lot abt our leaders cumin bck 2 eat dia own flesh because of d rots they created. R.I.P 2 d dead
Re: Olusegun Agagu has finally been buried (PHOTOS) by kushsy: 11:22am On Oct 05, 2013
ifyalways: People attended this funeral,decked in matching aso ebi? Dem get liver oh
they already had d uniform made n d Yorubas dnt hasitate wen it comes to party no matter wat.

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Agagu has finally been buried (PHOTOS) by bola4dprec(m): 11:24am On Oct 05, 2013
shachris03: shocked Did anyone notice the state of the road in the former governor's Village/compound?

RIP sha.
It make me remember my visit to Obasanjo farmer site Ota Ogun state. R.I.P
Re: Olusegun Agagu has finally been buried (PHOTOS) by Livinusc(m): 11:28am On Oct 05, 2013
Controversy: Who be that mumu woman with her big mouth open answering call inside church?
Imagine ooo with her grey hair.
Re: Olusegun Agagu has finally been buried (PHOTOS) by Livinusc(m): 11:30am On Oct 05, 2013
Idi Amin: I'm happy there was no record of 'accidental discharge' by the police during the funeral. Atleast, no more deaths undecided
Yes ooo thanks d goodness...RIP Mr Agagu.
Re: Olusegun Agagu has finally been buried (PHOTOS) by chi4ik(m): 11:30am On Oct 05, 2013
Oh Thank God o cos i was scared maybe he may still want more souls to join him in d land of d spirit.
Re: Olusegun Agagu has finally been buried (PHOTOS) by dayourpaul123y: 11:31am On Oct 05, 2013
Controversy: Who be that mumu woman with her big mouth open answering call inside church?
Na person wife be that ooo
Re: Olusegun Agagu has finally been buried (PHOTOS) by eguityjustice(m): 11:32am On Oct 05, 2013
nora544:

I never saw this in my country.

She has no respect, for the perwson whos burial was and also didnot respect this woman God.
lol your english na die. i no fit laugh.

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Agagu has finally been buried (PHOTOS) by Lynzenith(f): 11:57am On Oct 05, 2013
R.I.P ex governor,but is a pity u dont want to go alone very pathetics[/quote] U are correct joooo something s wrong somewhere politicians check ur life s not fair ooooo i just pity d poor innocent soul who couldn't make it. RIP
Re: Olusegun Agagu has finally been buried (PHOTOS) by Decryptor(m): 12:10pm On Oct 05, 2013
˚☺k° ˚...so they have finally buried the man that was being flown over a mere 20km on air. Anyway, i don't blame his family members sha.
Maybe they were just trying to avoid the wahala of those yoruba agberos on the road who will stop the ambulance convoy to extort money from them. Na their way
Re: Olusegun Agagu has finally been buried (PHOTOS) by Udehpaschal1(m): 12:24pm On Oct 05, 2013
R.I.P 2 D dead. The man who died twice. R.I.P once again
Re: Olusegun Agagu has finally been buried (PHOTOS) by deelobe: 12:24pm On Oct 05, 2013

Boy! You sure do lack proper home training. Does she look like your mate? Mschew!

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Agagu has finally been buried (PHOTOS) by slimmygold1(f): 12:24pm On Oct 05, 2013
chai people with bad mouth nawa ooo,if u are in dis social network and u dnt laf,pls visit T.B JOSHUA FOR DELIVERANCE cos dt is whr dey wil DELIVER you frm the DEMON that hindrance ur smile or wateva

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Agagu has finally been buried (PHOTOS) by segzyj(m): 12:28pm On Oct 05, 2013

Na Him wife be dat oo
Re: Olusegun Agagu has finally been buried (PHOTOS) by Udehpaschal1(m): 12:28pm On Oct 05, 2013
#dying twice. Died d 1st time alone, died d scnd tym wit 13 more heads... Hmmm.really intresting
Re: Olusegun Agagu has finally been buried (PHOTOS) by Richy4(m): 12:51pm On Oct 05, 2013

I guess you knew the circumstances surrounding the burial. some family members are still in the hospital and desperately need to know how the funeral is going. show some respect to your elders please sad

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Agagu has finally been buried (PHOTOS) by obasi1(m): 1:11pm On Oct 05, 2013
Agagu has just spelt Livepool slogan...Never walk alone....But he translated it to never die alone
Re: Olusegun Agagu has finally been buried (PHOTOS) by adultdesigner: 1:12pm On Oct 05, 2013
:p
na so yoruba people mouth be naw

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Agagu has finally been buried (PHOTOS) by buoye1(m): 1:13pm On Oct 05, 2013
nora544:

