Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,227 members, 7,860,442 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:05 AM

This Clearly Shows The Spirits Of The Dead In His Era As Aviation Minister Haunt - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Clearly Shows The Spirits Of The Dead In His Era As Aviation Minister Haunt (446 Views)

See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him / Road On Lekki Phase 1 Shows ‘the Rich Also Cry’ (photos) / As Aviation Minister,I Filled Vacancies In My Ministries With More Yorubas - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Clearly Shows The Spirits Of The Dead In His Era As Aviation Minister Haunt by seun4peace2015(m): 10:00pm On Oct 04, 2013
Late(Dr) Olusegun Agagu was appointed by President Olusegun Obasanjo as his first Minister of Aviation in 1999. His era witnessed so many plane crashes; Chachangi, Sosoliso, ADC, Bellview & many more. These crashes led to the deaths of prominent people amongst whom are Pastor Bimbo Odukoya, Children of Jesuit School,Abuja and many more. Agagu was lucky to fly without crashing while alive but nemesis refuse to let the dead rest as his corpse was caught up in a plane crash. This clearly shows the spirits of the dead in his era as Aviation Minister haunts him. Sad as it is, its a lesson to those in government,you and me to sit up & do what is right. Ko si asegbe,asepamo lowa. RIP Agagu Olusegun

(1) (Reply)

This Is By Far The "Bloodiest" Regime In Nigeria / Revenue Shortfalls Affects Payment Of Goverment Workers Salaries At All Levels / Boat Mishap: Divers Recover 70 More Bodies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.