Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

Reason Y Jesus Walk On Top Of Water - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Reason Y Jesus Walk On Top Of Water (1216 Views)

One Word For This Source Of Water.... ( Photo ) / How To Walk On Water Without Getting Wet Feet / Y Do Most Nairalanders Dislike D Mod Sexkillz?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reason Y Jesus Walk On Top Of Water by Oliverlikeme(m): 9:27pm On Oct 04, 2013
A man and his wife went to Israel and decided to pick a boat to see the beauty of river Jordan. When they asked the boatman how much it will cost them, He said $500. The man shouted: No wonder Jesus decided to walk on the sea.
Re: Reason Y Jesus Walk On Top Of Water by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 04, 2013
Oliver like me: A man and his wife went to Israel and decided to pick a boat to see the beauty of river Jordan. When they asked the boatman how much it will cost them, He said $500. The man shouted: No wonder Jesus decided to walk on the sea.

Smh
Re: Reason Y Jesus Walk On Top Of Water by Lindajohn(f): 2:59pm On Oct 06, 2013
don_salvy:

Smh
hater, he tried
Re: Reason Y Jesus Walk On Top Of Water by Lindajohn(f): 3:00pm On Oct 06, 2013
Gud job bro grin
Re: Reason Y Jesus Walk On Top Of Water by Dargreen(m): 4:39pm On Oct 06, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Reason Y Jesus Walk On Top Of Water by drizzy4love: 11:54pm On Oct 06, 2013
Dargreen: .
omo naira land...ona no go kill me in Jesus name grin
Dargreen: .
omo naira land...ona no go kill me in Jesus name

(1) (Reply)

My Conversation With A Girl Yesterday In A Chemist Shop. / Happy Friendship Day 2014 SMS: 10 Of The Best / When Nigerian Staying Abroad Complain About The Fuel Scarcity (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.