She has no respect, for the perwson whos burial was and also didnot respect this woman God.
U b d pilot of d crashed planeNa wa R I P 2 u
Re: Olusegun Agagu has finally been buried (PHOTOS) by simdam500(m): 1:40pm On Oct 05, 2013
at last... ugh?
Re: Olusegun Agagu has finally been buried (PHOTOS) by victorv12(m): 1:44pm On Oct 05, 2013
Show no remorse to the fruadulent Nigeria oligarchs that looted and milk the system dry. The people that're crying that Agagu is gone, what about the 41 innocent students being massacred like chickens? So those ones are not relevant to the Nigerian media anymore! They're forgotten just like the founding fathers of Nigeria, Herbert Macauley and Alvan Ikoku... Is there any Yobe state burial for these innocent students? All we read in the papers are Agagu's praises! Nigeria press are good in praising criminals. Some funny people even compose a poem for the crook... We should all allow these goverment oppressors and looters to feel the pain we go through as Nigerians. I hope all other government thieves will change their ways or be touched soon! This was the man that was summoned in 2009 by the EFCC for spending over 25 Billion Naira on OSOPADEC during his tenure as a minister of aviation. The man and his goons crippled the aviation ministry. I will never show no remorse to a dead body wey get accident! A crook on earth will be a crook in heaven or hell. Show no love to the wicked! I wonder if the crash didn't happen, the entire Ondo will be a celebration galore where Agagu's goons will be spending tax payers money and popping champgne...Our chairman is gone! Let's drink and sleep with some Ondo women and paint the town black!

Nairaland, don't hide my comments...lately, I'm getting to have that feelings whether you're being paid by pdp or elements of government. Which side do you belong? It's better we know now!

3 Likes

Re: Olusegun Agagu has finally been buried (PHOTOS) by IYANGBALI: 2:01pm On Oct 05, 2013
na mrs agagu now
Re: Olusegun Agagu has finally been buried (PHOTOS) by Gwazah(m): 2:34pm On Oct 05, 2013
nora544:

poor writing ability.
Re: Olusegun Agagu has finally been buried (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 05, 2013
bashy_demy: We can all see now PDP is a next of killers, Adefarati died and was buried peacefully, Same with Lam Adeshina but when it comes to a PDP man him carry over 20 people join body.

Nigerians sha, you play politics with everything. Haba! Thank God you didn't say GEJ caused the accident.

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Agagu has finally been buried (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 05, 2013
Shameless family members cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Dem still carry Aso ebi wear and go chop rice and set up canopy with live band cry cry cry cry

Chai!! What an accursed event cry cry cry cry
Re: Olusegun Agagu has finally been buried (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 05, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Olusegun Agagu has finally been buried (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 05, 2013
victorv12: Show no remorse to the fruadulent Nigeria oligarchs that looted and milk the system dry. The people that're crying that Agagu is gone, what about the 41 innocent students being massacred like chickens? So those ones are not relevant to Nigerians media anymore! They're forgotten just like the founding fathers of Nigeria, Herbert Macauley and Alvan Ikoku... Is there any Yobe state burial for these innocent students? All we read in the papers are Agagu's praises! Nigeria press are good in praising criminals. Some funny people even compose a poem for the crook... We should all allow these goverment oppressors and looters feel the pains we go through as Nigerians. I hope all other government thieves will change their ways or be touched soon! This was the man that was summoned in 2009 by the EFCC for spending over 25 Billion Naira on OSOPADEC during is tenure as a minister of aviation. The man and his goons crippled the aviation ministry. I will never show no remorse to a dead body wey get accident! A crook in life will be a crook in heaven or hell. Show no love to the wicked! I wonder if the crash didn't happen, the entire Ondo will be a celebration galore where Agagu's goons will be spending tax payers money and popping champgne...Our chairman is gone! Let's drink and sleep with some Ondo women and paint the town black!

Nairaland don't hide my comments...lately, I'm getting to have that feelings whether you're being paid by pdp or elements of government. Which side do you belong? It's better we know now!

God bless you one million times.

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Agagu has finally been buried (PHOTOS) by benedictac(f): 3:32pm On Oct 05, 2013
shachris03: shocked Did anyone notice the state of the road in the former governor's Village/compound?

RIP sha.

good observation. but dat ya RIP sha be like make e nor be say u too nor talk am.

RIP to the dead
Re: Olusegun Agagu has finally been buried (PHOTOS) by tmanuelle(m): 3:33pm On Oct 05, 2013
El Guapo: He had a chance of making the Aviation sector a success, he failed.

I hope he'd remind himself of that eachday down in the dungeon.
U r sick

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Agagu has finally been buried (PHOTOS) by benedictac(f): 3:38pm On Oct 05, 2013
bankyblue:

Miscreant, must u bring politics into very thing? In no time now u will say GEJ is the
Main cause of the crash.

Grow up boy

Na for ya mouth we come hear GEJ oh.
Re: Olusegun Agagu has finally been buried (PHOTOS) by benedictac(f): 3:42pm On Oct 05, 2013
sanniemoe: I refuse to say RIP.

you've already said it.
Re: Olusegun Agagu has finally been buried (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 05, 2013
Bet no one noticed the colour of the coffin that was buried. It was purple....what they found on the plane was the usual brown nd gold type...hmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dino Melaye, Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Osita Chidoka Together In Class (Pictures)) / Be Ready To “replace” Returned $300m Abacha Loot If Misused, US Tells Buhari / Buhari Showing Theresa May The Way (Caption Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.